This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have been trying to straighten out dates and who said to what when so that I can figure out an exact date for when Caylee went missing. I have been unable to find texts and some statments regarding some of the things that I think is important. I have asked for help from other people so that I can piece my own theory together.

Secreteye posted a theory last night...this thread isn't just for theories by the way. This whole entire case is confusing by the way. There are other confusing threads out there like the ping thread...did you post the same "incorrect info and i am confused" post to that thread?

Oh sorry - I was trying to come up with a theory so that it could be used to help find Caylee. I apologize.

I haven't posted to the ping thread that I remember. What incorrect info did I post?

Oh sorry - I was trying to come up with a theory so that it could be used to help find Caylee. I apologize.

I haven't posted to the ping thread that I remember. What incorrect info did I post?

I am trying to figure out a theory too. That is what I just explained...don't be sorry.

I was saying that the ping thread is confusing. This is not the only confusing thread because this entire case is confusing.

Okay,
Today I just had this very strong feeling… that CAYLEE maybe just be alive…

The first jail house call when she says I would never let nothing bad happen to my daughter… I think I believe her

Hi all. Newcomer here :)

I have read every page of this thread and while I am not sure if Caylee is alive, it has been refreshing not to read the same old things being rehashed in every way possible.

The thing which stands out for me is that the alleged decomposition in the trunk and the 'death ring' on the hair would have been reasonable enough to charge her with Murder. What I am most surprised about is that there appears to be no active search by police force for Caylee. If they were waiting for a body to turn up before they charged her, wouldn't it make sense for them to look for a body?

I really believe we know very little about this case. Yes there is some insight, but what we have is largely opinion and assumptions, not exactly facts (with the exception of LE released information).

Trial by media - and she isn't even charged with murder (yet?).

No truer words were spoken.

I think it's quite curious that OCSO has a Mounted Posse Unit that was never once implemented until TES arrived. That was a huge gap of wasted time between Caylee being reported missing and TES showing up.

Why didn't OCSO at least search with their MPs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname