Thought and theories on Jeremy

BBM

We know JI has a history of this. . .both with his son's mother and with his own parents.

Maybe if his son's mother gave a damn and actually tried to form a relationship with her son, her son would be with her today.

Maybe if his son's mother gave a damn and actually tried to form a relationship with her son, her son would be with her today.

She tried in November. I do believe that JI tried to fight that. What about his parents? They didn't care to see JI's son either?

Talk about not knowing what went on....you have no information about this but what you've read on this or other forums, most of which is conjecture. Not that there's anything wrong with conjecture -- but it's just that. Stating something as a fact with nothing to support it should be followed by, IMO or preceded by, "I think".

For all we know JI could have something on the mother that, if revealed, would lose her custody of her son anyway - and might cause collateral damage to boot. We DO NOT know what transpired save for court documents.

She tried in November. I do believe that JI tried to fight that. What about his parents? They didn't care to see JI's son either?

Deciding in November after you've been absent for about 6 years doesn't get an 'atta girl' from me, but there is another thread on that whole topic. I don't know what the story is with the parents, wasn't the case dropped though? Both of these are family matters that nobody here knows details too, I just think it's a little unfair to start casting judgement on JI and how he is with his kids based on what casenet says.

Talk about not knowing what went on....you have no information about this but what you've read on this or other forums, most of which is conjecture. Not that there's anything wrong with conjecture -- but it's just that. Stating something as a fact with nothing to support it should be followed by, IMO or preceded by, "I think".

For all we know JI could have something on the mother that, if revealed, would lose her custody of her son anyway - and might cause collateral damage to boot. We DO NOT know what transpired save for court documents.

RR's own attorney made these statements about not seeing her boy, correct? Am I not supposed to believe that? You're right, we only know what is face value.

Fact, she did not see her son for six years. No contact, no visits, nothing. That was from her attorney.

I'm not the one that brought up this about the mother and his parents. I'm not sure why it's being brought up now.

Ok, it's adultery, but you guys are using it as a black mark against her when nobody even knows the situation between her and her husband. Is her husband just patiently waiting for her to come back to him? It's irrelevant and has nothing to do with BL.

No, her husband could care less - his mother said so. He wouldn't have anything to do with his (if his at all, IMO), little boy. I'll give you that he probably didn't care who she shacked up with - but what I don't get, is why would she do it? Why would she want to teach her children what she was doing is okay? She's sneaky, according to her mother-in-law. She kicked her out of the house for stealing their truck in the middle of the night and sneaking off. Is that normal or excuseable? Maybe if you're 16 and living with your parents who would forgive teenage impulsiveness. That wasn't the case with DB. She was told a condition of her staying with Hazel was that she and SB not sleep together, and guess what....Hazel caught them in bed together.

DB has no respect for authority and obviously has no appreciation for the kindness of those who try to help her out. JI may have felt this as well, IMO.

No, her husband could care less - his mother said so. He wouldn't have anything to do with his (if his at all, IMO), little boy. I'll give you that he probably didn't care who she shacked up with - but what I don't get, is why would she do it? Why would she want to teach her children what she was doing is okay? She's sneaky, according to her mother-in-law. She kicked her out of the house for stealing their truck in the middle of the night and sneaking off. Is that normal or excuseable? Maybe if you're 16 and living with your parents who would forgive teenage impulsiveness. That wasn't the case with DB. She was told a condition of her staying with Hazel was that she and SB not sleep together, and guess what....Hazel caught them in bed together.

DB has no respect for authority and obviously has no appreciation for the kindness of those who try to help her out. JI may have felt this as well, IMO.

Some people are immature, I don't see why DB would be any different. What part of drinking outside with your neighbor while your kids are inside getting babysat by a tv doesn't scream immature?

I never said she was mother of the year.

What is the story behind JI's parents not seeing Lisa?

RR's own attorney made these statements about not seeing her boy, correct? Am I not supposed to believe that? You're right, we only know what is face value.

Fact, she did not see her son for six years. No contact, no visits, nothing. That was from her attorney.

I'm not the one that brought up this about the mother and his parents. I'm not sure why it's being brought up now.

Your statement was that she didn't care enough to see him, you do not know that as fact, only that she didn't see him. I didn't meet my bio dad until I was 16. 20 years later I find out it was because my step-father bullied him and threatened him and when he called, he was hung up on. I only got to see him at 16 because he caught me walking to a friend's house who lived about 1/2 mile away. What was he afraid of? I don't know, I could never get a straight answer, but I do know he tried - 3 people have told me so including my mother when the step-monster died.

You don't know why. JI could be a bully - still water runs deep and he didn't gain custody of the boy by being a passive, fading, flower, IMO.

Deciding in November after you've been absent for about 6 years doesn't get an 'atta girl' from me, but there is another thread on that whole topic. I don't know what the story is with the parents, wasn't the case dropped though? Both of these are family matters that nobody here knows details too, I just think it's a little unfair to start casting judgement on this stuff based on what casenet says.

I don't really care about the details. It's a pattern of behavior for JI. He doesn't seem to have a problem with eliminating some people from his children's lives. I think that's relevant. I don't think it's normal. If my ex didn't want to see the children, I think I would force the issue the best I could. I think it's important for my children to have a relationship with their father. As far as JI's parents. I don't get that one at all. No way, would I ever cut out my children's grandparents. It's not fair to the children.

I think we've given JI a pass on a lot of things. IMHO he's controlling. I've heard he's a smart guy. I think this sitting back and letting DB do the talking might be working to his advantage.

MOO. .. JI might very well know that DB is going to have problems with her rendition of the story. . .she might lie or omit things to cover up for her drinking or neglect of BL that night. That might be an easy thing for JI to predict. Idk. . .but I need to know more about this job at Starbucks before JI gets a complete pass.

I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but I personally do not think Jeremy is the submissive one in the relationship. Sure, DB, does most of the talking, but I think Jeremy makes most of the actual decisions, especially with regard to the defense 'team.' When Cyndy Short was fired from the case, a reporter asked DB about it and DB said 'news to me.' Later a statement was released that the decision had been made by the family to fire CS from the team--I think that decision was made by Jeremy in consultation with Tacopina. Jeremy is the bread winner and pays the bills, and I would guess that he keeps DB on a pretty tight leash financially. (It's my theory that PN actually paid for the box of wine as a treat for DB.)

Other items that contribute to my reasoning (there are other things as well, but I'm a bit pressed on time today): the parents stopped cooperating with LE after Jeremy had a blow up with them. Jeremy's parents had apparently been completely cut out of Jeremy's life prior to Lisa going missing, to the extent that they filed for grandparents' visitation for Lisa's brother. I am not 100% sure of the timeline, but I believe that was going on before DB even entered the picture. Jeremy had fought for and obtained full custody of his son with RR years before he had a child with DB--that took a lot of determination.

All of these things lead me to think that Jeremy is NOT being led by the nose by DB--I think in fact he is calling the shots and pulling the strings behind the scenes. MOO.

Your statement was that she didn't care enough to see him, you do not know that as fact, only that she didn't see him. I didn't meet my bio dad until I was 16. 20 years later I find out it was because my step-father bullied him and threatened him and when he called, he was hung up on. I only got to see him at 16 because he caught me walking to a friend's house who lived about 1/2 mile away. What was he afraid of? I don't know, I could never get a straight answer, but I do know he tried - 3 people have told me so including my mother when the step-monster died.

You don't know why. JI could be a bully - still water runs deep and he didn't gain custody of the boy by being a passive, fading, flower, IMO.

But you don't know that either (about him being a bully). Is it because he's male? What if it was the other way, and he hadn't seen his child in 6 years (which happens all the time). Would you say she was 'bullying' him?

From what we know, it's been 6 years, she tried once for custody then never bothered to show up at the hearing. According to her own attorney, she's trying to reconnect with her son when she filed in November, which tells me she doesn't have a meaningful relationship with her son. She was only allowed to have 'supervised' visitation. Why is that? I can only determine what I see at face value.

I'm sure if JI was bullying her to not seeing her son, that would of been the first words out of her attorney's mouth when he was commenting on the case back in November.

Deciding in November after you've been absent for about 6 years doesn't get an 'atta girl' from me, but there is another thread on that whole topic. I don't know what the story is with the parents, wasn't the case dropped though? Both of these are family matters that nobody here knows details too, I just think it's a little unfair to start casting judgement on JI and how he is with his kids based on what casenet says.

BEM: You make my point. Is he being immature as well, by not allowing his parents to see Lisa? I don't even know anyone, personally, who does this - especially to the point of the grand parents having to obtain a court order.

I always felt had Cindy Anthony ever tried to take Caylee, she'd have ended up in court trying to win visitation rights. In the mind's of many, this did happen and Caylee was killed instead.

Could JI have threatened to kick DB out, and she threatened to take Lisa and never let JI see her again? This happens ALL the time as well and many, many times, the child ends up dead.

I don't consider anyone that is separated long term as 'cheating'. That being said, I think not knowing Jeremys personality, I can't judge him by what we have seen on msm. If he is a withdrawn, shy guy, I can see him being very uncomfortable showing any emotion for the public. What he does and how he acts behind closed doors has not come into question at all from anyone.
Apparently he fought hard for his son. He owned the house they lived in. He had just asked Deb to marry him so I don't see an issue in their relationship. LE was very comfortable with his alibi and I haven't seen any doubts regarding that as of yet.
I don't think Jeremy was aware of anything that transpired with the disappearance of Lisa. I believe that he totally believes that Deb had nothing to do with the disappearance of Lisa. When asked by msm if he ever had any doubts his answer was 'no way..not possible' (in so many words) and I believe him.

I don't really care about the details. It's a pattern of behavior for JI. He doesn't seem to have a problem with eliminating some people from his children's lives. I think that's relevant. I don't think it's normal. If my ex didn't want to see the children, I think I would force the issue the best I could. I think it's important for my children to have a relationship with their father. As far as JI's parents. I don't get that one at all. No way, would I ever cut out my children's grandparents. It's not fair to the children.

I think we've given JI a pass on a lot of things. IMHO he's controlling. I've heard he's a smart guy. I think this sitting back and letting DB do the talking might be working to his advantage.

MOO. .. JI might very well know that DB is going to have problems with her rendition of the story. . .she might lie or omit things to cover up for her drinking or neglect of BL that night. That might be an easy thing for JI to predict. Idk. . .but I need to know more about this job at Starbucks before JI gets a complete pass.

How do you know it's a pattern when you don't even know the circumstances that surround these cases? How do you know that it is JI who is preventing the mother from not seeing her son? How do you know it is JI that is preventing the parents from seeing their grandkid? If you ex has visitation (as RR had) and they don't participate in it, what would you do to force the issue?

Yes, I think details are very important, especially in family matters such as this.

Some people are immature, I don't see why DB would be any different. What part of drinking outside with your neighbor while your kids are inside getting babysat by a tv doesn't scream immature?

I never said she was mother of the year.

But I think the point is that maybe JI was tiring of her "immature" behavior. Before DB it was just JI and his son. Now he has 3 other people to support, one being a healthy adult who doesn't work, but drinks and acts immature. Maybe JI was getting sick of it.

But you don't know that either (about him being a bully). Is it because he's male? What if it was the other way, and he hadn't seen his child in 6 years (which happens all the time). Would you say she was 'bullying' him?

From what we know, it's been 6 years, she tried once for custody then never bothered to show up at the hearing. According to her own attorney, she's trying to reconnect with her son when she filed in November, which tells me she doesn't have a meaningful relationship with her son. She was only allowed to have 'supervised' visitation. Why is that? I can only determine what I see at face value.

I'm sure if JI was bullying her to not seeing her son, that would of been the first words out of her attorney's mouth when he was commenting on the case back in November.
BEM 1 - Operative word "could" have been.

BEM 2 - He would have to be able to back that statement up.

Look, you could be absolutely spot on - she could have been a lousy mother and wanted her freedom. She filed for custody in the past and didn't show up? Why file for custody and not show up? There's the rub for me.

BEM: You make my point. Is he being immature as well, by not allowing his parents to see Lisa? I don't even know anyone, personally, who does this - especially to the point of the grand parents having to obtain a court order.

I always felt had Cindy Anthony ever tried to take Caylee, she'd have ended up in court trying to win visitation rights. In the mind's of many, this did happen and Caylee was killed instead.

Could JI have threatened to kick DB out, and she threatened to take Lisa and never let JI see her again? This happens ALL the time as well and many, many times, the child ends up dead.

Although I will stress that we do not know Jeremy's reasons for not letting his parents see his children, I can think of circumstances in which that would be a good call.

How do you know what he is preventing or not preventing? And then, what is the circumstances behind that? You could be right in everything you say, but there is no basis for it, because there is no details behind it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boxtobox
Back