Theory: Tammi as the Third Party to put Gabe in hiding w/couple

Ken Gamble says in the video that Gabriel is most likely not in Texas, he could be in Texas but most likely not. So I'm going to venture a guess here and say he's probably in Tennessee or Louisiana. Either one would have been a very long car ride for an 8 month old, unless of course the stayed over in a hotel on the way back from SA.
The phone being found in Victoria still bothers me...I think Gabriel was chewing on it when EJ gave him to the couple and they didn't take it away from him because he would have pitched a fit and made a scene in the park and drawn attention. I think whoever had Gabriel traveled through Victoria on their way back home. I think they stopped in Victoria for gas, potty break...whatever... and pitched the phone at that time.
Here's a map showing a possible route through Victoria. If this route was taken I think it's is highly likely that Gabriel is in Louisiana. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...-96.295166&sspn=2.109351,4.938354&ie=UTF8&z=7

BTW there are friends on TPS facebook in Louisiana.

Ken Gamble says in the video that Gabriel is most likely not in Texas, he could be in Texas but most likely not. So I'm going to venture a guess here and say he's probably in Tennessee or Louisiana. Either one would have been a very long car ride for an 8 month old, unless of course the stayed over in a hotel on the way back from SA.
The phone being found in Victoria still bothers me...I think Gabriel was chewing on it when EJ gave him to the couple and they didn't take it away from him because he would have pitched a fit and made a scene in the park and drawn attention. I think whoever had Gabriel traveled through Victoria on their way back home. I think they stopped in Victoria for gas, potty break...whatever... and pitched the phone at that time.
Here's a map showing a possible route through Victoria. If this route was taken I think it's is highly likely that Gabriel is in Louisiana. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...-96.295166&sspn=2.109351,4.938354&ie=UTF8&z=7

Nice job MomT and I don't know what the laws are in Louisiana re: adoption but I do believe their laws there are much different than most states being Louisiana is under some kind of French law. I'm no expert on it but I recall something different about Louisiana and I will have to look it up.

Whoa!! Where was the phone found, or are talking about it pinging???

The phone was reportedly found in Victoria or it pinged in Victoria. I can't remember...I'll go look for a link I know it's in a thread here somewhere.

Here ya go danisisa...[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4762246&postcount=66"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **No Discussion**[/ame]

I bet TPS will be arrested by the end of Friday. The news cast probably has her freaked out!! Whoever has G better not do anything to harm him!!!

Nice job MomT and I don't know what the laws are in Louisiana re: adoption but I do believe their laws there are much different than most states being Louisiana is under some kind of French law. I'm no expert on it but I recall something different about Louisiana and I will have to look it up.

The PI doesn't believe there's any adoption, but that Gabe is being hidden. That's great news, because it makes it easier to find him - the playing field is smaller. All that's needed is to figure out the third party who arranged the couple, and then based on that, find the couple.

This thread is to explore Tammi as the third party who arranged the couple. So if Tammi is the third party, let's dig in and see who the couple could be.

Let's sleuth and bring Gabe home for his first birthday! What a great birthday present that would be for him :)

Great sleuthing, mom. I took the liberty of sending this to Logan and Gabe's family.

except for the fact that police have said that Victoria is a false lead.

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/jan/11/lv_missingbaby_011210_81170/

Kim Hale, commander for the Tempe Police Department, reiterated that Victoria is not on their radar.

Do you have a link for where LE say that Victoria is a false lead? I don't see that in that article.

What I see in that article, from way back on January 11, is that at that time, Victoria was not on LE's radar.

It certainly seems that a lot in this case escaped LE's radar. LE seems to have decided early on that Elizabeth had killed Gabe. I think it's crystal clear at this point that that influenced, and continues to some extent to influence, how proactively they conducted an investigation on the premise of Gabe possibly being alive.

We know JS was sure antsy when TS bought up "Victoria" in one of their tv interviews.
You know, if TS is involved, JS must know something...and if he did, wouldn't you think he would not risk possibly going to jail by coming forward with what he knows. Out of the light bulbs, he seems a little brighter...

There was mention of TPS timeshare in an article I just read. Anyone know where this timeshare is??

If there was the remote possibility that Victoria was in the picture, why would Tempe police.... which has always been open.... say that it's not on the radar. Every single question that was pitched by the media has been answered by them. When the East Valley Tribune reporter broke the story about a cell phone ping in Victoria, the Tempe PIO confirmed that it was in the court doccuments. He later said it was not on their radar. Why would the Lt. lie? Why would he say it's not on their radar when it's possible that she could have gone there?

It's tangents like this which distract from the case. It's tangents like 6 flags and a possible military connection and victoria which have been ruled out by legitimate media sources which divert attention from the key here.

Why this park? Who told her to go there? Which women's shelters/advocacy groups was EJ in contact with when she was in san antonio? Those are much more fruitful avenues to go down than random theories.

Yes, in court papers police said there was a cell phone ping in Victoria.
Yes, Tempe police confirmed that.
Yes, Tempe police said Victoria is no longer on their radar.

Why keep brining Victoria up?

interesting...in doing a mapqwest search....from san antonio to Mexico Beach is the same route the bus line would have taken.....again, mapqwest route maynot have been the actual bus route, I don't know....

If there was the remote possibility that Victoria was in the picture, why would Tempe police.... which has always been open.... say that it's not on the radar. Every single question that was pitched by the media has been answered by them. When the East Valley Tribune reporter broke the story about a cell phone ping in Victoria, the Tempe PIO confirmed that it was in the court doccuments. He later said it was not on their radar. Why would the Lt. lie? Why would he say it's not on their radar when it's possible that she could have gone there?

It's tangents like this which distract from the case. It's tangents like 6 flags and a possible military connection and victoria which have been ruled out by legitimate media sources which divert attention from the key here.

Why this park? Who told her to go there? Which women's shelters/advocacy groups was EJ in contact with when she was in san antonio? Those are much more fruitful avenues to go down than random theories.

Yes, in court papers police said there was a cell phone ping in Victoria.
Yes, Tempe police confirmed that.
Yes, Tempe police said Victoria is no longer on their radar.

Why keep brining Victoria up?

Just introduce the topics you'd like to discuss. We're all in this together. We all want the same thing - finding Gabe.

Let's sleuth!

The questions you ask -

I don't know why this park. It's convenient to the hotel. What else might be some reasons for this park?

This thread proposes that Tammi sent her there. The poll thread is discussing who the other candidates may be. We can start threads for other candidates as the third party to explore further who the couple may be based on that third party candidate.

The names of the women's organizations EJ contacted haven't been published, but I'm assuming Ken has at least some of them from the journal. He seemed to be designating types of organizations, which led me to think EJ had written them in the journal.

It is place with no cameras, it is less conspicuous, and almost a straight shot to the 410. So, the airport is off of 410, and other 3 other directions if they were driving....A long time ago and i cannot remember which article, but a woman commented on the articel saying she had called LE and said she saw peopl matching G's description and the couples at the San Antonio airport. From her perspective, they brushed it off....

I believe it was the San Antonio airport and it would probably take me all day to find it, if it is till available.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back