Theories: Who and Why?

I was told by someone attending the vigil yesterday that a man's picture is posted everywhere around town. Supposedly he pulled a gun at the Graham school the night of homecoming. Not sure if it is him though or not.

Thanks for the update stormie. I'm glad he was found and arrested. That guy is creepy.

All the prayers for the community at Sunday's vigil must be working!

Thanks for the update stormie. I'm glad he was found and arrested. That guy is creepy.

All the prayers for the community at Sunday's vigil must be working!

YES, hopefully everyone's prayers are working!!! I was unable to attend the vigil on Sunday but was fortunate enough to call a couple of my good friends who were there. It seemed to be very emotional and very uplifting. Maybe that cloud of evil has been lifted after all.

Oh I wish this could be solved!!
Does anyone see a resemblence between this guy and the sketch of the person they were looking for?

Here is a Benjamin F.
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=268639&offender_book_id=333786

sketch located here
http://newsok.com/new-sketch-fuels-hope-in-slayings/article/3257467/[/quote]

The "person"--if indeed the sketch was legitimately compiled--in the sketch is clearly Native American; B. Frair is clearly not, or, if he is, is only a little bit N.A.

It's probably in these threads somewhere as surely someone saw it, but does anyone recall a child molester who had escaped from house arrest in New Mexico (or Arizona, one of the two) not long before the Weleetka horror, and who does in fact resemble the sketch?

I seriously do not believe this was some kids randomly shooting at nothing. From what I have read the girls were shot multiple times. These girls were walking down an isolated road and some morone killed them. I hope the perp or perps are caught and executed.

I am not a person with any sense of humor when it comes to child crimes especially child murders.

Some human being needs to come forward so the perps are removed from society.

Crmsolver

Welcome to WS crmsolver!

The maddening thing about this case is that there are rarely any updates. Nobody's talking. I pray that, as time goes by, someone will come forward and talk to LE.

Our girls Talor and Skyla deserve justice. Why aren't the families crying out demanding justice for these girls? Where are the news media reports? It's sad that everyone seems to have just moved on. (Except for us sleuths!)

My gut tells me there could be family involvement. JMO

Welcome to WS crmsolver!

The maddening thing about this case is that there are rarely any updates. Nobody's talking. I pray that, as time goes by, someone will come forward and talk to LE.

Our girls Talor and Skyla deserve justice. Why aren't the families crying out demanding justice for these girls? Where are the news media reports? It's sad that everyone seems to have just moved on. (Except for us sleuths!)

My gut tells me there could be family involvement. JMO

I know one thing,if it were my child who was murdered,I would not rest.God knows I couldn't.I would search for justice...maybe forever,but I would never ever give up.
I wish the towns of Waleetka and Henryetta Oklahoma(I personally feel there is a connection to this case in Henryetta)would literally wallpaper their community with reminders of Skyla and Taylor.If you drive through either of these towns,don't expect to see bumper stickers on vehicles,ribbons around trees,banners or signs on any business windows.
There is a mother in Tulsa whose young daughter was murdered,and the case has not been solved yet.This mother has gone to great lengths to keep her daughters murder case in the public eye.She has actually had a picture of her daughter painted on both sides of her vehicle,along with information about the case.I can picture that girls face in my mind to this day.

i agree k4kathy. I would not rest in my quest to bring justice and find my daughters murderers were she killed in such a horrendous manner. I would use every resource available and would never stop squawking til the perps were behind bars.

One thing I have learned from following these cases is that SILENCE actually says alot!

Now I am not saying that a family member actually pulled the triggers but I think they know more than they've let on and that there was drug involvement. No one will talk because there was illegal activity going on that led to the deaths of Taylor and Skyla. And it happened on Talyor's home turf.

All JMO and I mean no disrespect to the families but what else are we to think at this point?

wm

Hello, WM and K4K -

Here's what I'm wondering...could it be the families have just done what OSBI has requested they do since the very beginning....nothing! Perhaps they have told them they will impede the investigation and/or charging of suspect(s) if they speak out?

I do not know that this is is the case - but I certainly think it may be.

OSBI has further sent this message to the media since the beginning as well, IMO.

Why? Because, IMO, they know who did this - they just can't make their case. (We all have our opinions as to why that is). The single most troubling thing to me is that the grand jury made no indictments. We've all heard that a GJ can and will indict a ham sandwich - so, why didn't they zero in on someone?

As always, I have more questions than answers.

Hello, WM and K4K -

Here's what I'm wondering...could it be the families have just done what OSBI has requested they do since the very beginning....nothing! Perhaps they have told them they will impede the investigation and/or charging of suspect(s) if they speak out?

I do not know that this is is the case - but I certainly think it may be.

OSBI has further sent this message to the media since the beginning as well, IMO.

Why? Because, IMO, they know who did this - they just can't make their case. (We all have our opinions as to why that is). The single most troubling thing to me is that the grand jury made no indictments. We've all heard that a GJ can and will indict a ham sandwich - so, why didn't they zero in on someone?

As always, I have more questions than answers.

Hi Boots,

Yes,perhaps the OSBI did tell the families to say "nothing".IMO though,"nothing" would include information not released to the public.With that said,IMO, the OSBI gave the media all the information they could without threatening the integrity of the case.
Do I believe the OSBI expects the families to stay mute on the murder investigations of their loved ones?IMO,no I don't.
I think the OSBI has a good idea about who the guilty party(s) might be.But they still have to have enough for a air tight case.But.......like they say...it's not what you know,it's what you can prove.
I don't have an opinion on the grand jury.I do know that even a grand jury must follow certain criteria to issue a indictment.Perhaps the right person(s) to zero in on were not present at the hearing,or for lack of evidence for those who did go before the grand jury that day,a formal accusation could not be brought forth.
You are so right,so many questions,and not enough answers.

The "person"--if indeed the sketch was legitimately compiled--in the sketch is clearly Native American; B. Frair is clearly not, or, if he is, is only a little bit N.A.

It's probably in these threads somewhere as surely someone saw it, but does anyone recall a child molester who had escaped from house arrest in New Mexico (or Arizona, one of the two) not long before the Weleetka horror, and who does in fact resemble the sketch?.......[/QUOTE]

wffgdot, Interesting, but I see no reason that SO would shoot the girls 13 times unless he had molested them, maybe I'm missing something.

The following is just a theory that might have happened that Sunday, not to be taken as anything other than speculation, and thinking outside the box.

What IF: the Indian in the white truck was waiting on the road to meet someone from the P. house/or family, to deliver him something, that possibly had been promised or paid for?

The long delay was because the merchandise was no where to be found.

possibly the girls admitted they found it/ hid it or destroyed it that weekend.....and then ran.

Not being able to deliver, caused someone to go into a rage and SNAP.....

I seriously do not believe this was some kids randomly shooting at nothing. From what I have read the girls were shot multiple times. These girls were walking down an isolated road and some morone killed them. I hope the perp or perps are caught and executed.

I am not a person with any sense of humor when it comes to child crimes especially child murders.

Some human being needs to come forward so the perps are removed from society.

Crmsolver

Crmsolver,
Do you think the girls knew the killer(s) ?

Mysterlover, I am thinking along the same lines as you are. This theory has been bothering me for a long time. I really hate thinking that one of the P's may know and won't talk but 'they' could be afraid or covering up for illegal activities.

Boots, I hope you are right about OSBI asking for silence. But wouldn't a request like that regard case details but not creating public awareness to find your daughter's killer?
I hope that makes sense....it doesn't sound quite right to me...not enough coffe this am!

It is great that we have some discussion going on here again. I think about Taylor and Skyla every day. RIP sweet girls.

wm

Matilda,
I do agree,it's great to have some discussion here again.

Mysterlover, I am thinking along the same lines as you are. This theory has been bothering me for a long time. I really hate thinking that one of the P's may know and won't talk but 'they' could be afraid or covering up for illegal activities.

Boots, I hope you are right about OSBI asking for silence. But wouldn't a request like that regard case details but not creating public awareness to find your daughter's killer?
I hope that makes sense....it doesn't sound quite right to me...not enough coffe this am!

It is great that we have some discussion going on here again. I think about Taylor and Skyla every day. RIP sweet girls.

wm

BBM
WM - The silence would only make sense if OSBI already knows who the killer/s are.

IMO the large reward and pleas from JB were to get someone close to give up evidentiary information which would help them make their case.

If OSBI asked the families to make public pleas to help move this along, I believe with all my heart they, or most of them, would do so. That is, of course, MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back