Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the fastest in the world at all, on good days my pace is between 11-13 mins per mile. I finished Race for the Cure 5k last June in 43 minutes. I try to squeeze in 2 miles every /or two days in my hectic schedule.

It's great that you're out there pounding the trails and knocked off a 5k. Hope you keep it up.

Thanks. Redacting Nielsen from the discussion. Young's and Cooper's attacks were not random. In each case the husband is believed to be the perp. In the Young case I am 100% sure JLY is the perp. In the Cooper case I'm not at 100%, but am probably around 95 - 97%, waiting to see what forensics results they've got, along with other evidence and if they can tie it all together.

How do you know what LE believe in the Cooper case?

You're right, it is a bold statement to make. I redacted the Nielson case (I don't follow that one and just lumped it in and I was incorrect). But I'm confident that in the Young and Cooper cases the DA, LE, CCBI, and the FBI believe each husband is the perp. Again, whether or not that can be proven in a court of law remains to be seen. The burden of proof is on them to prove it; we shall see if they attempt to.

Again, you're making statements about what LE believe in the Cooper case that is not supported, to my knowledge, by the public record. Please explain the basis for your statement. Or you might want to reword it to say that YOU believe that LE believes BC killed NC so readers will know your statement is not based on publicly known facts.

Question for those of you more biologically adept than I am. The autopsy report confirms the presence of a reddish liquid in the stomach, presumably red wine, since it was not noted as otherwise. The question is how long does wine or any other alcohol remain in the stomach after consumption. In my brief search of INTERNET all I can find is how long alcohol remains in system, not stomach. The reason for my interest is this, if the alcohol should have been out of stomach by say 2 to 4 hours later, then NC was indeed killed at home. It would seem to me (mind you I am very uneducated in digestive matters for the most part) the alcohol should have left her stomach rather quickly, her system well not so fast. My way of confuddled thinking tells me that if the body ceased to function shortly after she had consumed the wine, the wine would have puddled in her stomach, thus rendering BC guilty of murder. Of course I could be way off, that is why I am posing the question.

Question for those of you more biologically adept than I am. The autopsy report confirms the presence of a reddish liquid in the stomach, presumably red wine, since it was not noted as otherwise. The question is how long does wine or any other alcohol remain in the stomach after consumption. In my brief search of INTERNET all I can find is how long alcohol remains in system, not stomach. The reason for my interest is this, if the alcohol should have been out of stomach by say 2 to 4 hours later, then NC was indeed killed at home. It would seem to me (mind you I am very uneducated in digestive matters for the most part) the alcohol should have left her stomach rather quickly, her system well not so fast. My way of confuddled thinking tells me that if the body ceased to function shortly after she had consumed the wine, the wine would have puddled in her stomach, thus rendering BC guilty of murder. Of course I could be way off, that is why I am posing the question.
This was my post on 9/30...hope it helps.

I still feel NC was murdered shortly after coming home. We don't know exactly when she got home, just after midnight per BC affidavit.

The strongest most compelling to me is the red fluid, but also the other things I have noted.

The red fluid is most likely wine. If it were blood it would have been noted by the ME. Below is a link referring UP to 2 hours to complete absorption. Possible wine still in the stomach puts this within 2 hours if not sooner after her last cup of wine.

Onion takes longer to exit the stomach. Link below. Meat was obviously not noted per autopsy, so this would answer why a possible piece of onion remained. Stomach contents usual are emptied within 6 hrs. She eats ribs at sometime between 6-8pm, stomach empty between 12- 2am. This 6 hour rule has been a rule of thumb for the last 30 yrs I worked in surgery. Anyone who has ever had a procedure is told nothing to eat or drink after midnight.

Brownish green vegetable material IMO is vomit. Again, the link states vegetable take longer to exit. DD is big on vegetable dishes as she has posted. I feel it would have been stated vegetation. Unless vomit is immediate once it has been in the stomach with other contents and stomach acid it will be brownish green. At least that is all the vomit I have unfortuntely witnessed.

Possible wine still in stomach, within 2 hours of last glass or sooner. Possible vomit of vegetables, within 6 hours of last bite. IMO she was murdered between 1-3am.

