Thread no. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, 04:45 PM
citygirl
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1577587", true);

Jake, I need to ask you a serious question , and it is heartfelt . Why have you allowed yourself to become Jason's * whipping boy * ? I want to see justice in this case , as do many of my fellow posters, but I take NO delight in seeing anymore suffering. Yet you come back day after day seemingly throwing yourself into battle with no ammunition ! All the while, Jason has showered, dressed in his finest , and is tooling around meeting with clients . How many times in a day do you think Jason THINKS of you , if ever ? Something to consider and JMHO.

citygirl, I agree. jake needs to calm down, for his physical and his mental health. The continued daily stress of this case, day in and day out can't be good for him.

jake , if you're still here... I believe you are a good hearted soul. and jason knows that and is taking full advantage of you. I think you are being used. I think Jason Young is asking of you ,what he won't do himself.

You have been a friend, you've been Jason's # 1 supporter. Everyone can see that. I think you need to just let go now. It's out of your hands now anyway. What's going to happen next, will happen no matter how hard you fight to stop it. I'll bet your family would love for you to hang it up too jake. Go back to your life.

I think that I would be putting it together. Perhaps, she did discuss her suspicions with a therapist. However, that would not be enough to arrest Jason. I just wish that they would find something. Surely, he isn't clever enough to have thought of everything.

I wouldn't think so but I have to say...I'm starting to wonder.

That's a good thought RC because I think he was contemplating on getting out of that marriage as he walked down the aisle. Maybe you're right.... The accident sowed the first seed.

I agree jilly. And you're one great sleuth, RC! I'd never looked at this incident that way, but I really think you may be onto something here!

That accident just planted another thought into his mind, another, and then another. JY saw how easy that accident was, how the LE officers were so understanding of it, hey it was an accident, we all have at least one or two, can't be helped sometimes. Then he tried a couple of more " accidents ". Oooops, he screwed up, didn't have the result he was looking for, and that p****d him off!!!

Desparate measures, desparate deeds... We know the ending of the story. :(

There sure a lot of "Jason" coincidences. All evidence points to the one and only. JMHO

It certainly does, Stoli. Yes, a few too many " Jason " coincidences just aren't coincidence. :furious:

do you think that it is the hired profiler's theory that they are trying to advance? (by "they" i mean, jason, jake, JTF, and other defense side people).

imo, it was the profiler who told them that there were 2 killers, who were gay, who live within 1.4 miles of birchleaf.

they are trying to mold certain people to fit those profiles because that's what they paid for and are determined to believe it. they are creating urban myths. we've seen them try that by blaming:
MF and her boyfriend
2 goth kids

they are posting at RU to that effect.

do you think that it is the hired profiler's theory that they (jason, jake, JTF, whoever else on the defense side) are trying to advance?

2 killers, gay, who live within 1.4 miles of birchleaf.

they are trying to mold certain people into those profiles. they are creating urban myths. we've seen them try that with:
MF and her boyfriend
2 goth kids

I'm not sure. I just haven't heard that much about this doctor to know what his theories might be. His last name is Godwin? What is his first name, do you know?
I think he's a waste of jake's money.

I'm not sure. I just haven't heard that much about this doctor to know what his theories might be. His last name is Godwin? What is his first name, do you know?
I think he's a waste of jake's money.

Maurice.

the cat is out of the bag. if dr. godwin really has been hired to work on jason's behalf, then the DA is going to be ready for him.
the element of surprise is gone. that is why jake was in a fit of fury.

the DA already knows what the profiler's theory is (thanks to jake) and the people in michelle's life that the defense are going to try to pin this murder on, based on that profile.

why would a profiler be brought in to testify at trial at all?
the defense could call dr. godwin to the stand to testify about his theories, but the jury could say, "So what?"

there will be evidence to convince the jury that jason is the killer. he will be connected to the crime. why postulate a theory when the killer is sitting there in the courtroom?

the prosecution would just bring their own expert on the stand who can quote statistics that overwhelming support the husband as the killer. the proven profile of a person who kills a pregnant woman is the father of the baby.

they would attack dr. godwin's credentials and ask him whether he had first approached the fishers and was turned down.

LE has interviewed over 100 people and traveled to 3 others states. They have talked to neighboring counties to see if any of their murders had any similarity to this murder. it's not like they haven't considered other possibilities. they have taken the fingerprints of numerous people and had groups of people take polygraphs.

It would make sense that if she told her therapist, "I think my husband is trying to kill me", the therapist might think that relevant and the judge may have determined that the therapist's notes were then relevant to the crime. Makes sense to me.

I was thinking about this and think her Therapist may HAVE had to turn over whatever records she had......but do we know what she revealed or is it sealed?:silenced:

"We have someone who died a violent death, and it appears she sought counseling shortly before that time," Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby said. "The closeness in time to her death heightened our interest and we thought it would perhaps provide insights."

Under North Carolina law, the state can ask a therapist to turn over records and answer questions about therapy sessions if "the disclosure is necessary to a proper administration of justice

http://html.wral.com/news/local/story/1211049/

citygirl, I agree. jake needs to calm down, for his physical and his mental health. The continued daily stress of this case, day in and day out can't be good for him.

jake , if you're still here... I believe you are a good hearted soul. and jason knows that and is taking full advantage of you. I think you are being used. I think Jason Young is asking of you ,what he won't do himself.

You have been a friend, you've been Jason's # 1 supporter. Everyone can see that. I think you need to just let go now. It's out of your hands now anyway. What's going to happen next, will happen no matter how hard you fight to stop it. I'll bet your family would love for you to hang it up too jake. Go back to your life.

Jake will never give up the thought that his best friend had nothing to do with this. If he could get it threw his head he is only being used his life would be much easier you better watch it Jake you could be the next one on Jason's list.

I was thinking about this and think her Therapist may HAVE had to turn over whatever records she had......but do we know what she revealed or is it sealed?:silenced:

"We have someone who died a violent death, and it appears she sought counseling shortly before that time," Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby said. "The closeness in time to her death heightened our interest and we thought it would perhaps provide insights."

Under North Carolina law, the state can ask a therapist to turn over records and answer questions about therapy sessions if "the disclosure is necessary to a proper administration of justice

http://html.wral.com/news/local/story/1211049/

Good morning kwatson,

No, we do not know what was revealed. As a person interested in what it might tell us as to Michelle's thoughts, feelings, etc. just prior to her murder - I wish it would be divulged. However, I am glad the details have been sealed. It's gives great insight to the prosecutor, helping them firm up certain theories and possibly discount others. :)

Jake will never give up the thought that his best friend had nothing to do with this. If he could get it threw his head he is only being used his life would be much easier you better watch it Jake you could be the next one on Jason's list.

Good morning daddydidit! I agree, daddy did it.

Good morning to you also yes i think daddy did it that's my story and i'm sticking to it.:snooty: way to many accidents for it to be anyone else. jmo

I agree. the car accident seemed a little suspicious to me, then after reading the crazy message Jake posted earlier this week about a guy being jealous of Jason and had messed with his steering then happened to be waiting right where they wrecked to save Michelle and look like a hero. What the heck was that about? It's like a Stephen King novel. Don't you think that is something that could have been proven?

Now we hear there might have been a boating accident too. Things just keep adding up to Jason.

Good morning all you early risers, and welcome to daddydidit.

Justice for Michelle.

RC, please check your pm's.

Morning DD!

Everyday I come here to discuss this case, or just read what others poster have said, I feel it is a form of justice for Michelle and baby. Her husband may have moved on, but I haven't, and either has all the other people that read and post on this board and the many others and we won't until her killer is caught.

Morning DD!

Everyday I come here to discuss this case, or just read what others poster have said, I feel it is a form of justice for Michelle and baby. Her husband may have moved on, but I haven't, and either has all the other people that read and post on this board and the many others and we won't until her killer is caught.

Won't be any "movin on" here until justice is served. On a platter.

Morning DD!

I agree 100%, Smugshots.
A lot of caring people here who remain committed to see this through the monster convicted and :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie