Things that are Plaguing Me

If you believe the intruder theory, then it's logical for you to think JonBenet was murdered on 12/26. The Ramseys said that they put JonBenet to bed at 10, so that's a 2-hour window for her to be murdered on Christmas. Many IDI's believe this intruder was already in the house when the Ramseys returned home. It would make sense for this intruder to wait until a substantial amount of time had passed, to ensure every family member was fast asleep, before he took JonBenet from her bed. By the time he brought her down to the basement and killed her, it would be 12/26. I don't see how someone can be IDI and believe that JonBenet died on 12/25.

IMO, 12/25 was put on JonBenet's grave because that was the date she passed away, and the Ramseys know it.

I'm not certain the R's even know what time/date she died on.I think there was a lot of chaos going on at the time,and looking at the clock during that period was not a priority for them at the moment.I suspect the only way they could tell was to go back and look at what time the first cell phone call John made was done (and yes,I do think he made calls prior to the 911 by Patsy,else the records would not have 'disappeared').
It really all depends on if Patsy looked at the clock before going to JB's room,which she may have,if it was a midnite bathroom trip.If it was,then she may very well have passed after midnite.

I just happened on this thread but have always been curious about this case. Does anyone know what date the death certificate says? It would seem the headstone would match the death certificate. I also think if the death certificate says December 25 and there was only a 2 hour window from when JBR was put to bed and the next day, i.e. December 26 then that speaks volumes to me about who commited the crime.

I haven't paid attention to the JBR crime in a while, frankly because it has frustrated me to no end. Then back a few months ago Aphrodite Jones revisited the story on her show and it got me back into it again. I am always game for figuring out crimes, finding the truth and have since I was a teen and justice for the victims.

So anyway, this will be short and sweet. This points to no one but the Ramseys for this very reason. I truly believe Alex Hunter,Pete Hofstrom,Trip DeMuth did not know what they was doing when they were in office.This case could have been solved If and only if these guys did not try to PLEASE the Ramsey's lawyers.I have never heard of the DA'S office handing over all their files and evidence to any defense attorneys.I believe they did not want to go to trial,but wanted to plea this case. What a joke these guys are. I believe Steve Thomas could have put the killers away. But that chance has been long gone now that one of them are dead. Who hides behind lawyers when your child has been murdered? I would have been beating the doors down at the police station, but not the Ramseys,they flew from the police and refused to be interviewed. This case will only have 2 results now. We know JR is not going to tell us what happened,so that leaves Burke..and he will either talk AFTER his father has passes away, or he will take what he knows to the grave with him to. They are guilty.

Also, even if Burke comes out and tells what happened, how do we know his version of events is 100% true? I'm not saying that he would get things confused as the years by, but he could change things that happened that night to make the story more sympathetic to his family or to himself. Things like the head bash can be confirmed, but WHY someone bashed Jonbenet's head can't be.

it's somehow ironic but I think our only hope is a DNA match.if it turns out that the dna owner was just a factory worker for ex then they HAVE to go back and put EVERYONE back on the suspect list,start fresh.

until now I thought that a confession is the only chance but I changed my mind,ain't gonna happen.even if BR opens up one day saying (lying?) for ex that his mother did it and it was an accident,this will never explain prior abuse and lots of other things.there's no easy way out for them,JR would have done it long ago,but he probably knows such a "confession" will only open other cans of worms.also,such a "confession" needs to be corroborated with the existing evidence and since you have possible prior abuse,acute sexual assault and strangulation,how do you convince us that it was just an accident,you CAN'T.so IMO,the R's will never admit to ANYTHING.

if PDI and it was just an accident the best and fairest thing for BR would have been for JR to come and speak up,this would have been the only way to clear BR's name,otherwise he will always be under the umbrella,what life is that.IMO he would have done that for BR.
but I am convinced this crime was about something more horrible,it wasn't just an accident and there are things the R's will never talk about.they wanted to forget about it from day one,like JB was touched by the plague or something,this is not a normal reaction if it was just an accident,you would have seen some signs of remorse or guilt.they were ice cold though.this was something bigger,they are hiding things that aren't that innocent.

it's somehow ironic but I think our only hope is a DNA match.if it turns out that the dna owner was just a factory worker for ex then they HAVE to go back and put EVERYONE back on the suspect list,start fresh.

until now I thought that a confession is the only chance but I changed my mind,ain't gonna happen.even if BR opens up one day saying (lying?) for ex that his mother did it and it was an accident,this will never explain prior abuse and lots of other things.there's no easy way out for them,JR would have done it long ago,but he probably knows such a "confession" will only open other cans of worms.also,such a "confession" needs to be corroborated with the existing evidence and since you have possible prior abuse,acute sexual assault and strangulation,how do you convince us that it was just an accident,you CAN'T.so IMO,the R's will never admit to ANYTHING.

There are other reasons it may not work for John to 'confess' that Patsy was guilty. Who else knows the truth? Does Pam know the truth? How about Burke? Maybe even Fleet White? This case is so complicated and yet so very simplistic!

If the R's hadn't hired top gun bull dogs (which would have been totally unneccessary, if innocent), it could have been a whole new ball game. The other side was the DA's office pushing the intruder theory down BPD and the public's throat.

This sweet girl never had a chance for justice.

