This Family is United

I don't think it's that hard to understand.

Good....then they can all go down, together.

ok...that was bit snarky. Sorry. I'm just not feeling any love for the A's this morning.

Very often, when tragedy strikes a family, it causes anger and hostility, and eventually, splits up a lot of families. I think it is very touching that the Anthonys stick together in their support of Casey and are united in their love for each other. They have chosen to say to the world, "You may hate and despise us, but you will not break us apart."
Lee also said, "...but this family is incomplete... I am incomplete." Obviously, he is torn because his sister is in jail accused of murdering her baby girl. This has to be one of the hardest things to deal with in any family. They have lost a beloved niece/grandchild, and their sister/daughter is facing a trial for causing that loss. Ask yourselves how you would deal with that. Put yourselves in their place and try to figure out if it would make you feel better to hate your sister or daughter, and turn your back on her... or would you prefer to band together and draw comfort from each other, in the hope that someday you would find peace. I know what I would do.

This family is not in denial, and they know exactly what KC has done (maybe not the details, but the deed itself) They have no intention of relenting in their stance against any reconning for KC. They have been an insular family (imo) and they continue to believe it is 'us against everyone else'. They hate that LE, the media, or the public is interferring in their world and wish all would just go away.

moo

I would love for the incompleteness to be completed if he is referring to Casey. Put em all in jail. Let them rot. I could care less for their feelings. They are a waste to the taxpayers of Orlando, by making an obvious case muddled with litanies of impropriety.

Like a volcano. Very angry, is what I saw in Lee. I don't think he knows what to do.

I think he has always been "the fixer" in that family. Whenever tensions were high he was called in to bring the peace. I think now he doesn't know what to do. He can't fix this problem, for sure.

And I'm sure he's very angry. I have said several times on this forum that that whole family shows so much displaced anger because rather than aim it at Casey, where it belongs, they all dance around her and then get mad at everyone else when they can't deal with it any longer.

I can understand why this family does not want to believe that their daughter murdered their granddaughter. What family would. What a horrendous thing for them to be faced with. Even if they know, right down where the rubber meets the road, that she did murder Caylee, they are not about to say so to either LE or the media.

That having been said, I think they pretty much know what happened to Caylee. Not in detail, of course, but they pretty much know Casey killed her. It is a horrible thing for them to have to deal with, but it must be dealt with at some time.

I can understand why this family does not want to believe that their daughter murdered their granddaughter. What family would. What a horrendous thing for them to be faced with. Even if they know, right down where the rubber meets the road, that she did murder Caylee, they are not about to say so to either LE or the media.

That having been said, I think they pretty much know what happened to Caylee. Not in detail, of course, but they pretty much know Casey killed her. It is a horrible thing for them to have to deal with, but it must be dealt with at some time.

There are plenty of families that have dealt with similar situations. I feel it is quite okay to love and support their daughter hoping that she gets the help she needs. Casey is obviously disturbed. Maybe 20 years on a life sentence or 30 years will help her and protect the rest of society and that is the way they should support her imo. But, they don't care about society and have forgotten about Caylee long ago. Everything is charades now, a game to get Casey off and to thumb their nose at those that care about Caylee and those trying to bring justice to her.

What does it mean?
--That sadly, NOTHING has or will change.
--Same script, same cast.

I think he said it because of the past couple of weeks with everyone talking about CA and DC, the private investigator. There's been alot of posts about that. Speculation that perhaps that's why GA went through that dark period. I think it was to prove that the family is still staying together and they will continue to through this tragedy despite being dragged through the mud. I think that they have brought alot of that on themselves, but I can't even imagine having my life put under a microscope as they have.

IMO. Seems to me that the rubber hit the road a long time ago, and in the dust, Caylee got shoved out of the car.

Whatever the statement meant it was completely out of line at a memorial service for a murdered child. If he wanted to promote the A family solidarity, or whatever else he was promoting, he should have taken out a newspaper ad or bought some air time.

Lee was saying what was in his heart.

I have no doubt that he is broken, hurting and wanting to strike back.

Personally, I think the anger is misdirected. But I understand Lee's frustration from being in the situation. It SHOULDN'T have had to be. Caylee should be alive. All of the family should be together. The situation IS wrong on every level.

Lee can't bring himself to hurt the sister he loves and has protected for most of his life.

It is what it is. I hope it eased his pain

I can understand why this family does not want to believe that their daughter murdered their granddaughter.

I honestly don't think they believe this anymore. GA is ex LE. I'm sure LA has done plenty of investigating on his own....enough to know there isn't a "Zanny the Nanny". CA telling about her and Caylee's rides home after work. CA knows there isn't a nanny, too. It seems that since Caylee was found, they aren't as vocal about Casey's "innocence" as they were before. Maybe there was evidence at the crime scene that changed their minds. I kind of thought their eulogies seemed to be sending the message "please forgive her". Especially GA's.

Lee was saying what was in his heart.

I have no doubt that he is broken, hurting and wanting to strike back.

It is what it is. I hope it eased his pain
--------------------------------------------------

This deserves a thread unto itself: I am broken.

What does that mean?

This family is not in denial, and they know exactly what KC has done (maybe not the details, but the deed itself) They have no intention of relenting in their stance against any reconning for KC. They have been an insular family (imo) and they continue to believe it is 'us against everyone else'. They hate that LE, the media, or the public is interferring in their world and wish all would just go away.

moo

I think it is easier for the Anthony family to fight against LE and the state than for them to let go of Casey.

Parental instinct is to protect.

Sociopaths are good at pulling at the heartstrings. They also can tell you a green ball is red and be so convincing you doubt your eyes.

Casey has been manipulating and using her family for years. She knows what strings to pull.

IMO

As I said on another post I feel sorry for the George and Cindy
as being grandparents because they loved Caylee as I love my
grandchildren but if I knew mine did something to my grandchild
I would always love them but I would have to tell the truth of
what I know my parents always told me if you are in the right
I'll take up for you but if you are in the wrong I want.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back