'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2

HLN is reporting after speaking with LP that there was no employment by JB. Is it just me or does JB seem to do things that are going to make certain that KC will be able to claim ineffective councel. I am not trying to be mean really I'm not, I just don't understand. If I have this wrong please tell me, I don't post often and lurk mostly but I was just wondering.

I posted the Prime News with Padilla here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3967945&postcount=290"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION![/ame]

Defense lawyer Richard Hornsby said the agreements are worthless because Florida statutes do not allow attorneys and bail bondsmen to enter in to those types of confidentiality arrangements.

Defense lawyer Richard Hornsby said the agreements are worthless because Florida statutes do not allow attorneys and bail bondsmen to enter in to those types of confidentiality arrangements.

OOPS....guess somebody didn't do his homework :rolleyes:

Looks like a "HUGE WASTE"!!!:rolleyes:

Seems ALyons did not proof that motion. Or she really doesn't under Fla codes????

HLN is reporting after speaking with LP that there was no employment by JB. Is it just me or does JB seem to do things that are going to make certain that KC will be able to claim ineffective councel. I am not trying to be mean really I'm not, I just don't understand. If I have this wrong please tell me, I don't post often and lurk mostly but I was just wondering.

I don't think he's DELIBERATELY trying to screw up, for KC.

I think he's just the worst lawyer in FL.

And, I think his goal was to make a name for himself.

In that, at least, he has succeeded. :confused::rolleyes:

I would have loved to have heard the discussions between JB and AL about the Padillo arrangements. I would guess that she never would have allowed this, and that if she absolutely had to allow Padillo to bond her out she would have either had someone else staying with KC or would have made sure she paid Padillo something- just so that she could claim A/C privelige.
I think the motion was just a last ditch effort to try to rehabilitate the damage to the case by allowing the Padillo group access to KC 24/7. They may have known it wasn't winable but had to try.

Like others I am really curious about what this group has to say. We have already noted that the prosecution has been giving out the interviews that seemed to have little actual evidence in them early on and only later have they given out the interviews that seem to be important. Since they haven't given out the Padillo group yet, I also think that it is going to be an important interview.

Though what we have heard so far has already been bad enough. I am not sure about the comment about the clothes, since we already know that Caylee was dressed when she was found. So I am not sure how that is going to affect the case. But the info from Rob, about how she was bonded out to aid in the search for Caylee and kept hitting on Rob...... maybe not exactly case related but is going to be very damaging to the case if it is allowed into the trial. Being released into the public domain again will be almost as damaging.

Doesn't Contract law require consideration from both sides? I see Lp promised not to do certain things, but what was the consideration on JB side?

I watched LP interview and he seems to think that the most damaging statements will be that Caylee was kidnapped at JBP. Didn't LA also state this was her new and improved version of events? I can't recall if CA ever admitted to hearing this story.

I watched LP interview and he seems to think that the most damaging statements will be that Caylee was kidnapped at JBP. Didn't LA also state this was her new and improved version of events? I can't recall if CA ever admitted to hearing this story.

I don't think we will know till the trial what story JB and KC will use. It might not be the apt. story or the JBP story! It might be a whole new story-one that we will "understand!":banghead: I just don't know how we will know any story if KC doesn't get on the stand to tell it!! How they will tie up the loose ends and lies will be something to see! But, they'll probably get another year to work on it and incorporate all of KC's "mis-truths"!:innocent:

LMAO At JB's privacy agreement! Nothing in there to hold back LP et al from talking at all. They just can't write a book or make money off a screen play :)

What a joke.

Why has Casey made comments that 'LE didn't even find Caylee's clothing yet?' Why wasn't the clothing with the body? What did Casey do with the clothing? Was it left in her trunk somewhere and she dumped it elsewhere? That clothing could hold alot of clues. Was there blood on the clothing? vomit? (yuck!) Remnants of some weapon (bat? stick? something?) I believe the clothing held clues of something violent which is why she got rid of it.

I am wondering if this was reported wrong or if this statement by KC was misunderstood by RD. I mean in the bag with Caylee were the white striped jean shorts, the collar from a shirt and the letters off of that shirt. The shirt could have disentagrated. I am wondering if KC said "they haven't even found MY clothes yet" as I have not seen evidence photos of the clothes she was wearing in the BB video of June 16th. These are the clothes and shoes I want to see. Where the heck are they? Just sayin...

Then again I could easily believe that KC was lying to create drama, to give a reason for RD to give her attention in the hopes of learning something but KC was just lookin and hoping for some male affection. As one of her icons said something like "I can create drama from anything" (not exact quote-by you get my drift) I mean CA sure liked rubbing and hugging up on him and I wouldn't doubt that she liked it too but the added bonus for CA was to rub in to KC that she can do things KC can't. JMO

I am wondering if this was reported wrong or if this statement by KC was misunderstood by RD. I mean in the bag with Caylee were the white striped jean shorts, the collar from a shirt and the letters off of that shirt. The shirt could have disentagrated. I am wondering if KC said "they haven't even found MY clothes yet" as I have not seen evidence photos of the clothes she was wearing in the BB video of June 16th. These are the clothes and shoes I want to see. Where the heck are they? Just sayin...

Then again I could easily believe that KC was lying to create drama, to give a reason for RD to give her attention in the hopes of learning something but KC was just lookin and hoping for some male affection. As one of her icons said something like "I can create drama from anything" (not exact quote-by you get my drift) I mean CA sure liked rubbing and hugging up on him and I wouldn't doubt that she liked it too but the added bonus for CA was to rub in to KC that she can do things KC can't. JMO

That's my concern-- that it was YET another lie.

I don't think we will know till the trial what story JB and KC will use. It might not be the apt. story or the JBP story! It might be a whole new story-one that we will "understand!":banghead: I just don't know how we will know any story if KC doesn't get on the stand to tell it!! How they will tie up the loose ends and lies will be something to see! But, they'll probably get another year to work on it and incorporate all of KC's "mis-truths"!:innocent:

ITA - JB did say the truth would come out at trial, so I think it's a crap shoot what they'll throw out. :crazy: That, of course, was his strategy with his last client. Didn't work to well for him now, did it . . . . But, that's what worries me - Diaz is trying to get his conviction tossed because of inaffective council.

I would suggest nobody having a drink by the computer when it comes time for JB to divulge his "shocking theory" :spit:

ITA - JB did say the truth would come out at trial, so I think it's a crap shoot what they'll throw out. :crazy: That, of course, was his strategy with his last client. Didn't work to well for him now, did it . . . . But, that's what worries me - Diaz is trying to get his conviction tossed because of inaffective council.

I would suggest nobody having a drink by the computer when it comes time for JB to divulge his "shocking theory" :spit:

.when it will come between snorting up the sinuses or spewing all over the screen.

Yeah I have wondered if it was reported correctly too. Like I don't remember anyone specifically saying if the day KC was arrested, when LA went to get her belongings, was any of Caylee's clothing there? So she could have meant the clothes or her clothes that she might have disposed of. I've thought she might have planted some of Caylee's clothes in order to suggest another scenario. Also KC reportedly liked cop shows. So she might have disposed of her own clothing, thinking that she would be destroying evidence against herself. So she could have said my clothes.

I heard LP on TV yesterday saying that KC said that to Tracy. I thought it was RD, guess I was wrong. But anyway LP said he thought KC said that to try and throw everyone off as Caylee's clothes were found in the garbage bag. I agree with LP on this. KC was just messing with people's minds----her specialty. JMO

There may be another bag of clothes KC planted somewhere else to throw them off. I say may because if I was KC, raging after a fight with my controlling mother, I'd have gone from drawer just shoving my babies clothes in a bag. Her room would have been a mess, not leaving the GP's wondering if anything was missing.
But that's just me trying to put myself in KC's shoes. Now if I was planning to get rid of my kid, I'd leave without a thing.
Not finding her clothes yet was a really strange and telling statement. KC's mouth running off faster than her brain could edit. A family trait I've noticed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahadelaide
Back