Thread No. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's just say, nov 2nd/3rd was not his first or second attempt at killing michelle.

Poor sweet Michelle.
Her desire to have a family and a happy home blinded her to what she was living with.
So sad!

OMG!
Premeditated is what I have thought for a while now... all those coincidences sort of give him away!

How can he live with himself ?

Poor little Cassidy! Living with him! That's a crime in itself to me! :sick:

let's just say, the bludgeoning was not his first or second attempt at killing michelle. he just succeeded on that last attempt.

Poor sweet Michelle.
Her desire to have a family and a happy home blinded her to what she was living with.
So sad!

poor sweet michelle. poor sweet cassidy. poor sweet babies. none deserved this. :furious:

let's just say, the bludgeoning was not his first or second attempt at killing michelle. he just succeeded on that last attempt.

Good Grief! That gives me chills to read!
I really do worry about the innocent little girl!
What if he becomes so paranoid, so delusional, or just plain wigged out, that another crime occurs at his hands, this time involving that little girl?
I hope someone has had this thought, and has a plan. As difficult as it would be if you were family, I know. Or is the family in such denial that this thought would never cross their minds?

jake doesn't want his 15 minutes of fame. he only provided a story about jason being the only virgin in his graduating class that will be bring howls of laughter during tailgate parties to the end of eternity.

AMEN, spring, AMEN!!! :(

I just keep thinking of that little baby boy. You know, the one RPD saw pictures of when he saw the autopsy photos. He must not have been any bigger than a minute I wonder if he looked like his beautiful mommie? I'll just bet he did!

jake doesn't want his 15 minutes of fame. he only provided a story about jason being the only virgin in his graduating class that will be bring howls of laughter during tailgate parties to the end of eternity.

Depends on which "Jake" you are speaking of? Either more than one person is posting as Jake or he has MPD and the angry Jake is out.

a young mom who took such good care of her little babies, fought til the bitter end for them. she was making such a wonderful home for them. i can just picture them climbing on her lap in those rocking chairs on the front porch. i can just imagine both children having such big beaming smiles. i can imagine them running in the back yard with Mr. G.

the killer needs to pay for this.

Howdy, Close Enough. We've been friends since he was a baby.

Jake,

I'm still wondering what the answer is to the Dr. Godwin question? It got a little hot in here for a while and I was just making sure you didn't forget that we wanted to know.

Thanks!!!!

BG

IMO, the only reason that Jason would be connected with pushing this bill would be to shed sympathy on himself. That being said, I am inclined to believe that he couldn't care less about this bill.

I agree Nan - he couldn't care less. As long as he's got his mama on board he couldn't care less about Michelle either. I haven't seen anywhere that he's even done anything about providing a nice Headstone for his "beloved" wife.

A list of the items taken from the truck include a knife, two cell phones a ladies wallet with keys attached, a laptop computer, prescription medication and three dated receipts.
Were the keys ever determined to be Michelles? And two cell-phones his and who elses?

A list of the items taken from the truck include a knife, two cell phones a ladies wallet with keys attached, a laptop computer, prescription medication and three dated receipts.
Were the keys ever determined to be Michelles? And two cell-phones his and who elses?

The search warrants indicate Jy had two cell phones - the models and numbers are listed in differing search warrants issued for the retreival of data from those phones. More than likely the wallet, keys, and medication belonged to other occupants of the vehicle when it returned to Raleigh - doubt it was Michelle's.

Forget about it - paranoia.

Now really, RC.

If someone were to really think that someone was trying to hack into their private messages on a message board, and supposedly let local LE know about this - why in the world would the victim of such a crime go ahead and post about this on said message board? :laugh: Wouldn't you want no one to know, so that LE could finish their investigation and catch the bad person, if LE decided to investigate?

Also, unless NC LE is considerably different than most agencies, the investigating LE agency would be the agency with jurisdictional authority WHERE the crime occured - i.e., in Wake County.

So, this would mean that the poster is letting us know that someone who is using a computer based out of Wake County is the victim; therefore, he must not be talking about himself, as I am under the impression that the poster lives in Brevard. I think that is a few hours away from Wake County. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am incorrect. Unlike some posters (here and other boards) I will be happy to apologize if this is incorrect, as I'm not saying it is 100% correct, as I've never lived in NC. I'd hate to be posting misinformation.

It's curious isn't it? It seems to be a pattern
1. Show up on a board as an "insider"
2. Act like you know tons of insider info so to try to get people to believe whatever you say
3. Insult people who actually DO have insider information because you can't let on that they are right
4. Gain acceptance from a very, very small group of people with inflated senses of self-importance who display very little common sense
5. Try to get as many people as you can to do "research" for you
6. Throw out w.a.g's like there is no tomorrow to distract people from the real evidence-you don't like what it shows and you can talk about the victim's family all you want, but no one can say a word about JY--he's perfect!
7. Complain behind everyone's back to all the mods to try to get posts deleted because you don't like them-someone may be hitting too close to home
8. When number 7 doesn't work, try to intimidate people
9. Slink off because you can't have your way and go to a different board
10. See #1

Excellent Bellgardin! Thank you for taking the time to spell this out so perfectly.

Now really, RC.

If someone were to really think that someone was trying to hack into their private messages on a message board, and supposedly let local LE know about this - why in the world would the victim of such a crime go ahead and post about this on said message board? :laugh: Wouldn't you want no one to know, so that LE could finish their investigation and catch the bad person, if LE decided to investigate?

Also, unless NC LE is considerably different than most agencies, the investigating LE agency would be the agency with jurisdictional authority WHERE the crime occured - i.e., in Wake County.

So, this would mean that the poster is letting us know that someone who is using a computer based out of Wake County is the victim; therefore, he must not be talking about himself, as I am under the impression that the poster lives in Brevard. I think that is a few hours away from Wake County. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am incorrect. Unlike some posters (here and other boards) I will be happy to apologize if this is incorrect, as I'm not saying it is 100% correct, as I've never lived in NC. I'd hate to be posting misinformation.

Personally, I think this is another of Jake's veiled threats quite honestly. He seems to be under the impression that hacking is not a crime and has admitted to doing it himself here on a public forum. What he also does not realize is that a pm box is indeed a private affair assigned to an individual's private account - therefore the assumption of privacy holds true.

No one is giving him what he wants, but he knows it is here so he makes threats just like he has done everywhere else he has posted. He is afraid of what people in Raleigh know and more importantly what they share (but not with him) and for some unknown reason believes his threats can stop what he does not want known. JMO.

Now really, RC.

Well, DeputyDawg, I thought I was doing you a favor. Analyze it any way you wish.

I've changed my password to make it more difficult to hack. I now use letters, numbers, u/l case. Do what you'd like.

Personally, I think this is another of Jake's veiled threats quite honestly. He seems to be under the impression that hacking is not a crime and has admitted to doing it himself here on a public forum. What he also does not realize is that a pm box is indeed a private affair assigned to an individual's private account - therefore the assumption of privacy holds true.

No one is giving him what he wants, but he knows it is here so he makes threats just like he has done everywhere else he has posted. He is afraid of what people in Raleigh know and more importantly what they share (but not with him) and for some unknown reason believes his threats can stop what he does not want known. JMO.

I'm sure he has REASON to be afraid! I can't believe he or JY do not have even one source in Raleigh who is letting them know what's going on. I believe that they either hear it and refuse to believe it or the sources in Raleigh are afraid to tell them. just a guess on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot