Theory Thread #2 Hailey Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Precious (the movie) for the first time the other day. For those who have watched it, remember the final scene where Mary is telling Ms. Weiss why she loved and hated Precious?

That, in a nutshell, is how I feel Billie felt about Hailey. I think she knew Shawn either wanted Hailey or had been doing something to her. I think Billie snapped on December 26 when she walked in on him trying and/or touching Hailey. I think she killed her in a fit of rage and made Shawn help her clean it up. Now, she "has her man" all to herself and by the proverbial cajones too because if he ever were to betray her, she takes him down.

They are both guilty: Shawn for being a pedophile, Billie for being a narcissistic jealous mother and both are guilty for Hailey's murder.

Some parents might get mad because it's past their bedtime and the children need their sleep in order to function well in the morning and others because children being up interferes with the parents' planned night time entertainment.

When my daughter was that age, I'd have let her stay up late during vacation, so she would sleep most of the time I was at work and I would not have to wonder/worry about where she was and what she was doing.

As a result of the events of the past 2 days what is your theory. Remember we don't accuse those not named as POI's by law enforcement, but has your theory changed about what happened to Hailey?

Slightly. My perception of SA, based on his obsession with gore and horror, preculdes his disposal of Hailey intact. I am sorry to upset anyone who doesn't want to consider this, but he seems (particularly in light of the hunting references) to have been more likely to have dismembered the body and taken steps to delay identification (removal of teeth, crushing of skull, removal of hands) as a minimum, if not a full-on butchering that would enable him to dispose of the body over a greater area, and a longer period of time, minimizing the risk of anyone noticing "remains".

My theory way back was that Haylie was most likely raped and murdered by a certain person who has child *advertiser censored*. Now, after months of BD taking up for her boyfriend and accusing everyone else, I'm wondering if there might be more to it besides sexual attack, that is if the main POI is the one who did it, and if the body is Haylie. There have been so many inconsistencies in statements and actions, and there doesn't seem to be a desire to really find Haylie or figure out what did happen. There could have been a sexual attack as the main motive, but also to get rid of a person who was interfering in the relationship. If Haylie had gone to live with her Dad then Billie might have to give up "her" house and pay child support, she might leave SA if he quit his job suddenly, and she might be prevented from moving away and taking the kids, plus he could have gotten revenge for something Haylie may have told on him such as standing outside her bedroom door at night. Finding Haylie, if it's her, so close to his Mom's home doesn't seem like premeditation so maybe he tried something and he was so delusional that he didn't think she would fight back, so he took care of all his and BD's problems at once.

Thought this information might help here with theories or in conjunction with cell phone pings regarding a potential timeline.

Sunrise/Sunset Dec 27, 2010 in Midland (closest I could find).

Dec 27, 2010 7:47 AM 5:52 PM 10h 04m 06s + 15s12:49 PM34.7° 147.116

It would be possible to ping in CC at 6:56 or so and drive to Big Spring and still have 5-15 minutes of darkness/twilight to bury a body quickly.

Thought this information might help here with theories or in conjunction with cell phone pings regarding a potential timeline.

Sunrise/Sunset Dec 27, 2010 in Midland (closest I could find).

Dec 27, 2010 7:47 AM 5:52 PM 10h 04m 06s + 15s12:49 PM34.7° 147.116

It would be possible to ping in CC at 6:56 or so and drive to Big Spring and still have 5-15 minutes of darkness/twilight to bury a body quickly.

Thank you for that information! I was thinking that the only time the cell phone pinged was during daylight and that was a stumbling block for me! And I don't think he took a lot of time doing it because her remains would have been buried much deeper.

:moo:

Thank You EnvoyDriver61. Good sleuthing... This was very sloppy Kimster. Which leads me to hope that there is some evidence left behind.

(snip) Funny enough, she (Billie - added by me) glosses over the goings-on of the night of the 26th as well as most of the day really. She makes them a Christmas dinner which they ate at 2. Next thing you know is she says that DD left earlier than what he told LE. Then she changes that time. (snip)

Here's my "innocent explanation" for the time mixup on Sunday.

Billie fixed them a little "Christmas Dinner" around 2. My daughter and I live alone, and if her schedule requires her to work on a holiday, or she is dating someone and invited to join his family for their holiday meal, I almost always fix us a similar dinner within a few days.

If we apply this scenario to Billie's situation, and realize that Hailey had been at her Dad's (or Connie's) for the REAL Christmas dinner, we begin to understand why Billie fixed a second holiday meal (which she referred to as Christmas Dinner, even though it was not actually Christmas) for them to eat at 2 on Sunday. This is probably unusually early for them to eat, and done primarily because many people eat holiday meals mid-day, and she considered this to be "their" holiday meal. I don't think they ate early because David had plans to go out later on, or it would have been less likely she'd have made the mistake about the time.

If they were done and the mess cleared by 3, the family could have had a "lazy afternoon" until David left 3 hours later, at which time it would have been dark out. If the family NORMALLY ate around 5-6PM on Sundays, then "3 hours later" would have been around 9. Perhaps Billie was estimating his departure time based on the time they ate, thinking they had eaten at their regular time, and had to be reminded that they ate early before she realized he'd actually left much earlier.

What interests me is that she and Shawn appear not to have eaten any dinner at all on Monday. She certainly hasn't mentioned grabbing a burger in Dunn, or calling for a pizza, thawing something, eating at Mom's while there, or even reheating the "Christmas" leftovers.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...iNzSDQ&usg=AFQjCNG_pchcyek25ndY3RW86fPFEdmqXQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...iNzSDQ&usg=AFQjCNEIFHNZ6qtuMvWwGRdcQVcZS1zZxw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...7KGaDQ&usg=AFQjCNF3o5yhg5UOqPx0BS4opV4kmHXN6w

http://www.justice.gov/usao/txn/PressRel11/pelland_PSC_sen_pr.html

Here are some local links for child *advertiser censored* and child predators in Big Spring, Texas, from just this school year, where the alleged CP was found. Why IF there was CP in Shawn's mother's home has nothing been done?

My theory hasn't changed at all since the very beginning, not even after well named people got involved... Still think BD & SA are involved up to their necks BUT even if it turns out they're innocent, imo BD is STILL a poor excuse of a proper mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean