Thread No. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both !! it's like passing a car wreck; you just can't help looking !!!

I guess I keep looking in hoping for some nugget of truth.

What are you talking about? JTF posted that the purse was meant to be a third anniversary gift. I posted her comment above for you. You say it was meant to be a Christmas gift. Who is wrong? You or her? Bud has nothing to do with this. You sound paranoid and confused, Jake. You're making no sense.

Scout:

I agree with you that something is wrong. Jake, you sound as if you are rapidly decompensating. You should log off and go to the nearest hospital. It could be something physiological or psychological. I'm saying this from the heart. You need to be checked.

You and me both !! it's like passing a car wreck; you just can't help looking !!!

Thank you...at least I know I'm not the only one. I'm having flashbacks to the Laci Peterson forum and a certain poster back then.

You fell for another rumor. Michelle was the one who enjoyed artsy-crafty things. Jason wouldn't know a bead from a Coach purse.

....so thats why he had to have Meredith retrieve the printout...so he would know what a Coach purse looks like. OK. I get it.

Prolly would have been embarrassing if he brought home a bead for the anniversary and not the purse.

Oh, wait.. I meant Christmas. He missed the anniversary.

JMO

Lately I've felt like I fell into some psychadelic (sp?) mushroom trip when I come into this forum.:confused: :eek: There are some strange goings on here.

It's obvious to me - one particular poster is baiting and wants this forum shut down.

You have to do your reading, Jess, to understand these things. I understand why you and LessO are confused.

Look. Scroll back to last night's post at 11:38. The board is given two FACTS that should have Jason arrested. Yet no one will call the cops.

Believe me, I get confused also. I compensate by talking with my therapist occasionally, as someone suggested.

But heck, join the crowd. All you need do is make up some "FACTS" and post them. The other posters will carry it from there. They'll post and repost and repost until your "facts" become FACTS.

....so thats why he had to have Meredith retrieve the printout...so he would know what a Coach purse looks like. OK. I get it.

Prolly would have been embarrassing if he brought home a bead for the anniversary and not the purse.

Oh, wait.. I meant Christmas. He missed the anniversary.

JMO

Wrong again. He didn't miss the anniversary.

You fell for another rumor. Michelle was the one who enjoyed artsy-crafty things. Jason wouldn't know a bead from a Coach purse.

What in the heck are you talking about? Beads? :waitasec:

Jake, I listened to the 911 tape where I heard sweet Cassidy say "Daddy beading" when asked by Meredith who had been over (paraphrasing because I don't have the transcript handy) . In little girl language that means "DADDY BLEEDING" and not because they were doing arts and crafts at 3 a.m. in the morning.

Wrong again. He didn't miss the anniversary.

nope, he sure didn't. he was quite happy with his anniversary. he was in colorado.....possibly with someone else :eek:

What in the heck are you talking about? Beads? :waitasec:

Jake, I listened to the 911 tape where I heard sweet Cassidy say "Daddy beading" when asked by Meredith who had been over (paraphrasing because I don't have the transcript handy) . In little girl language that means "DADDY BLEEDING" and not because they were doing arts and crafts at 3 a.m. in the morning.
:waitasec: What if Cassidy is saying "Daddy Beating" as in beating her mother.?

You have to do your reading, Jess, to understand these things. I understand why you and LessO are confused.

Look. Scroll back to last night's post at 11:38. The board is given two FACTS that should have Jason arrested. Yet no one will call the cops.

Believe me, I get confused also. I compensate by talking with my therapist occasionally, as someone suggested.

But heck, join the crowd. All you need do is make up some "FACTS" and post them. The other posters will carry it from there. They'll post and repost and repost until your "facts" become FACTS.

Jake, don't try to superimpose your confusion on others !! Some of us have been around quite a long time READING ! We do not all feel the need to post a response to everything said. Most of us have followed other cases and have learned the art of critical reading.

I agree with other posters that some family members and friends should stay away from message boards. They are too close to the case and too emotionally involved.

Jake, don't try to superimpose your confusion on others !! Some of us have been around quite a long time READING ! We do not all feel the need to post a response to everything said. Most of us have followed other cases and have learned the art of critical reading.

I agree with other posters that some family members and friends should stay away from message boards. They are too close to the case and too emotionally involved.

i wanted to say that those of you who are reading and don't post a whole lot, i am glad you are speaking up to jake. there are so many smart people on these boards. people are seeing through the deflection campaign. the jury will see through it too.

nope, he sure didn't. he was quite happy with his anniversary. he was in colorado.....possibly with someone else :eek:

Can you say "Job Interview"? Try it.

"Possibly"??? Not FACT??? What's wrong with you?!

:waitasec: What if Cassidy is saying "Daddy Beating" as in beating her mother.?

Hi kwatson. We had long discussions here about that phone call back when it was released. Some people thought it might be "daddy beating", but for some reason I thought "daddy bleeding" sounded better in context. Some didn't hear it at all, but I know I did.

I believe one of the reasons some of us thought "beating" wasn't the meaning was because we doubted Cassidy would understand daddy beating mommy at her young age. We hadn't heard of prior physical violence in the home, nor had she probably witnessed anyone being beaten at her young age.

Some of us figured she surely knew what "bleeding" was, from previous boo-boo's, etc. At her age, she probably couldn't phonetically pronounce the BL sound needed to say "bleeding".

Some also heard Cassidy ask for a washcloth, presumably to wash her mommy's boo-boo's. :( :( :(

If only it had been that simple.

I agree. That's why I have one particular poster on "ignore." I think that everyone should follow suit. ;)

Leave Scout alone. She tries hard. Her Piper is the one you need to learn to ignore.

well, MM was also in colorado. can you say coincidence?

just like so many other coincidences in this case.

it doesn't matter what excuse he used to get there. fact was he was there. fact is the one he was having a relationship with was there.

i wonder if he even called Michelle (his wife) on their anniversary.

Job interview in October, specifically the week of the 9th - I don't think so, that doesn't add up to the supposed three months at ChartOne. Care to try again ?

So lets try again - Dr. Godwin - you care to dispell this alledged rumor? Since you continuously avoid it - must be you can't invent an excuse for why he is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015