TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Desiree she just wears her emotions on her sleeve so I think that's why we tend to get a bit more information from her. I think it's right there on the tip of her tongue and she says it without even thinking about it. Kaine is so analytical in my opinion and pays very careful attention to what he says. ~JMO~

And to your last point, when asked about the emails...Kaine told the reporter that he would confirm them...but was not going to comment on them because they were confidential part of the investigation.

I think Desiree becomes so intensely infuriated and ripped apart by the things she learns..that she occasionally gives us more insight perhaps than intended.

BBM

"He says he has been briefed on e-mails and phone calls Terri Horman has had with other people and that they’ve contributed to his belief that his estranged wife is an alcoholic. While he didn't go into specifics, Kaine Horman described the e-mails as detailing Terri Horman's frustration with Kyron and her belief that the boy was a problem in her marriage."

http://www.kptv.com/news/25797873/detail.html

While he didn't elaborate to the wording of the emails he did give a general context but what caught my attention was he said e-mail and telephone calls..

My guess is TH former friends are talking which is re assuring as after the bat phone incident etc it appeared as if they had a wall of silence with LE.

I agree with many of you who say that Desiree is thinking with her heart instead of her head.

It's not logical to show all the cards in a high stakes poker game, which is what a criminal trial often turns out to be. But she is so angry at both Kaine and TH that she just wants the world to know all the bad stuff. It's understandable, but rather sad that a blame game has to start with the parents.

At the same time, I enjoy it whenever they give us one more glimpse into TH's mind. Just makes it harder for the Defense to sugarcoat their client.

BBM

"He says he has been briefed on e-mails and phone calls Terri Horman has had with other people and that they’ve contributed to his belief that his estranged wife is an alcoholic. While he didn't go into specifics, Kaine Horman described the e-mails as detailing Terri Horman's frustration with Kyron and her belief that the boy was a problem in her marriage."

http://www.kptv.com/news/25797873/detail.html

While he didn't elaborate to the wording of the emails he did give a general context but what caught my attention was he said e-mail and telephone calls..

My guess is TH former friends are talking which is re assuring as after the bat phone incident etc it appeared as if they had a wall of silence with LE.

Telephone calls. That is interesting. I don't blame them, though. Her friends have had their lives turned upside down, and has Terri once apologized for what they've gone through? No. I bet they warned other friends, and once emails and calls were being traced back, those friends gave up what they knew as well. I think all of her friends are realizing that Terri is not going to help them or protect them, and that they have to protect themselves. Man, with a friend like Terri, who needs enemies? It's no wonder Kaine and Desiree have been briefed on the emails and telephone calls.

Telephone calls. That is interesting. I don't blame them, though. Her friends have had their lives turned upside down, and has Terri once apologized for what they've gone through? No. I bet they warned other friends, and once emails and calls were being traced back, those friends gave up what they knew as well. I think all of her friends are realizing that Terri is not going to help them or protect them, and that they have to protect themselves. Man, with a friend like Terri, who needs enemies? It's no wonder Kaine and Desiree have been briefed on the emails and telephone calls.

While I understand that LE can't share every detail of the investigation with them, I can certainly understand why this information was shared with them, and totally back LE on their decision to do so. Guess I'm just not getting why it was bad of LE to share them with Desiree and Kaine? They are his bio parents and they trusted Terri to take care of Kyron; she obviously failed them in that regard. So why shouldn't they know that Terri had a hatred for their son :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1