Threadiquette and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay done and done.
stormmolly you did not link a post only a thread so I guessed which one you wanted moved.

Please check it out, because I am in major screw up mode today. post migraine mischief.

To link a specific post in the future, click the number of the post it is white and in the right hand top corner area of your post. It will come up in a window all its own with a separate addy. just copy it and paste it where you want it and it will become a nice clickable link to your post.

JBean, I am totally confuzzled. I did a transcript of the interview with Tammi and jack after Tammi got out of jail, and I don't know whether to leave it here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4771686&postcount=195"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail 2/3[/ame]
or to move it to documents:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95010"]Documents Thread- Gabriel Johnson Case **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
or Media:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93927"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months News Media and Updated Information ONLY. No Discussion. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I throw myself on your mercy to move it if necessary. All the others were done in General Discussion, so I am lost.

Thank you JBean yes, you got it right, so much appreciated

JBean, I am totally confuzzled. I did a transcript of the interview with Tammi and jack after Tammi got out of jail, and I don't know whether to leave it here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail 2/3
or to move it to documents:
Documents Thread- Gabriel Johnson Case **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
or Media:
AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months News Media and Updated Information ONLY. No Discussion. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I throw myself on your mercy to move it if necessary. All the others were done in General Discussion, so I am lost.
It should be in the released from jail thread. :)
as an aside, any time something goes into a NO DISCUSSION thread it is no harm no foul because it cannot generate parallel discussion,which is why we ask it only be posted in one place.

JBean, Could you please move this post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4741542&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tammi Peters Smith- Background[/ame]

to this thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95152"]Elizabeth Johnson-Background Info - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks!

New to the case? You might want to start with any of the threads titled **No Discussion** They are for general reference and will have most case details without chit chat.

You will be caught up in no time and we look foward to your contributions to the ongoing discussions.

TO out for JBean? Say it ain't so?! No one puts JB in the corner!! :)

ETA: Oh wow! I typed in colon, comma and it came up a smiley face!! I never knew that. Are there any other "typed" emoticons out there?

ETA: Oh wow! I typed in colon, comma and it came up a smiley face!! I never knew that. Are there any other "typed" emoticons out there?
hahah emoticons are just a series of typical words or symbols

: ( :( take out spaces

: innocent : :innocent: take out space
: banghead : :banghead: take out space
; ) ;) take out space

: D :D take out space

ETA: oops I am on To for being a real thread disturber in another forum. made a real mess of things.

When you reply vs. quick reply all the smilies show up. If you open them up it will tell you what you can type......there are also websites that show you how to type icons with your function keys....like clovers, hearts, etc....

:star1: One of my fave places to go on WS!!! :star1:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showsmilies

You can really :rocker: when you get used to this page! :nluv:

JBean has her own smiley: :turkey: which was a :gift: from . :cool2:

Someday if we are good maybe she'll tell us the story behind it! :deal:

Or not. :nono:

Signed,

:alien: mod

Well, for some reason that I will never understand :innocent:
seem to like to associate this picture to him and I
------>
pigeons.gif
<----Jbean

Don't know WHAT that's about.

:floorlaugh: just got to love our MOD's

thanks for keeping this place great....i keep learning new things everyday....:biggrin:

One day was at the airport and there was randomly a picture or a sign referencing pigeons.
he thought it would be really thoughtful to text a picture of it to me.

JB, I just want to say thank you to you and Kim. You two have been wonderful in helping me learn this forum.:blowkiss:

We all volunteer and do the best we can. :) thanks.
The alerts go to the moderators mailboxes
please don't threaten us in the alert text box about what you will do if we don't do what you want immediately
Notes to self: :idea:

1) Pray for mods. For they are gluttons for punishment. :nuts:

2) Never ever volunteer to be a mod. Even if asked, begged, or threatened to do so. :couch:

3) Buy mods economy sized bottle of ibuprofen :banghead: and Jbean a puppy that doesn't need to be fed, walked, and doesn't poop. :beagle-flip:

Make sure puppy can fend off birds if necessary. :hen:

4) Watch what I say before I hit post (after this post of course :D) to avoid causing mods anymore of a headache, which I'm sure I have in the past. :angel:

Godspeed and bless your hearts, yous guys! :gomods:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member