TH's polygraphs

Apparantly there was no alarm when the teacher marked him absent.I really don't think it had anything to do with the teacher having hard of hearing and heard it wrong.I feel and believe the teacher thought it was for friday the 4th for a reason.Did the paper work have the date the appointment was suppose to be on it?

I'm also very curious of what this Dr appointment was for.

If there is such "paperwork" about the appointment, I suspect it was a note that Kyron had an appointment for "Friday", as in, "Kyron has a medical appointment Friday at 9:30 a.m.). Since she gave it to the teacher on Thursday, I imagine the teacher thought it was for Friday, the next day, not the following Friday, the 11th. Which is exactly what I think TM wanted the teacher to think.

I would bet further that Kyron really DID have an appointment (dentist, pediatrician, optometrist) scheduled for Friday the 11th. TM thought she'd thought of everything.

Yes. But I'm afraid this woman keeps spelling out for us just how differently she might be wired. I, for one, am appreciating her complete inability to mask her true self. While she may not be forthcoming with concrete details about her movements that day or where, if and when asked, the child can be found, she's giving a veritable road map of her psyche. I'm not the least bit surprised to hear all of these efforts to find this boy, as they relate to her, are, essentially, an irritant.

So true. The way that these comments by the friend are presented it is as if she has been "put upon" and "inconvenienced" by the interviews. How is this a natural reaction when a loved one is missing and you were the last to see them and most acquainted with their daily routine? Still, I'm surprised this "frustration" is being voiced aloud considering she's married to the missing person's father. I can't imagine being in his shoes - your child is missing and there is all of this speculation about your spouse's involvement whirling about everywhere.

So now we know for sure there were polygraphs given before today and it is assumable that they were given to all four parents. And apparently, don't know for sure, no one else has been asked to take a second but I wouldn't be surprised if Kaine isn't yet asked to. KH's resume, actions of "hitting the gym", demeaner/actions during family presser, "inconsistencies", the flyer, 2nd poly, and knowing she was last to see him just give me more reason to believe my initial thoughts in this case.

LE is just building pressure on her.

Still, I'm surprised this "frustration" is being voiced aloud considering she's married to the missing person's father. I can't imagine being in his shoes - your child is missing and there is all of this speculation about your spouse's involvement whirling about everywhere.

snipped and bbm

Something about Kaine's actions don't ring true with me either but I might not should post that.

Originally Posted by Ms Suzanne
Apparantly there was no alarm when the teacher marked him absent.I really don't think it had anything to do with the teacher having hard of hearing and heard it wrong.I feel and believe the teacher thought it was for friday the 4th for a reason.Did the paper work have the date the appointment was suppose to be on it?

I wonder if Terri's 11's look like 4's.

If there is such "paperwork" about the appointment, I suspect it was a note that Kyron had an appointment for "Friday", as in, "Kyron has a medical appointment Friday at 9:30 a.m.). Since she gave it to the teacher on Thursday, I imagine the teacher thought it was for Friday, the next day, not the following Friday, the 11th. Which is exactly what I think TM wanted the teacher to think.

I would bet further that Kyron really DID have an appointment (dentist, pediatrician, optometrist) scheduled for Friday the 11th. TM thought she'd thought of everything.

School would be out in a few days. Why take him out of class on one of the final sessions?

snipped and bbm

Something about Kaine's actions don't ring true with me either but I might not should post that.

There has been one red flag after another in this case for me...they just keep piling up. :snooty: But I remind myself of the red flags, two polys etc. in the Victoria Stafford case, the police even arranged an elaborate sting against the mother...in the end it was the rare stranger abduction. I don't think that will be the case here, but....

ETA I never feel guilty though for having an opinion.

"Horman told Finster, "I just don't know what's going on. This is what I did that day."

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said."
[/COLOR]

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

It makes no sense for a mom to make a non-emergency appointment on the same day as the science fair and talent show. And if she had paperwork to give the teacher to fill out, wouldn't that indicate that the appointment was at a later date. It would to me.

I am not making any excuses for TH or placing blame on the teacher, I am actually thinking that the teacher simply told LE that TH had mentioned the Friday appointment and that she wasn't sure which at that moment for which Friday the appointment was scheduled.

I am just thinking about how I handle things. I often drop my kids off or get them on the bus and then call or email the office/teacher back for clarification. So if I took my 7yo in for the science fair and went home for the day, then I would probably email the teacher later to say "Hey, when do you want the projects picked up?" And if I had an appointment scheduled that required a teacher to fill out paperwork, then I would probably not give it to her on the day of the appointment, I would give it to her a week in advance. If my child was not actually in the talent show (which I have seen no solid confirmation that Kyron was performing some grand solo act) then I would likely not attend unless I had absolutely no other obligations at all.

My reasoning comes from a combination of 20+ school years that my kids have collectively attended public school, in addition to having student taught for several semesters during my BA days. Having 15-20 students and their parents bombarding you everyday with questions, needs, concerns, etc. can be overwhelming. It is better to be sent an email for non-emergency questions and it is great to have advanced notice when a form needs filling out. Since TH taught at one point then I am sure she is aware and not the typical parent.

Also, this could be the teacher's first full semester with her own classroom. Again, not supporting or making excuses for anyone, just trying to think reasonably about how my days go normally and how I handle situations.

I am glad that LE is doing polygraphs. I am sure that is basic stuff but since it was never announced you never know. I wonder if anyone else has taken a LDT and if they had to repeat any. Since they can't be used in a trial I don't think they could arrest her if she fails but they can use it to put more pressure on her. Pressure she is obviously feeling.

From the above link.
I am sure the questions are getting more intense. Maybe, if she did this she will confess.

Well it sure explains why Gates chuckled when asked had polys been given. Of course they had. That is investigation 101.

So it tells me she did not fail the first one but now in this phase of the investigation LE is going to want to go back and give polygraphs all over again.

I sure hope that includes everyone they previously gave one too and not just Terri Horman.

However I have had to take a LDT before and I was so nervous I thought the machine would register my blood pressure which was up because I had never taken one before and worried they would find me lying about something when I wasnt but the government said I passed.

So I hope that the stress does not give a false reading like it did when Archie Lunsford, Ruth Lunsford and Steve Greone took theirs.

IMO

Apparantly it looks like more than just a polygraph is not adding up.I wish I knew what.

Im thinking something was not right with the first poly, why take another if the first one was ok??

Im thinking something was not right with the first poly, why take another if the first one was ok??

Bingo. They suspect she's lying or there would be no need for the second one.

2nd poly might be as innocent as new questions or she flunked the lst one, but whatever the reason; all we know from the friend is they are asking her for a 2nd one. Another RED flag added to my hinky meter JMHO.

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again..."

polygraphs are an investigative tool-rarely are they admissable and the results can be skewed by medication, hyperventilating etc...You cannot be compelled to take one. So I suppose my question would be why did she take one? Unless she was feeling compelled because biomom, stepdad, biodad took them...SPECULATION and jmo.

yes,I guess not everything was a rumor out there or some rumors were somewhat correct.

To this point, until it was legitimized by LE or reputable news sources, it was still a rumor. I am visiting CT today, and my Mom's well respected local paper is carrying the Kyron story, but their source is the Wilamette article. :waitasec:

polygraphs are an investigative tool-rarely are they admissable and the results can be skewed by medication, hyperventilating etc...You cannot be compelled to take one. So I suppose my question would be why did she take one? Unless she was feeling compelled because biomom, stepdad, biodad took them...SPECULATION and jmo.
Yes.I am hoping these polygraphs lead LE to where little Kyron is.

To this point, until it was legitimized by LE or reputable news sources, it was still a rumor. I am visiting CT today, and my Mom's well respected local paper is carrying the Kyron story, but their source is the Wilamette article. :waitasec:
Personally I believe the rumor.I believe a few of the rumors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back