They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got knocked off when the verdict got read, and this is the first time I've been able to get back on. Has anyone else had this problem?

well, i was wrong. didn't matter how short the deliberation was, it didn't come out as I expected.

I have to step back and go on with my life now.

It is what it is.

Wonder how long it will take KC to get pregnant?

This is disgusting.

There was nothing wrong with the state's case. The reason why she got off is that many people have a problem believing that a mother would kill her child no matter how much evidence you throw at them. Then add the fact that she is pretty and you have all the anwsers you need right there. If she were a man she would have been found guilty.

Amen!! People can find ANYONE NG if they want because NO prosecutor's case is perfect. Excuses.
I don't respect this verdict and this jury didn't even ask to see evidence they bought into her not committing this crime from day one....IMO.

The jury came back with the only honest verdict that they could and that was she was not guilty as to the murder charges against her. The state had the best attorneys working for them but they tried to present evidence as proof that had had a huge credibility factor and, as inexperienced as Mr. Baez was, he was able to zero in on those holes in the case in his final argument.

I am so done with all of this. What happened today is completely disgusting and wrong. I watched the whole trial, saw a very strong case put on by the prosecution, no REASONABLE doubt raised by the defense, and I am at a total loss to understand what went wrong. I am losing my regard for our system of justice, and the thought that ICA, her family, and the jury might make millions off of all of this is making me sick! Well, I will not be a party to that. I AM DONE! I will not pay attention to another case, and I hope never to set foot in a court house ever again!

I just said that to a friend of mine. The word "reasonable" really needs to be more clearly defined for jurors. There are too many CSI type shows these days making people expect that there is ALWAYS dna found. And within an hour, no less. It needs to be explained to jurors that there have been cases where the victims body HAS NEVER BEEN FOUND and yet their killers have been convicted.

To say I am heartbroken is an understatement. I feel physically ill. I cannot make sense of it at all. :(

What's next? Casey gets her own reality tv show?

I hope so too except that would punish them, not Casey. They'd have to live with their decision the rest of their lives. Casey isn't going to EVER feel a smidgen of remorse. It just ain't in her to care.

Will George and Cindy welcome her home? After she let JB say George had his pen** in her mouth when she was 13 years old before she got on the bus to go to school? "Come on home, Casey, and don't forget to wash your hands before dinner." Seriously?

OMG The poor neighbors of the Anthony's. They thought they had it bad before.........

Oh, please. Not only will they let her in their home, but next Monday when ICA is walking out the door, Cindy will ask, "Where are you going, Sweetheart?", and ICA will respond, "I have to get to work, Mom, Tom sent me an email about an event coming up." and Cindy will say, "Ok, Beautiful, have a good day."

I got knocked off when the verdict got read, and this is the first time I've been able to get back on. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes I have been for a few hours! My daughter called to tell me the verdict.I'm so sick.

I've major problems trying to get on - that was probably a good thing as I don't have anything good to say.

I've been crying and have a sick sick feeling to the bottom of my stomach.

I've also being questioning my sanity. Did we have it wrong the last 3 years, I just don't understand?

We DID NOT have it wrong. Jury nullificaiton. They wanted to be done with this case. IMO they each brought some disregard for the system, LE and the truth to this trial. Nobody won here. We will see Casey Anthony again. It won't be good.:twocents:

I hate Casey and I hate her being happy over this. I hope that was OK to say.

Way past time for professional jurors. This jury proves this once again.

Oh, please. Not only will they let her in their home, but next Monday when ICA is walking out the door, Cindy will ask, "Where are you going, Sweetheart?", and ICA will respond, "I have to get to work, Mom, Tom sent me an email about an event coming up." and Cindy will say, "Ok, Beautiful, have a good day."

You are so, so right.

I, like all (most?) of you, am totally heartbroken. I am sick. Totally sick. Justice has not been served for our girl. And for that, I can only hope that karma exists.

:cry: :cry:

The jury came back with the only honest verdict that they could and that was she was not guilty as to the murder charges against her. The state had the best attorneys working for them but they tried to present evidence as proof that had had a huge credibility factor and, as inexperienced as Mr. Baez was, he was able to zero in on those holes in the case in his final argument.

Really? By not looking at any of the evidence? Naive at best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann