Theory Thread

Ok with what I posted on the arrest thread post 187 here is what I think happened.Melissa was giving Sandra drugs an on the day she went missing. If you recall the video shows Sandra skipping and then veering off the camera. Just wondering if the camera was put up after the episode 6 months ago. I think Melissa had the suitcase in her car and called Sandra over to help decorate her classs. Melissa then drove to the Church and drugged Sandra again. Possible OD that killed her. I would not be surprise to find Drugs in Sandra system.Before Sandra died Melissa assults her one more time. Knowing she did sexually assult a girl down south. She then placed Sandra in the suitcase. And then took her to the pond and put her in the water.

Does anyone else have a feeling that Melissa Huckaby is not the end of the road with this investigation?

The Astro thread is suggesting that there are others (plural) involved. And although Sheneman has said that he doesn't anticipate other arrests in this case, I believe he has worded his statements very carefully.

What do you guys think?

Does anyone else have a feeling that Melissa Huckaby is not the end of the road with this investigation?

The Astro thread is suggesting that there are others (plural) involved. And although Sheneman has said that he doesn't anticipate other arrests in this case, I believe he has worded his statements very carefully.

What do you guys think?

My gut is telling me she acted alone

What do you guys think?

I'm leaning towards MH taking *advertiser censored* pix of children and selling them. Woman have a better opportunity to be alone with children and are possibly recruited by the pervs. Something happened with Sandra resulting in her death. When Sheneman says he doesn't anticipate any other arrests in THIS case, it's probably correct. However if MH turns states witness for a plea deal, or what ever reason, then hopefully she will tell who buys her pix. This is speculation on my part only.

Before I had heard about the incident with the other child, I wondered if Sandra had seen Melissa steal something from the mobile home park. I believe the reason the cameras were installed was because there had been some theft in park and they were trying to find out who did it. The park is near the highway (?) and they believed maybe people were coming in via the highway, stealing and getting right back on to get away, IIRC.

I thought maybe Sandra saw Melissa steal something and says she is going to tell on her. Melissa, already quite mentally ill, goes into a huge panic. She acts very nice to Sandra, like it's no big deal that she's going to tell on her or asks her not to or tries to explain it away. Then she lures Sandra to the van, takes her to the church, kills her, puts her in the suitcase (which she brought for the purpose) and discards her in the pond.

However, now reading that she possibly had something to do with the molestation and drugging of another child, all bets are off.

Yikes, what a scary woman.

I think they always check ceiling tiles now as a matter of course. I believe in the Homolka/Bernardo case, Homolka got her deal before the tapes were found in the ceiling of their home. Had the prosecution had those tapes, she'd still be sitting in the cell she richly deserves.

I think it would make us feel more at ease if there were some kind of cult, cabal or group of pedophiles involved, but I'm not sure it's the case. Women killing children always messes with our heads because it's the antithesis of what women are seen as being -- the nurturers of children.

Before I had heard about the incident with the other child, I wondered if Sandra had seen Melissa steal something from the mobile home park. I believe the reason the cameras were installed was because there had been some theft in park and they were trying to find out who did it. The park is near the highway (?) and they believed maybe people were coming in via the highway, stealing and getting right back on to get away, IIRC.

I thought maybe Sandra saw Melissa steal something and says she is going to tell on her. Melissa, already quite mentally ill, goes into a huge panic. She acts very nice to Sandra, like it's no big deal that she's going to tell on her or asks her not to or tries to explain it away. Then she lures Sandra to the van, takes her to the church, kills her, puts her in the suitcase (which she brought for the purpose) and discards her in the pond.

However, now reading that she possibly had something to do with the molestation and drugging of another child, all bets are off.

Yikes, what a scary woman.

I think they always check ceiling tiles now as a matter of course. I believe in the Homolka/Bernardo case, Homolka got her deal before the tapes were found in the ceiling of their home. Had the prosecution had those tapes, she'd still be sitting in the cell she richly deserves.

I think it would make us feel more at ease if there were some kind of cult, cabal or group of pedophiles involved, but I'm not sure it's the case. Women killing children always messes with our heads because it's the antithesis of what women are seen as being -- the nurturers of children.

Ah yes, the deal that was made with the devil himself - Homolka - don't think anybody will ever forget that - good point.

Mental Illness - pathology - to have a little virgin girl die - might be to set her spirits free? Clearly this is not a well person and she has a alledged history of drugging at least one child with rumors of there being 2. Police said murder weapon on the evening the remains where discovered not after autopsy. Police said Sandra was dead before she was reported missing. Melissa history and religous background leads me to speculate- setting spirits free - schizophrenia- is a brain disease that interferes with normal brain functioning. It causes affected people to exhibit odd and often highly irrational or disorganized behavior. Because the brain is the organ in the body where thinking, feeling and understanding of the world takes place (where consciousness exists), a brain disease like schizophrenia alters thinking, feeling, understanding and consciousness itself in affected persons, changing their lives for the worse. People affected with schizophrenia have difficulty thinking coherently, interacting with others normally, carrying out responsibilities and expressing emotions appropriately.

