Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she does... that's what I thought too. Not sure if that is a recent pic though? Is there other info about her you wanted?

Her pics used to be public and I looked at them. Interesting, I'm not sure who the hispanic family is that she seems to be so connected to (at least, I think they are hispanic, when I went back to look I couldn't review them). Although I don't think that means much.

WIsh we knew what her hubby looks like.

I wonder if EJ was seeing anyone after LM and her broke up.....I just can't see her being alone. WHat did she do the whole time the SMith's had G.....THere is more to this. I hope LM has explored this avenue.

Another thing, I think that so called babysitter knows a heck of alot more. They need to scare her into telling the truth...She does not need to start her adult life with a record.

Hmmmm. Why is the Nancy Grace thread closed? I needed a good laugh this morning and was looking forward to reading it.

Please break out the discussion into topic specific threads. General Discussion threads make it impossible to find information later ebecause so many topics are covered in one thread.
thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member