Thread No. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy. The business trip was planned. Don't know for how long in advance.

I believe the decision for the family trip was made sometime Thursday. His mom knew about it then. I was told Jason talked to Michelle about it when he called her at 9 and again at 11 that Thursday night.

We've talked about this before. No big secret about the trip, though. Why are you interested?

kwatson, don't mind jake. he must be forgetting his manners that he preached about for months. this is the one who won't ask jason if he killed his wife because that's bad manners.

jelly beans and Lion King. jason watched cassidy after the murder.

snipped

sweetmop
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1575497", true);

icon9.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint
there are at least 2 witnesses.
it is a complex case. it is premeditated. jason is the killer and he acted alone.

OMG!
Premeditated is what I have thought for a while now... all those coincidences sort of give him away!

First it was RAGE. Then PREMEDITATED. No more theories? How about explaining this one. Start by saying how far in advance he started his planning.

Why thank you, if you were trying to help.

But your comment I bolded above? You wouldn't be directly or indirectly accusing an old man such as myself as being remotely interested in hacking into your WS account? Is that what you meant by your comment?

Have you alerted the WS owner, etc. as well? I'm sure she'd be more than happy to get to the bottom of such an alleged crime as well!

Yes, I am not the owner but I am the Mod of this forum and I would like immediate answers as well. When the first utterance of someone attempting to hack passwords here came about an alert should have been sent immediately. This has gotten totally out of hand and WILL stop immediately! This directed at the WHOLE group posting on this thread, not only the quoted poster (I quoted because its the question I am asking as well). ENOUGH

snipped

sweetmop
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1575497", true);

icon9.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint
there are at least 2 witnesses.
it is a complex case. it is premeditated. jason is the killer and he acted alone.

OMG!
Premeditated is what I have thought for a while now... all those coincidences sort of give him away!

First it was RAGE. Then PREMEDITATED. No more theories? How about explaining this one. Start by saying how far in advance he started his planning.

when his first attempt failed.

snipped----

2. it has come to light, so to speak, that multiple witnesses saw jason at birchleaf the night of the murder. he was illuminated. it was jason. fact

Call the cops! He should be in jail!

3. jason tried to kill michelle at least 2 times before the fatal bludgeoning. fact

a. look to his motley crew and ask about photobucket piracy and violation of confidential profile account info (yes, LE has been notified). fact

Call the cops! Anyone who would touch your LR *advertiser censored* should be in jail!

Denial is the psychological process by which human beings protect themselves from things which threaten them by blocking knowledge of those things from their awareness. It is a defense which distorts reality; it keeps us from feeling the pain and uncomfortable truth about things we do not want to face. If we cannot feel or see the consequences of our actions, then everything is fine and we can continue to live without making any changes. http://changingminds.org/explanations/behaviors/coping/denial.htm

When you appear to deny a situation, then the other person may join you in the denial or may have to handle it in a way that is not as direct as they otherwise might.

copying post 325 here still awaiting answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG

But your comment I bolded above? You wouldn't be directly or indirectly accusing an old man such as myself as being remotely interested in hacking into your WS account? Is that what you meant by your comment?

Have you alerted the WS owner, etc. as well? I'm sure she'd be more than happy to get to the bottom of such an alleged crime as well!

Yes, I am not the owner but I am the Mod of this forum and I would like immediate answers as well. When the first utterance of someone attempting to hack passwords here came about an alert should have been sent immediately. This has gotten totally out of hand and WILL stop immediately! This directed at the WHOLE group posting on this thread, not only the quoted poster (I quoted because its the question I am asking as well). ENOUGH

I came online this evening & saw 21 people viewing Michelle's forum. Oooh, I thought maybe something broke in the case but alas, it is just 13 more pages of ring around the idiot.:doh:

I do believe Jason's days of "raising his daughter" are numbered. I wish his sheeple would go with him.
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Oh, lordy.
In the immortal words of Larry the Cable guy, "I don't care you who are, that's funny right there...":woohoo:

Denial is the psychological process by which human beings protect themselves from things which threaten them by blocking knowledge of those things from their awareness. It is a defense which distorts reality; it keeps us from feeling the pain and uncomfortable truth about things we do not want to face. If we cannot feel or see the consequences of our actions, then everything is fine and we can continue to live without making any changes. http://changingminds.org/explanations/behaviors/coping/denial.htm

When you appear to deny a situation, then the other person may join you in the denial or may have to handle it in a way that is not as direct as they otherwise might.

Excellent post! Very well stated.:clap:

Quote:

I'm sorry, animal...
Do you need an answer from me? I'm not the one who has had any hacking attempts, that I'm aware of, that is.

Thanks, DD

P.S. However, you have my word that I will not mention the topic anymore.

Quote:

I honestly don't know anything about anyone hacking passwords. A poster earlier made that accusation but I haven't seen any reason to believe it is happening.

Ok guys. Jake has informed me that he is not accusing anyone HERE of trying to hack password. This part of the discussion is OVER. If there is a problem just alert and do not reply. I do not have time to keep returning to the same thread over and over so please lets agree that we can disagree and have a discussion without all the drama. Thats what makes WS the great board that it is and the WS posters the best on the net!

let's just say, the bludgeoning was not his first or second attempt at killing michelle. he just succeeded on that last attempt.

Hi Saint,

Do you know, or can you say, was the car accident an attempt?

Hi Saint,

Do you know, or can say, was the car accident an attempt?

It seems that there were two water "accidents". That raises the liklihood that they may not have been so accidental. I'm not sure that is proof but it is certainly things that make ya go "hmmmmmmmmm".

Oh, and they were months apart, or so I've been told. (IMO and all that.)

snipped----

2. it has come to light, so to speak, that multiple witnesses saw jason at birchleaf the night of the murder. he was illuminated. it was jason. fact

3. jason tried to kill michelle at least 2 times before the fatal bludgeoning. fact

a. look to his motley crew and ask about photobucket piracy and violation of confidential profile account info (yes, LE has been notified). fact

Call the cops! Anyone who would touch your LR *advertiser censored* should be in jail!

get out of my quote, jake.

check your facts first before posting. i wasn't the victim, it didn't happen at LR and it wasn't *advertiser censored*.
you should be more careful about the company you keep at that spidey hole.

It seems that there were two water "accidents". That raises the liklihood that they may not have been so accidental. I'm not sure that is proof but it is certainly things that make ya go "hmmmmmmmmm".

Oh, and they were months apart, or so I've been told. (IMO and all that.)

You really think Jason tried to kill himself and Michelle by driving into the French Broad? Don't you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

You really believe the poster on the other board who said Michelle was a poor swimmer? Sounds like a deliberate lie to me rather than simply a mistaken belief. She was an excellent swimmer.

snipped

once again, you screwed up other posters quotes. jake. this is jake, isn't it?
it is not difficult - use the quote button and do not begin your post until AFTER the quote brackets.

theories develop and evolve during the course of an investigation as more facts become known.

let's see, grab your calendars, what date was that boat trip where jason tried to drown michelle?

You really think Jason tried to kill himself and Michelle by driving into the French Broad? Don't you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

You really believe the poster on the other board who said Michelle was a poor swimmer? Sounds like a deliberate lie to me rather than simply a mistaken belief. She was an excellent swimmer.

No, I don't think he was trying to kill himself. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member