Theories: Why Would Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

Did Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

• yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • no

Votes: 101 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/snipped/ Maybe I'm just trying to find something different about Elizabeth because Gabe has become so special to me. I just don't know.

That's exactly how I feel... It's esp hard for me to think about what happened in an unbiased manner, because Gabe has become so special to me too. I can never forget his face, with those big blue droopy eyes (the one from Tammi on the beach).

That's exactly how I feel... It's esp hard for me to think about what happened in an unbiased manner, because Gabe has become so special to me too. I can never forget his face, with those big blue droopy eyes (the one from Tammi on the beach).

Phoenix has a beach?

hm, you're right i guess it doesn't! sorry! i don't know why i always thought gabriel was at the beach in this pic. i guess the blurred background to me looked like a sandy beach.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...al&view=global&subj=251236072296&id=566505461

I believe this was of the same photo group, and you can see it's more like AZ in the background. Ha! Made me look, lol. ;)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...251236072296&id=1581943246&fbid=1246546055402

Is Elizabeth part of the new trend I see forming in extreme violence in young females? The woman who killed Sandra Cantu, Alyssa Bustamante, etc.

I don't think it's a new trend; people are just starting to notice women can be suspects in these cases as well.

edit: And personally as soon as I found out she'd been arrested without Gabriel and heard about the text message I thought he was dead. Still do, and that's not something I usually try to think.

I want to believe that Elizabeth had Gabe's best interests at heart and gave him up when it became obvious she couldn't care for him - and that now she's been keeping silent because she wants to protect that placement in his new home. I need to believe that! At the same time, we've begun to see the other side of EJ - her sense of entitlement, her temper and especially her ability to lash out and hurt others. My heart aches at what this might have meant for Gabe...

I don't think it's a new trend; people are just starting to notice women can be suspects in these cases as well.

edit: And personally as soon as I found out she'd been arrested without Gabriel and heard about the text message I thought he was dead. Still do, and that's not something I usually try to think.

I thought that too when I heard that Gabe was not with her.

After hearing her complain about the food in Jail. And fighting with inmates. I think she did kill Gabriel, I hope that isn't the case but I would think she would confess if she really gave him away and give more information, to try getting out of jail good food. I think she did it to get back at Logan and because she didn't enjoy motherhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back