When large amounts of alcohol are consumed over a short time interval, or when a large quantity of food is eaten with the alcohol, the absorption phase may not be complete for up to two (2) hours after last consumption.
http://www.forcon.ca/learning/alcohol.html

Some foods such as celery, onion, potato, corn and tomato skins typically take longer than meat or other foods to exit the stomach. This can be found on page 15 of 118. Warning! If you scroll futher there are gruesome photo's you might not want to see if you have a weak stomach.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2671189/time-of-death-atlas

Normally patients are fasted for 2 hours after clear fluids and 6 hours following a meal before they are anesthetised. This is to reduce the chance of any residual food remaining within the stomach.
http://www.nda.ox.ac.uk/wfsa/html/u04/u04_003.htm

We are assuming it is wine. Could be a redbull, gatorade or kool-aid consumed prior to the run. I'm not sure if ME indicated what the red liquid actually was.

We are assuming it is wine. Could be a redbull, gatorade or kool-aid consumed prior to the run. I'm not sure if ME indicated what the red liquid actually was.

According to Brad's deposition, Nancy has to run on an empty stomach (no solid food). Neither of them drinks Gatorade. Go to my "Deposition Index" thread, search for "drinks", and hear the testimony for yourself.

ETA: Clarification of "empty stomach."

Kool-aid!? Do people still drink that stuff and/or feed it to their children!!? I doubt any runner would take a swig of that conconction before a run. Ugh! :)

The one item that changed my opinion of TOD making me feel Nancy was actually up for the day was the presence of caffiene in her system. That would seem likely to point to a Redbull or such, or a cup of coffee; either part of a morning routine or in preparation for a run.

According to Brad's deposition, Nancy has to run on an empty stomach. Neither of them drinks Gatorade. Go to my "Deposition Index" thread, search for "drinks", and hear the testimony for yourself.
I believe he meant "empty stomach" as in no solid foods. Not drinking something beforehand is actually dangerous for running...especially after a night long fast.

Kool-aid!? Do people still drink that stuff and/or feed it to their children!!? I doubt any runner would take a swig of that conconction before a run. Ugh! :)

The one item that changed my opinion of TOD making me feel Nancy was actually up for the day was the presence of caffiene in her system. That would seem likely to point to a Redbull or such, or a cup of coffee; either part of a morning routine or in preparation for a run.

I have kids and they drink Kool-aid everyday. It is cheap and caffeine free. When there is nothing else to drink in the house I will pour a glass.

I beleive he meant "empty stomach" as no solid foods. Not drinking someone beforehand is actually dangerous for running...especially after a night long fast.

Reddress: I was just going in to edit my post to clarify that! Sorry for the confusion.

I have kids and they drink Kool-aid everyday. It is cheap and caffeine free. When there is nothing else to drink in the house I will pour a glass.
I can't stomach the stuff or get past the lack of nutritional value or sugar content. Noting the kind of juice Brad purchased for Bella at HT; its healthy contents and its price, I doubt the Coopers had Kool-aid sitting in the fridge.

FYI, I grew up on the stuff. We weren't allowed to drink sodas, but Kool-aid was a staple in our household. Brings back fond memories.

I can't stomach the stuff or get past the lack of nutritional value or sugar content. Noting the kind of juice Brad purchased for Bella at HT; it's healthy contents and its price, I doubt the Coopers had Kool-aid sitting in the fridge.

FYI, I grew up on the stuff. We weren't allowed to drink sodas, but Kool-aid was a staple in our household. Brings back fond memories.

Does anyone know what color the juice BC purchased was. I do not have small kids, so I do not purchase kiddie juices anymore.

According to Brad's deposition, Nancy has to run on an empty stomach (no solid food). Neither of them drinks Gatorade. Go to my "Deposition Index" thread, search for "drinks", and hear the testimony for yourself.

ETA: Clarification of "empty stomach."
IIRC, he stated she didn't even drink water and then said I don't know how she did it.

IIRC, he stated she didn't even drink water and then said I don't know how she did it.
I missed that Mom. I don't know how she did it either! But I'm surprised that by the time BC made this deposition, he knew caffiene was found in her stomach. He could very well have said she had a cup of coffee before her run.

I can't stomach the stuff or get past the lack of nutritional value or sugar content. Noting the kind of juice Brad purchased for Bella at HT; it's healthy contents and its price, I doubt the Coopers had Kool-aid sitting in the fridge.

And it was so exciting when we got to chose which flavor was to be made next. The fight was who's turn was next...Yes, fond memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror