These are 'Facts' because William Gore said Jonah Shacknai said so

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bashing from my perspective because of reality. You repeatedly insist Dina was somehow at fault and that's pretty low. Dina requested her child not be left in the care of her ex's lover. Her request was protective, imo and not much more she could do at that point.

Without evidence to give to a court that documents dangerous or reckless behavior, how can divorced parents have control over toys in the ex's house or who their ex entrusts with their child? If what you believe to be possible were remotely possible, I doubt we'd have what seems to now be constant stream of dead children who have been left with people their parents trusted.

JMO

Do you have a link that shows Dina did not know Max had a Razor scooter?

Do you have information that shows Dina discussed how to safely play with it with Max, Jonah or Rebecca?

I am sorry but I can't simply assume that Dina was in the dark as to Max's interests and activities. Wouldn't Max have shared how cool the scooter was with her? Would there have also been some time spent discussing rules, responsibilities and safety precautions? I honestly do not see how questioning this equals bashing.

I am sincerely expressing my curiosity as to what Dina knew and felt about the scooter and the types of conversations she had about it and with whom. I don't see this as wrong but part of the case development and discussion which is why we are here, no?

Or one of the parents who were the legal guardians should have removed the scooter from the dangerous inside locations and secured it in the garage for safety. If the parents do not set and enforce the ground rules then how can the baby sitter that no one likes or respects be expected to do it. You also have to wonder why an appropriate, respected and trusted child care worker wasn't retained by either parent. This is jmo.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda usually follow preventable deaths. In reality, divorced parents can't daily dictate the ex's choice in toys, behavior or caregivers.

I've seen no evidence whatsoever that Jonah didn't respect or trust RZ as his child's caretaker in his absence. Please provide a link. Thanks.

JMO

What was LE told about Max's scooter and soccer balls?

Dr. Melinek's Report -

5 . According to the police department interview with XZ, Rebecca Zahau sister, Maxfield was "smart like a 7 or 11 year old" and did not ride his Razor scooter near the edge of the stairs or down the stairs. She said he could not ride fast because the floor was carpeted.

http://media.utsandiego.com/news/documents/2012/08/06/Dr.Melinek_Report.txt

9/2/2011 Press Conference Cmdr. Mike Lawton CPD -

As the sheriff indicated, both these investigations involved collection of evidence and forensics. In the death of Max some important things we received during our interviews - - we got information that it was not uncommon for the children to play in and around the staircase and the hallways at the top and bottom; some of that was evidenced by the soccer balls being in the area as well as the scooter. All that would have been consistent with the information we got in statements.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/index.html

Max's Autopsy page 2 -

Rebecca told Officer Erhard the last time she had saw the scooter, it had been on the second floor. He had been told in the past not to ride his scooter in the hallway.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/shacknai, max_report.pdf

Sorry, but I don't view any aspect of Max's death as a game. Especially now that his mother has received an expert opinion that he was a victim of homicide.

Thanks for the heads up it is a game to you. I'm out.

JMO

Victim of a homicide? Not only did Melinek not show Max was assaulted, but she and Hallier surely didn't show it was a homicide. No Way. Bove's report in no way even supports an assault scenario, he even stated that when interviewed.

Victim of a homicide? Not only did Melinek not show Max was assaulted, but she and Hallier surely didn't show it was a homicide. No Way. Bove's report in no way even supports an assault scenario, he even stated that when interviewed.

And Melinek backed down from her opinion in her interview on Dr. Phil. I would think that she would think long and hard before she spoke when under oath in a deposition or on a witness stand.

And Melinek backed down from her opinion in her interview on Dr. Phil. I would think that she would think long and hard before she spoke when under oath in a deposition or on a witness stand.

Sorry, I don't spend time watching daytime television. I'm sure Dr. Melinek is quite capable of testifying in a real courtroom and her credibility will be intact.

JMO

Sorry, I don't spend time watching daytime television. I'm sure Dr. Melinek is quite capable of testifying in a real courtroom and her credibility will be intact.

JMO

So, you blindly support Melinek because you should care about what she said in the media. :what:

So, you blindly support Melinek because you should care about what she said in the media. :what:

Dr. Phil is an entertainment show I don't watch. Sorry.

Dr. Melinek's report is what I support.

JMO

Dr. Phil is an entertainment show I don't watch. Sorry.

Dr. Melinek's report is what I support.

JMO

But Dr. Melinek's report referenced LHK a "non-professional" entertainment blog and wikipedia a "non-professional", "non-credentialled" information source.

At least Dr. Phil is an experienced forensic pathologist as is Cyril Wecht. I don't understand why the negative comparision in light of the the references used by Melinek.

All these people have used "non-professional" media to support their opinions though they all have actual accredited forensic expertise.

JMO

But Dr. Melinek's report referenced LHK a "non-professional" entertainment blog and wikipedia a "non-professional", "non-credentialled" information source.

At least Dr. Phil is an experienced forensic pathologist as is Cyril Wecht. I don't understand why the negative comparision in light of the the references used by Melinek.

All these people have used "non-professional" media to support their opinions though they all have actual accredited forensic expertise.

JMO

Dr. Phil is an experienced forensic pathologist? LOL. Perhaps he knows one and that's all it takes in the blogosphere to be an expert? My standards are higher.

I'm pretty sure Judges consider Dr. Melinek's education, training and experience to qualify her expert opinion. If it's good enough for a Judge, it is good enough for me.

JMO

Dr. Phil is an experienced forensic pathologist? LOL. Perhaps he knows one and that's all it takes in the blogosphere to be an expert? My standards are higher.

I'm pretty sure Judges consider Dr. Melinek's education, training and experience to qualify her expert opinion. If it's good enough for a Judge, it is good enough for me.

JMO

Wow, that 'Zhing!' really hurt bad! I do believe that I shall shortly receive the coveted 'Les Awards Stupide'.

However, MyBelle, you are correct. Dr. Phil is not a pathologist but a mere psychologist with a year of post doctoral training in forensic psychology. My gaffe. Thank you for so graciously pointing it out. Please accept my apology for the blunder.

And suicide was the final conclusion. The experienced SDSO followed the evidence and analyzed it.

JMO

I think the thread has shown that the SDSO did not follow the evidence but relied more on Jonah's word (non science based). They actually opted not to test some evidence that they collected based on their expertise because Gore said Jonah said it wasn't necessary such as the panties in the trash and alleged trigger voice mail.

Can you list some key elements that SDSO used for the suicide determination that were purely based in scientific analysis of physical evidence?

Can you also show a few key scientifically based points that SDSO made that exclude the possibility of a murder?

Making a few key points would greatly help to support your statement regarding the final conclusion of this investigation as many, many people question the methods and manner of SDSO's determination here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43