Thread No. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I add another man's opinion?
Might there be a chance those pushing the bill politely declined any actions that would be connected with Jason and his stigma as being a POI?

good point there, sir! doesn't negate the fact that they could have signed the petition tho!

good point there, sir! doesn't negate the fact that they could have signed the petition tho!

Seems to me that they, the entire clan of friends and family, COULD have done a lot of things but chose not to. This non-response on their part speaks volumes.

Go get your 15 minutes. The media will love you. We don't need it, we don't want it.

Well, lets see...You outed yourself on CTV--your name, former occupation, relationship to Jason, etc.

You continue to troll whatever board will have you in the name of "justice for Jason" with no endorsement from Jason or his family, making him and his famly seem very shady. Whether they are or not, we do not know, but you certainly not helping thier cause in any fashion. Just look at your posts on that other board.

No one in Jason's family is speaking out. Jason is not speaking out. Some friends are speaking out, but they are doing it behind the scenes- very quietly, anonymously. They obviously do not want thier 15 minutes of fame, I agree.

Looks like you want your 15 minutes, though, doesn't it?

Has anyone else noticed the change in Jake's posts?
Very defensive.
Not a single "reckon" to be found.
Perhaps this isn't Jake at all...

I'm glad I am not the only one who is noticing the difference in Jakes posts. Seems almost defensive, deflective and perhaps desperate. :twocents:

I'm glad I am not the only one who is noticing the difference in Jakes posts. Seems almost defensive, deflective and perhaps desperate. :twocents:

Exactly.
The best offense is a good defense, so they say. Plus, there are no
"reckons" or any other examples of Jake's normal vernacular?

I don't know of anything new that would shed any more light on the killing. Well, nothing to do with the murder... maybe.... but some
poster(s) is making a great effort to hack passwords. I reckon it could be the killers doing this, but I don't see the point.

The Wake sheriff investigators know about this, so maybe they will manage to right things soon. In the meantime, I don't know if the board can do anything about it. Any ideas?

A crime cannot be made "retroactive".

so why not sign the petition? at least you could give the appearance that brevardians gives a rip that a young woman with child was murdered.

I don't know of anything new that would shed any more light on the killing. Well, nothing to do with the murder... maybe.... but some
poster(s) is making a great effort to hack passwords. I reckon it could be the killers doing this, but I don't see the point.

The Wake sheriff investigators know about this, so maybe they will manage to right things soon. In the meantime, I don't know if the board can do anything about it. Any ideas?

is that why you left refugees unleashed? nothing they do would surprise me.

Forget about it - paranoia.

anyone swapping pm's recently about important stuff, be sure and delete the pm's. sounds like someone wants to know what you all are talking about.

anyone swapping pm's recently about important stuff, be sure and delete the pm's. sounds like someone wants to know what you all are talking about.

Seems that happens on every board and it is the same person indicating it.

what is Jake's relationship to Jason Young?

edited to change....

actually i should have posted the question to Jake....Jake, what is your relationship to Jason Young?

What is Dr. Godwins's first name???? I am just curious....:confused:

kwatson , thanks for the link to dr. godwin's blog.

but in the case of michelle's murder, i don't think a GPS triangulation map is needed --- the killer slept in the same bed as his wife.

the distance involved was emotional and not geographical.

that could be a very loaded question.

i do love your tony pic :)

lol @loaded question.....well, i read that he'd already given this info over at CTV, but i don't remember it...lol, was just curious what info he gave.....

& thanks...i looooooove 'smoke':cool: (that's his nickname, lol)

lol @loaded question.....well, i read that he'd already given this info over at CTV, but i don't remember it...lol, was just curious what info he gave.....

& thanks...i looooooove 'smoke':cool: (that's his nickname, lol)

maybe he will refresh all our memories. then we can see if the story changes at all!

kwatson , thanks for the link to dr. godwin's blog.

but in the case of michelle's murder, i don't think a GPS triangulation map is needed --- the killer slept in the same bed as his wife.

the distance involved was emotional and not geographical.

Yep you got that right....How sad!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173