This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which case? What was the DNA evidence? Bet it wasn't a death band on the hair.

Link, please! Thanks!

why are you attacking a post that agrees with your side?

I am grateful to those who are out searching for Caylee, but there is no body found.

..and may never be found. Central FL with all the wetlands and wild areas...

Fortunately, many killers are convicted without a body. It all depends on the quality of the evidence.

You said they announced that it was no longer a missing persons case

The link you provided does not say that. It is still classified as a missing persons case.

When they re-arrested Casey didn't JB make a big deal about it being homicide detectives making the arrest and not "economic crimes" detectives?

When they re-arrested Casey didn't JB make a big deal about it being homicide detectives making the arrest and not "economic crimes" detectives?

John Allen is head of the missing persons unit and Yuri Melich is the lead investigator on the case.

I don't have the link, but I think I read it on wftv or wesh - and I did post it here... but LE said that there will not be charges of this nature until they can prove probable cause.

They have a solid case to prove the death of Caylee - but not to prove the how's, why's and who's. Yet.

You can be on the fence about who did it - but it's not logical to be on the fence about Caylee's death. It's proven. She is deceased.

I really started this thread to discuss that Caylee is alive, not to argue with people who don't. You don't have to be in this thread if you don't believe as some of us do. It was the whole reason I created it.:rolleyes:

If you don't believe Caylee is alive then stay outta this thread! It was created for those that do believe this. They should and will have a right to their opinions and they have a right to have a 'spot' to discuss this without others stirring things up.

Read the title of the thread.

I am going to start a new thread...stay on topic.

And remember, too much work for the mods and you will get TO'd, stay on topic.

I thought he was a Child Abuse/Neglect investigator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500