Theories--WHO will CA throw under the bus?

She will not attempt to blame the death on anyone other than a nanny. She is guilty of nothing, in her mind.
Now, Jose may be looking into many strategies at this point.
Ah, this trial will be most interesting, huh? !!

LE may pit the family against KC, they could very well end up being charged for any number of things. LE may give imunity to the family for the truth about KC's deeds.

Probably her ex Tony. He seemed to have dumped her following her first arrest (his Facebook lists himself as single and looking and the last time he supposedly spoke to her was right before her arrest according to their roomie Nate on NG).

Sorry to laugh at this one and get a little off the topic but...
Some baggage he carries now having had her "live" with him and date him. Whoa! I'd move and change my name if I were him.

Anyone she can if it means stalling her actions being found out.

I recall Baez stating the he and Casey have spent a large amount of time going over the 400 page discovery and picking it apart. (paraphrasing)..

I can just see Casey sitting there reading what everyone has said then creating a lie for each one, including digging dirt on every person that has made a statement.

Sorta O/T: I am very interested in who has been making death threats to those players who are being interviewed by the media.

I think the only thing they will pick apart is their nose.:crazy:

LE may pit the family against KC, they could very well end up being charged for any number of things. LE may give imunity to the family for the truth about KC's deeds.

True..I think this will be one divided house before this is over.

I'll wait for the trial,and anyone that testifies against anything she has said or done is going to have to watch their backs.

George and Cindy may need that defense lawyer after all just to protect them from thier daughters accusations.

I think you may be right. Casey & her attorney will probably fiix it on Cindy. I suspect Cindy knows it too.

How long will it take before KC is jealous that Cindy has her own attorney and all the focus isnt on her?

I doubt she'll throw anyone under the bus.
If there were people to be thrown under the bus, they'd already be there and smooshed.

She'll throw "absolutely" everyone and anyone she can under the bus, but when it comes down, it wont work. Casey is responsible for Caylee being gone, she can make up all the little fantasies she wants, her day in court and being held accountable is coming.....

Geragos tried to pull that "tried in the court of public opinion" crap, didnt work then, wont work this time either....
Yes, it will be difficult, near impossible to find anyone in Florida who hasnt heard something about this tragedy, but to panel a jury doesnt mean 12 people who have never heard of the case, the judge and lawyers want to know IF you have heard of this case, can you put that aside, listen to ONLY THE EVIDENCE presented in court, and render a fair and true verdict.
Not gonna be a problem.....Nobody wants to fry a young attractive single mother for murder, but sometimes pretty people do very ugly things....and honestly, I personally dont think Casey is that pretty anyway, MOO.

The question should have been who won't she try and throw under the bus..

My guesses are in no particular order..Amy, TonE and KTC.

Sorry to laugh at this one and get a little off the topic but...
Some baggage he carries now having had her "live" with him and date him. Whoa! I'd move and change my name if I were him.

I would too! I would do that if I was any of the friends and exes in that 400+ document. LOL I've noticed many of them have made their Myspaces private or deleted them altogether since this whole thing has started.

This reminds me why I'm sooooooooooo picky about who I associate myself with.

She'll throw "absolutely" everyone and anyone she can under the bus, but when it comes down, it wont work. Casey is responsible for Caylee being gone, she can make up all the little fantasies she wants, her day in court and being held accountable is coming.....

Geragos tried to pull that "tried in the court of public opinion" crap, didnt work then, wont work this time either....
Yes, it will be difficult, near impossible to find anyone in Florida who hasnt heard something about this tragedy, but to panel a jury doesnt mean 12 people who have never heard of the case, the judge and lawyers want to know IF you have heard of this case, can you put that aside, listen to ONLY THE EVIDENCE presented in court, and render a fair and true verdict.
Not gonna be a problem.....Nobody wants to fry a young attractive single mother for murder, but sometimes pretty people do very ugly things....and honestly, I personally dont think Casey is that pretty anyway, MOO.

I agree!! I even agree about the Casey not being that attractive...lol

Speaking of juries, a great example is this OJ case in Las Vegas...they are having a helluva time finding jurors who don't still believe he got away with murder 15 yrs ago. But they keep trying and trying...albeit, slowly, to build a fair jury.

It will be like that with this Casey case...it's possible and they won't just declare an unfair trial and let her off the hook of ALL these charges just because it's an infamous case.

When Casey is backed into a corner with her back against the wall, she'll throw her parents, George and Cindy, under the proverbial bus.

It will all go back to the events of Father's Day, June 15th. The last time Caylee was seen by anyone outside the immediate family was on that day, when Cindy took Caylee to visit her father in the assisted living facility, and a video of Caylee reading was made.

Casey will probably say that she took Caylee to visit her parents on Father's Day and her mother took Caylee to visit great-grandpa. Casey will probably say that when her mother brought Caylee home from visiting great grandpa at the assisted living facility, George, Cindy, and Casey argued about Casey's current living arrangement (living with Tony), and that she left in anger, leaving Caylee with her parents.

Casey will say that when she returned the next morning to pick up Caylee, that Caylee was gone. Her parents wouldn't tell her where Caylee was. She will say that her parents told her that she had one month to straighten out her life, and then they would talk about whether or not Casey would get Caylee back (Cindy's statement, "I've given you a month, I'm not giving you another day"). Casey will say that she made up that story about Zenaida to protect her parents involvement.

Casey's story about her parents being the last ones to have Caylee will fit the known evidence, including the hits by the cadaver dogs in the backyard of the Anthony home.

When Casey is backed into a corner with her back against the wall, she'll throw her parents, George and Cindy, under the proverbial bus.

It will all go back to the events of Father's Day, June 15th. The last time Caylee was seen by anyone outside the immediate family was on that day, when Cindy took Caylee to visit her father in the assisted living facility, and a video of Caylee reading was made.

Casey will probably say that she took Caylee to visit her parents on Father's Day and her mother took Caylee to visit great-grandpa. Casey will probably say that when her mother brought Caylee home from visiting great grandpa at the assisted living facility, George, Cindy, and Casey argued about Casey's current living arrangement (living with Tony), and that she left in anger, leaving Caylee with her parents.

Casey will say that when she returned the next morning to pick up Caylee, that Caylee was gone. Her parents wouldn't tell her where Caylee was. She will say that her parents told her that she had one month to straighten out her life, and then they would talk about whether or not Casey would get Caylee back (Cindy's statement, "I've given you a month, I'm not giving you another day"). Casey will say that she made up that story about Zenaida to protect her parents involvement.

Casey's story about her parents being the last ones to have Caylee will fit the known evidence, including the hits by the cadaver dogs in the backyard of the Anthony home.

I totally agree!!! And the lawyers will really have some work to do...each defending thier "Clients"!

You couldnt write a better script and I cant wait to watch this house of cards fold!

You are on to something with this. There are other examples such as when
she says to Cindy in the jailhouse call "you don't know what my involvement is?" and that she said all they were worried about was Caylee.

I believe her main target will be Cindy.

Thats the only thing I keep thinking about everyone requesting to be her friend on myspace and facebook, I'm like goodness...what if ya knnow lol....anything is possible in this case (I have pictures of my kids all over the place on both my pages so ya know)...and my daughter has dark hair and eyes and there are pics of her as belle, and my son is 1 day older then Caylee...) but goodness I agree Cindy will end up being her target...

I am not sure who would throw her under the bus within her family, but I do know one thing, LE went to every door at the Apartment complex that Casey named, asking for help, showing pictures and giving out cards. If anyone in that complex knew anything I think 225,000 dollars would have encouraged them to give up any information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back