This is a good read

Sometimes it is the content of the message that sounds like fighting; especially when talking about the law. Please don't kill the messenger.

Sometimes it is the content of the message that sounds like fighting; especially when talking about the law. Please don't kill the messenger.
we haven't killed a messenger yet.

I can shorted it more.

"Welcome. Don't suck."

:p

ROFL! Love it!

I feel very safe here. And I feel the Mods are really good about being able to decipher whether a poster made a faux pas or if they are truly trying to stir the pot. Thank you, Mods, for using good judgement!!!

:grouphug:

:woohoo:

Thanks JBean.

I solemnly swear, to do my best
to NOT let my loose lips sink ships,
to NOT let my sensitivity get the best of me,
to NOT hurl bad vibes towards others with purpose and determination,
and, to keep in mind that, even though I'm sitting at home in my P.J.'s, that I'm on the "reading radio" and that,
what I type is "heard" by many but without complement of tone, gesture, smile, grimace or my usual unduly charm ........that surpasses all understanding.......:rolleyes:

It's easy to get so comfortable that you forget where you are!:crazy:

Mantra - "It's not about the poster, it's not about the poster."

Some boards don't WARN ya they do nothing but delete your BAD posts and threads if not good for the forum.All do not feel the need to insult ya. Some boards do warn you and mostly just remove your posts..and you say hey?
Where the heck did my post/reply/thread go???
So that is ok...

:(

First time poster and was this thread that brought me out of lurking to say, "Thank you for this forum." Love being here and feels like I know everyone personally.

Have only been involved with these discussion boards since the beginning of this precious Caylee ordeal/tragedy and by far Websleuths is the best! To JBean, all mods and admin, you are appreciated and don’t change a thing.

For the longest time, was only aware of one discussion board in existence, which obviously is not moderated. (the sm one) Quite annoying having to wade through pages of plain silliness, bickering, totally off topic & personal posts, pages upon pages wasted for one single quote and most irritating, scrolling through their "avatar" discussions, which seems to be their main interest. Well, I’ve never looked back since finding WS a few months ago and so refreshing and enjoyable to be here.

I have since found a couple more discussion boards that I visit but WS is my favorite and the first place I come to and also before signing out, the last. There’s a wealth of information to be found here, awesome people and the fact that it’s moderated is a Big Plus. Keep up the good work!

snipped
First time poster and was this thread that brought me out of lurking to say, "Thank you for this forum." Love being here and feels like I know everyone personally.
Welcome to WS flowertrack!

I love how everyone here just starts posting like nothing happened. LOL you guys are the best.

Bolding by me
I love how everyone here just starts posting like nothing happened. LOL you guys are the best.

You can say that again.

LOL I think i did.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What?? Hasn't everyone experienced an acute half-day-long hiccup attack with residual hiccups??? No Biggie . . .:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Y'all are a hoot! Waiting for the the sticky thread that instructs "Welcome. Don't suck" - - - :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Love it!

The stellar work you folks do to keep this site going has most of us in a state of utter confidence.

My DH was nearly panic stricken for her WS fix. I said, "Don't worry sweetheart. They'll get it straightened out."

You can't be thanked enough, but ...

THANKS!!!

ETA:

BTW, what did happen?

Yipes! JBean! I'm amazed I'm not already banned! I have to admit I was ignorant about the PM'ing requests in posts (guilty) and I know I am more than guilty for posting inflamatory statements (I always think I'm on a rant thread...) I will try to get it together and be a more conscientious poster. This case has brought out the ugly in me for sure. I love this site and agree with all posts that it is the mods that make it feel safe. I think WS'rs have contributed a lot to the cases featured here. I am always impressed and amazed at the amount of research and work that has been put into every case. I am honored to be a member of this site. Thank you to those who work hard to keep us reputable!

I have left other boards because of lack of moderation, especially when it becomes a mud slinging event at other posters for opinions, I have only been here a few days but I love it how well everyone gets along and I think heavy moderation is best for boards to survive

There are times when I don't think I say "Thank You" enough to Tricia and the mods for keeping this board in order, and without conflict.. I do thank each and every one of you.
:gomods:

Thanks for creating such a great place to spend time in! I find myself not even watching the news I just come here when I want to know something :) I've read the rules and will try my best to live by them.:innocent:

I have became the same way I lurked for awhile to see how people reacted and got along so now I find it more interesting to just log on here and read it cause it's without all the media hype it's black and white....:clap:

I apologize ahead of time. I'm new to this forum and am having a bit of trouble navigating. Could someone please steer me to the Celina Cass thread. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back