This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is a possibility that Tony got rid of Caylee? Casey wouldn't dare to turn on her man! He seems to be ducking media and lie detector tests as far as we know. Is that a possibility?

I don't want to accuse. But, I think KC most certainly would defend/cover a boyfriend. However, has he taken a lie detector test yet? His roommates seemed genuinely honest. Something that keeps coming to mind... didn't they all say the last time they saw Caylee was the 9th? Then the A family use the 9th as the day she was kidnapped; only to realise later that she was still around the 15th? There were also the friends that went to PR.

I am hoping someone took her somewhere safe and she is found that way.

Caylee Not Alive Posters. Please don't post in here unless you have a change of heart or can ask legit questions. Leave the people in this one thread alone. Thanks in advance.

Caylee Alive Posters
:
You cannot discuss other posters in here. Whether it is by name or by inference it is not allowed. This is a violation of TOS and it will get this thread shut down.
If a not alive poster makes a remark and you respond you are both in violation. So just ignore any baiting remarks and report.

thank you

Rose Mom.......no need to go to the ranting thread, you are welcome here!

What the "haters" and "protesters" don't seem to be able to understand is that when there is ANY level of suspicion regarding the family, LE tells them that they are NOT supposed to go out looking. Any evidence they came across would be compromised, and they could and probably would be accused of interfering with the investigation. From what I have read, the Anthonys repeatedly have said they are passing info. on to LE. Since Casey is restricted by her bond conditions, and the family must be home with her as per bond conditions, who would be left to go look?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! All parents and family of missing persons can do is post fliers, hold vigils, and speak to media. They are not allowed to be part of the search.

I need to say this and I didn’t want to put it on the ranting thread cause this thread may/may not agree somewhat, but how many times are we going to hear:

Why aren’t they (meaning the entire A family) out looking for Caylee? :confused:

I’m just wondering how in the world would that be physically be possible for these people?

So lets say they get a tip in Texas… they buy plane tickets (from money that they have pocketed from their trust fund, no doubt), news breaks that they head to the airport, swarms of media follow of course this is after they make it through the angry protesters in the neighborhood.

They board the plane ( surely all their belonging would be examined and posted on every news media outlet), make it to Texas after a 3 hour plane ride with people on board calling them baby killers.

Exit the plane ,rent a car, drive to location of reported sighting and what ? Start yelling out Caylee…. come to grandma !

Is it really not possible to get LE in areas of sightings to investigate ?

Will nobody be happy until they physically leave their house to search?

I honestly think this a no win situation, the media fed this insanity and now they blame the A’s for not doing more?

Who knows what they are/aren’t doing to help find Caylee.
Does it mean if they address other issues during this time they aren’t looking?

If they are reading inflammatory things on the internet and want them stopped, does it mean they don’t want Caylee home?

If Lee plays a video game it means he knows she’s dead so why keep up the rouse ? ?

I am sorry but I can’t hold my tongue any longer.

The Anthony’s are not going to physically leave the house to search for Caylee and can you blame them???

I am just so tired of hearing.... Why aren't you out looking for Caylee ? !!

Well Cindy is the one at the vigil who told everyone in attendance to get off their asses & look for Caylee. Whats good for one should be good for all!

I think the vast majority of people are unaware that the family is not allowed to search. After the video of George today - OMG - I hate to see anyone in that condition, the poor man. I am deeply afraid of what might become of all of them.

Beth Halloway & her Ex hunted for Natalie...
Patty Davis & her family looked for Jessie. Some members of that family stood by the buses & thanked all the searchers for there help.
Mark Klasse begged LE to polygraph him so he could be cleared to hunt for little Polly.
Ed Smart helped search for Elizabeth.

So why can't the Anthony's?

I don't believe the poster was referring to the specific lady who has been on the receiving end of so many problems due to her name becoming associated with this case. The difficulty is, Casey named a "ZG" ... the poster here was saying what if Casey and someone she now refers to as "ZG" ... etc.

Maybe a Mod can offer some guidance: how can we get around using the name "ZG" when the name (just the name) is a marked part of this case? Would it be all right to use just the initials ZG to reference the name Casey gave? Or maybe we could just refer by saying "the Nanny"?

I'm bringing this over from the "Seeking Key Info" thread:
Some things that crossed several recent posts and caught my eye...