As for the DNA, unfortunately, there will never be a match. LW will make sure of that.

by confessing they would throw under the bus a lot of people,important people,and IMO those people will never let it happen.there are too many careers on the line.

So anyway, this will be short and sweet. This points to no one but the Ramseys for this very reason. I truly believe Alex Hunter,Pete Hofstrom,Trip DeMuth did not know what they was doing when they were in office.This case could have been solved If and only if these guys did not try to PLEASE the Ramsey's lawyers.I have never heard of the DA'S office handing over all their files and evidence to any defense attorneys.I believe they did not want to go to trial,but wanted to plea this case. What a joke these guys are. I believe Steve Thomas could have put the killers away. But that chance has been long gone now that one of them are dead. Who hides behind lawyers when your child has been murdered? I would have been beating the doors down at the police station, but not the Ramseys,they flew from the police and refused to be interviewed. This case will only have 2 results now. We know JR is not going to tell us what happened,so that leaves Burke..and he will either talk AFTER his father has passes away, or he will take what he knows to the grave with him to. They are guilty.

My bold. I can TELL you they didn't!

You know, some people (who shall remain nameless, since they're not here to defend themselves) try to paint us as lunatics who are pushing a conspiracy theory. But I don't think it was a conspiracy so much as it was bureaucrats with too much power and far too little wisdom. I could go on...

There are other reasons it may not work for John to 'confess' that Patsy was guilty. Who else knows the truth? Does Pam know the truth? How about Burke? Maybe even Fleet White? This case is so complicated and yet so very simplistic!

If the R's hadn't hired top gun bull dogs (which would have been totally unneccessary, if innocent), it could have been a whole new ball game. The other side was the DA's office pushing the intruder theory down BPD and the public's throat.

This sweet girl never had a chance for justice.

As for the DNA, unfortunately, there will never be a match. LW will make sure of that.

Sunnie, I couldn't have said it better myself.

The R's deserve a lot of criticism for a lot of things they've said and done, but I think it's petty to place so much emphasis as the date of death on JB's headstone. For all intensive purposes, the 25th was more the more practical choice. I'd even go so far to say that I would probably put the 25th on the headstone of a loved one that died in the early morning hours of the 26th. I don't think that's something that should indicate guilt, or otherwise point to something that's sinister in nature. They've gave us plenty of other ammunition to use against them. This one just seems silly.

The R's deserve a lot of criticism for a lot of things they've said and done, but I think it's petty to place so much emphasis as the date of death on JB's headstone. For all intensive purposes, the 25th was more the more practical choice. I'd even go so far to say that I would probably put the 25th on the headstone of a loved one that died in the early morning hours of the 26th. I don't think that's something that should indicate guilt, or otherwise point to something that's sinister in nature. They've gave us plenty of other ammunition to use against them. This one just seems silly.

That's because it is plain silly !

It is the little details however that sometimes tell the bigger picture.

By putting the 25th on the tombstone, it meant that the symbolic and holy time of Christmas would forever be associated with JonBenet. Just look at how JonBenet was buried -- in her tiara. Even at her funeral, it was all a performance for Patsy.

By putting the 25th on the tombstone, it also, from the perspective of the Ramseys, emphasised their view that that intruder came into the house on the 25th when they were likely out and thus the 'death' started then. It's symbolically placing and tying the date to this.

The TOD could have been anywhere from 11 pm to 1 am. The date on the gravestone could actually be correct. She COULD have died on the 25th. Making it even more suspicious, ONLY the Rs would know this. Knowing the TOD proves they were involved, at least in a coverup.
The more natural reaction is to put the date the body was found on the tombstone- in the absence of actual knowledge of exactly when she died. Apparently, they know...

The TOD could have been anywhere from 11 pm to 1 am. The date on the gravestone could actually be correct. She COULD have died on the 25th. Making it even more suspicious, ONLY the Rs would know this. Knowing the TOD proves they were involved, at least in a coverup.
The more natural reaction is to put the date the body was found on the tombstone- in the absence of actual knowledge of exactly when she died. Apparently, they know...

DeeDee249,
I agree. How do the R's know this was her TOD? Along with the size-12's another mistake, not critical, but they all add up.

IMO, If Patsy had to choose between putting Christmas and December 26 on JonBenet's grave, she was going with Christmas. It didn't matter whether she killed her daughter and knows exactly when she died or an intruder did and she doesn't know when JBR died. Christmas was going to be JonBenet's date of death.

It is the little details however that sometimes tell the bigger picture.

By putting the 25th on the tombstone, it meant that the symbolic and holy time of Christmas would forever be associated with JonBenet. Just look at how JonBenet was buried -- in her tiara. Even at her funeral, it was all a performance for Patsy.

By putting the 25th on the tombstone, it also, from the perspective of the Ramseys, emphasised their view that that intruder came into the house on the 25th when they were likely out and thus the 'death' started then. It's symbolically placing and tying the date to this.

Look at it this way...if JonBenet had been killed by an intruder just as the Ramseys were getting up, said intruder made enough noise to attract attention and just barely managed to leave the house, and John or Patsy literally saw JonBenet draw her last breath at 5:30 in the morning, does anyone think they would have put December 26th on the headstone? In my opinion, they would not. They would still have put December 25th, because they made it amply clear over time that they wanted her death to have loads of symbolism and purpose, as if she was destined to die on Christmas Day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back