Okay after more thread reading, I've revising my theory: I think they filmed Sandra for child *advertiser censored*, being as police were searching the church roof for cameras. Sexual assault may still be involved. The Tracy 60 is in this up to their ears, IMO! Melissa was used to procure Sandra for the perverts. Sandra's sister was used as a decoy to distract her while babysitting.
Sorry to be a doof and i am trying to catch up, but who are the Tracy 60?

TIA

I agree. That church with few members and the pastor(Melissa's grandfather) give me the creeps. I wonder if the so-called church is really a cover for something demonic? (like pedophilia)

A person like Melissa Huckaby wasn't produced in a vacuum--her family molded her. Unless she is just a "bad seed".

It seems like the pieces of a puzzle are falling into place. Remember how Connie, the pastor's wife, said she didn't understand how someone could take a tiny little girl like Sandra and abuse her? Why the word "abuse"?

Of course, I could be totally off track. It's all so horrifying.

OMG that comment by the wife "abuse her" set me off too. I just didn't want to say it.

The wife was way too chatty and "protesting too much" imo, but the clips were so short it's hard to say for sure or get a real "reading" on them.

Ok with what I posted on the arrest thread post 187 here is what I think happened.Melissa was giving Sandra drugs an on the day she went missing. If you recall the video shows Sandra skipping and then veering off the camera. Just wondering if the camera was put up after the episode 6 months ago. I think Melissa had the suitcase in her car and called Sandra over to help decorate her classs. Melissa then drove to the Church and drugged Sandra again. Possible OD that killed her. I would not be surprise to find Drugs in Sandra system.Before Sandra died Melissa assults her one more time. Knowing she did sexually assult a girl down south. She then placed Sandra in the suitcase. And then took her to the pond and put her in the water.
So Melissa has a history of molesting girls? Or a history of drugging children? (or both?) (Sorry I am trying to catch up here)

TIA

Okay after more thread reading, I've revising my theory: I think they filmed Sandra for child *advertiser censored*, being as police were searching the church roof for cameras. Sexual assault may still be involved. The Tracy 60 is in this up to their ears, IMO! Melissa was used to procure Sandra for the perverts. Sandra's sister was used as a decoy to distract her while babysitting.
I'm right with you. :clap: I also believe drugs were involved to subdue Sandra for this purpose, and something went terribly wrong with the plan ~ she died. Or it could be she refused to comply and was killed. I do think though that the toxicology tests will show she had drugs in her system when she died. MOO

So Melissa has a history of molesting girls? Or a history of drugging children? (or both?) (Sorry I am trying to catch up here)

TIA

Drugging children. She was under investigation a few months ago for giving Benzo to a 7 year old at the trailer park.

Clearly we need a rumor thread right along with the theory thread.....lol. I am reading so much speculation it is getting a little crazy. I am sickened that this has happened to Sandra and I thank God they have made an arrest in her murder. But, things are being posted that are not true. There is no evidence to prove that Sandra was the child that was drugged 6 months ago by Melissa. It is wrong to drag Sandra and her family through the mud by saying these things. They have enough to deal with right now than for 10 different online forums to be posting false information on their child!

Clearly we need a rumor thread right along with the theory thread.....lol. I am reading so much speculation it is getting a little crazy. I am sickened that this has happened to Sandra and I thank God they have made an arrest in her murder. But, things are being posted that are not true. There is no evidence to prove that Sandra was the child that was drugged 6 months ago by Melissa. It is wrong to drag Sandra and her family through the mud by saying these things. They have enough to deal with right now than for 10 different online forums to be posting false information on their child!
You're right there is no proof at the moment, but it is possible, and we are speculating here on theories. What we do know is the ME is awaiting results of the toxicology tests. So, it is entirely possible that Sandra was drugged ~ whether 6 months ago, at the time of her death or both. I don't believe any of us intend to cause any further pain to Sandra's family. MOO

You're right there is no proof at the moment, but it is possible, and we are speculating here on theories. What we do know is the ME is awaiting results of the toxicology tests. So, it is entirely possible that Sandra was drugged ~ whether 6 months ago, at the time of her death or both. I don't believe any of us intend to cause any further pain to Sandra's family. MOO

True enough this is the theory thread, but much of the info that I am referring to was not posted on this thread. Just wanted to clarify.

I don't know if it is really a rumor tho. Acc to Melissa, she had a knock on her door at 2am the day after this drugging happened. Police told her the child she had taken to the park the previous evening had drugs in her system. I have further read that Sandra was found lying behind a building in the MHP and taken to the hospital.

I've read so much today I would be hard pressed to find the link! :rolleyes:

Just reading back and thought of something. Sandra went to a friend's house, left there and went to MH's house to play with her daughter. MH supposedly told Sandra she can't play, that her daughter has to put her toys up. So, I'm wondering if Sandra coming to the house, she saw something at that house she should not have seen and MH had to keep her quiet? Or do you all think MH just made this whole thing up and actually lured Sandra over to the house?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back