* Annie D & Sawgrass @ time of Caylee's disappearance (IMHO, need to sort out if this is fact or speculation)
* Hat identical to Annie D's CUT UP & in Anthony's trash (maybe the group had identical hats, so may not be Annie's, but, that it was cut up and trashed??). What motivated this @ this time? Why cut it up?
* Annie D's puppy consistent w/ Caylee's commenting on sitter per Cindy
* Annie D possibly served as the 'model' for Casey's ZFG
* Annie D was still engaged in knowledge of Casey's life as late as 6/9

Anyone know how Annie & Sean are connected?

BTW...IIRC, Sean is also connected to Cast Iron Tattoo where Casey hung out, Casey got her tat, and ZFG's boyfriend, Jonathan, also got a tat at an undetermined recent time.
This got me thinking:
* Annie D possibly served as the 'model' for Casey's ZFG
I wonder if ZG's message on her myspace page could be directed to Casey/Annie D? Here's her message:
No matter how much damage u try to do im still standing tall so for all you haters stay the f*ck out my page *advertiser censored*.I am loving my life jajajajaaja
I haven't completely thought this through, but there are so many connections through Cast Iron Tattoo.

What if Annie D served as the model for ZG? We all know Casey didn't need a "babysitter," so maybe Casey and Caylee hung out with Annie at Sawgrass during the day, doing whatever?

There seems to be a lot of supposition that some kind of illegal activity was going on at Sawgrass Apts, possibly involving Dante and Annie, and Casey may have gotten involved in this.

What if while Casey was somehow "indisposed" (use your imagination) someone kidnapped Caylee and Casey doesn't want to admit to being such an inattentive mother by having no idea when/how Caylee disappeared? Could Casey have come up with the idea to frame ZG until she figured out where Caylee is?

Or what if someone offered to take Caylee off Casey's hands for a while? Casey may have appreciated that since she either wasn't going to have or didn't want Cindy's involvement in Caylee's life?

Or how about undercurrents of major jealousy or hate among the Cast Iron Tattoo gang (employees and customers), particularly among the women? We women know how this works when we were younger! Could someone "jealous" of Casey be trying to frame Casey?

I have no idea where I'm going with this line of thinking! If these thoughts have holes in them, please speak up so I can get off this path! If this sparks ideas for anyone else, let's hear them!

In the meantime, I'm going to try to read more about Annie in the docs.

I don't believe the poster was referring to the specific lady who has been on the receiving end of so many problems due to her name becoming associated with this case. The difficulty is, Casey named a "ZG" ... the poster here was saying what if Casey and someone she now refers to as "ZG" ... etc.

Maybe a Mod can offer some guidance: how can we get around using the name "ZG" when the name (just the name) is a marked part of this case? Would it be all right to use just the initials ZG to reference the name Casey gave? Or maybe we could just refer by saying "the Nanny"?
Your understanding is correct.
You can use the reference to ZG that casey made. We just cannot discuss the specific ZG that has been cleared.

Beth Halloway & her Ex hunted for Natalie...
Patty Davis & her family looked for Jessie. Some members of that family stood by the buses & thanked all the searchers for there help.
Mark Klasse begged LE to polygraph him so he could be cleared to hunt for little Polly.
Ed Smart helped search for Elizabeth.

So why can't the Anthony's?

Your reference to Mark Klasse proves the point you are contending. He had to be CLEARED in order to participate. The Anthonys have been treated as suspects from the first day the search at their house occurred. LE is not going to clear them to participate in the search for Caylee! The ridiculous behavior of the public at the Anthony home PROVES that any time they so much as walk out their door the response of the "crazies" would prevent any possibilities of their search being anything but a spectacle and an opportunity for some who are media hungry to make a scene. There is no possibility that their participation would be anything but a distraction. They have also thanked those who are truly concerned with Caylee's well being in the past.

I do not care who you are but if one more WS member who believes Caylee is dead comes on this thread with any smart @ss remarks, anything that might be considered a smart @ss remark, if I think you are THINKING a smart @ss remark you will be banned for 30 days at the least and banned for life at the most.

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE ANY QUESTIONS???

I do not care who you are but if one more WS member who believes Caylee is dead comes on this thread with any smart @ss remarks, anything that might be considered a smart @ss remark, if I think you are THINKING a smart @ss remark you will be banned for 30 days at the least and banned for life at the most.

No ma'am, I will now avoid this thread. Thank you for warning us!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Each clap = thank you!!!!!!

Question for all of you great sleuthers out there: I have tried to find out more information on the 9 month old child Killie Hernandez who was listed as a homicide victim on May 9th, 2008 in Orlando. I don't have many skills beyond GOOGLE to do this, so if anyone can find out more information I would very much like to see the details. All I can find is the name, age, and date of the reported homicide.

So far, nothing but the map on the Orlando Sentinal page.

What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member