Theories on what happened to Haleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I don't know where to put this as the rumor thread is locked, but I just read at In Session that Haleigh may have been found today. That is all that was said - no particulars.

Has anyone else heard this that is local?

Hello fellow Oregonian=)
I tried looking for what you are referencing but cannot find anything. Do you have a link? TIA =)

Hi, I don't know where to put this as the rumor thread is locked, but I just read at In Session that Haleigh may have been found today. That is all that was said - no particulars.

I am in Florida, Ft. Lauderdale, but i am sure one of the news stations would have had breaking news, and i have googled it, and i haven't found aything stating they found her yet. I sure hope they found her and alive at that. Then LE or the FBI can ask her what happened.

There was a post in Rumors 28 that someone had seen a car with a couple, a male driver, overweight, and a female adult in the back seat, with a little girl with blonde ringlets sitting in the front passenger seat with "help me" eyes. I can't remember who posted it originally. Maybe they'll be talking about that, though.

Thanks for your response Debs and Techcloser, I was hoping they had located her alive. Do you think someone would fix her hair in ringlets if she had been abducted? I would think if anything they would cut her hair and change the color. [

Sorry if this is OT for the theory thread!

Holy cow...is she alive? In Session as in court tv?

My Theory has not changed as to the players but who has the percetage of guilt. I hope the ones that have done this are treated with compasion in the end, after all we all are parents,sisters,brothers and loving family members. Some times we don't always do things the way it should be done, but, if you feel it is a necasary evil to stop a unnecasary evil and that is all you have ever known........ it may lead down this bumpy road. I pray that who ever has the ability to stop this madness will come forward and allow Haleigh to come home or allowed to be found.

Hello fellow Oregonian=)
I tried looking for what you are referencing but cannot find anything. Do you have a link? TIA =)

Hi Freefall, Yes, it is always great to meet Oregonians here. Ya Ya

My c & p is on the fritz, but the poster said she was watching HLM {?} and heard the Putnam County Sheriff say they might have found Haleigh.

The poster is one of the main ones there and it is post #169 on today's thread about Sandra Cantu. It was an OT post. xox

Well that worked! It is a post quoted in post #169, by AProudMom. Haven't found the original post.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=352016&page=5

Hi Freefall, Yes, it is always great to meet Oregonians here. Ya Ya

My c & p is on the fritz, but the poster said she was watching HLM {?} and heard the Putnam County Sheriff say they might have found Haleigh.

The poster is one of the main ones there and it is post #169 on today's thread about Sandra Cantu. It was an OT post. xox

Well that worked! It is a post quoted in post #169, by AProudMom. Haven't found the original post.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=352016&page=5

Seems as though the poster meant...she was watching HLN and she saw the sheriff from PCSO and hoped it was about Haleigh being found but instead it was the sheriff talking about the escaped criminals

Thanks, How could a poster get it so wrong! xox

I imagine because so many people care about this little girl and just want her found! =)
I'm still a newbie so I hope it was ok to post this.. now back to Theories... =)

I imagine because so many people care about this little girl and just want her found! =)
I'm still a newbie so I hope it was ok to post this.. now back to Theories... =)

Hello NEWBIE! Welcome. :blowkiss: So from your fresh set of eyes....see anything interesting we might have missed? :waitasec:

I am in Florida, Ft. Lauderdale, but i am sure one of the news stations would have had breaking news, and i have googled it, and i haven't found aything stating they found her yet. I sure hope they found her and alive at that. Then LE or the FBI can ask her what happened.

I'm watching WESH news right now - out of Orlando.

They actually did mention Haleigh today- but just that there's been no trace of her. Nothing at all about her being found.

Sheriff Hardy was shown at the Putnam County Jail discussing the escapees and their escapades since yesterday morning. He said nothing about Haleigh.

Hello NEWBIE! Welcome. :blowkiss: So from your fresh set of eyes....see anything interesting we might have missed? :waitasec:

Oh my! Everyone here just amazes me with how much information they can find!

But theories...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member