This is good stuff

Just so you all know this information has been up there all this time and has been updated and developed. if you want to do some serious sleuthing and contribute please do. These folks have been working away since the beginning of the case.
Please keep it on track up there as these people have done.

I am very new to all this, still learning, still getting lost--but I'm getting there!

Doing lots of reading to catch up--but have been following the case from beginning.

I am stuck home 24/7 and would like to contribute in some way?

Anything I can do?

I hadn't seen these latest ones yet. Love the timeline.

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you!!!!!

I can't seem to get registered at the site where you can view the docs. No matter what I put in as my user name it says not valid. I have even tried mixing numbers and letters. Anyone else having trouble?

I can't seem to get registered at the site where you can view the docs. No matter what I put in as my user name it says not valid. I have even tried mixing numbers and letters. Anyone else having trouble?

I'm not sure which site you mean. Which docs are you looking for and we can try to help find alternate links for you.

I still cannot find the date when SA removed DP from trial options. I really looked.

Help?

Shortly after Nov. 5th is best I have nailed down so far. Here is an article from the 5th discussing the 30 pages Defense submitted to get the DP off of the table.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17914492/detail.html

Thats what I found too.
According to AP

State won't seek death penalty for Casey Anthony
By The Associated Press

Story Created: Dec 5, 2008 at 4:53 PM EST

Story Updated: Dec 5, 2008 at 4:53 PM EST
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Prosecutors will not pursue the death penalty in the case of a central Florida woman charged with killing her 3-year-old daughter.

The Orange County State Attorney's Office announced in a news release Friday that "it is not in the best interest of the people of the State of Florida" to pursue the death penalty for Casey Anthony.

The 22-year-old mother has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter. She faces life in prison if convicted.

Caylee Anthony was last seen in June but her mother did not report her missing until July. The toddler's body has not been recovered.

Thats what I found too.
According to AP

State won't seek death penalty for Casey Anthony
By The Associated Press

Story Created: Dec 5, 2008 at 4:53 PM EST

Story Updated: Dec 5, 2008 at 4:53 PM EST
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Prosecutors will not pursue the death penalty in the case of a central Florida woman charged with killing her 3-year-old daughter.

That is consistent with my understanding too. I believe the prosecution has up to 45 days to reinstate the charge, or lose it forever. If true that means the prosecution has until late next week to put it back on the table.

That is consistent with my understanding too. I believe the prosecution has up to 45 days to reinstate the charge, or lose it forever. If true that means the prosecution has until late next week to put it back on the table.

TY, JWG. Watching the clock now then. hmmm

I still cannot find the date when SA removed DP from trial options. I really looked.

Help?
we have a whole thread on it. go to -search this forum-go advanced-titles only- put in the key word penalty

I am very new to all this, still learning, still getting lost--but I'm getting there!

Doing lots of reading to catch up--but have been following the case from beginning.

I am stuck home 24/7 and would like to contribute in some way?

Anything I can do?
yep, read and post. You might want to check in the sticky forum and see if you can help add entries to the case calendar.

Welcome and let us know if you need help with anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back