This Verdict Proves My Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are different. ICA never confessed anything and these jurors were apaprently taken in by ruffles and little girl appearance set up by the DT.

And Judge Perry let them run that little con with the cradling, holding, calling her a child, etc. So wrong imo.

Wonder what Ms. Lyon's "expert" would think about this? Remember her, the one who says prosecutors go after pretty young moms...I guess because they want to kill them for some reason? lol that was so long ago.

Am I the only one who thinks Casey is a little funny looking? I don't mean to be catty or rude but I don't see the "attractive" person people are talking about. Is it just me?

Am I the only one who thinks Casey is a little funny looking? I don't mean to be catty or rude but I don't see the "attractive" person people are talking about. Is it just me?

nope, not just you, i don't really see the attractive person people are talking about either....

As far as physical beauty, FCA is short, pasty, with little elf ears. I suspect men are attracted to her because of what JB said, she is a S**T! sorry, but imo men can sense that, thus she is "attractive."

Going to add, I have a little one who just turned 7 and remind her every day that beauty comes from the heart. So, when I look at FCA, i see ugly...

And Judge Perry let them run that little con with the cradling, holding, calling her a child, etc. So wrong imo.

I didn't like that sickening display either but it is a very common defense tactic. In most trials, the defendant is dressed in a way they would not normally dress, hair styled differently, etc. And it is also not uncommon to try to make the defendant appear smaller and less intimidating (Casey's tiny low chair, for example). Defense attorneys know that the persona shown in court speaks to jurors.

What I object to is Casey being allowed to nod/shake her head, mouth words, roll her eyes--basically testify without taking the stand. That this was allowed, not just once or twice but throughout the trial!, is a disgrace. Wrong on every level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname