Tim Miller In the Hospital

Personally, I think its the stress from Caylee being murdered and his exstnsive work that he did to help find her, is causing him to be ill.

If anything were to happen to him. I blame the Casey and her wacko family.:mad:

God Bless You Tim. Rest well and know that you did a great job in helping.

Id just die if anything happened to my lil Punkin'!

Tim you are a HERO to all of those searching for missing loved ones and an inspiration for thousands more to become involved. My thoughts and prayers are with you today for a speedy recovery from whatever it is that you are going through physically, mentally, and emotionally.

God bless you Mr. Miller, get well soon.

I called Tims Headquarters and learned he is still in the hosp. I inquired where people could best send cards for tim and was provided with the following address where donations may also be sent. Since Tim has spent so much money searching for Caylee, perhaps donations could help perk him up and take some stress off him knowing he had funds to carry on his work.

Texas EquuSearch Office

4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Emails could be sent to webmaster@texasequusearch.org

I wish Tim Miller, his family, and those close to him, a wonderful, warm, loving, and peaceful Christmas and the best New Year ever!

Tim has looked after the lost and missing for so long. He has gotten out there and looked for them and expected no fanfare in return. I think he would be doing what he is doing even if NO ONE knew who he is or recognized his name. That is exactly why he should be recognized and appreciated!

Thank you, Tim Miller, and all of TES! (AND TES wonderful board members, members, and people who come out to search with him. All of those names will never be known but are appreciated!

May God Bless Tim and restore his health that he may resume his wonderful work for missing persons and their families.

Get Well soon Tim! :praying:

Thank you Meagain for posting this video of Tim, I had never seen it. Tim truly speaks straight from his heart about Caylee. I believe he loved Caylee as his own even though he had never met her. This case has most certainly taken it's toll on him.

EVERYone should watch this video of Tim - It's a doozie!!!!! (after find and before ID)
He lets it rip!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8075244&version=1&locale=EN-US

May God Bless Tim and restore his health that he may resume his wonderful work for missing persons and their families.

Get Well soon Tim! :praying:

Thank you Meagain for posting this video of Tim, I had never seen it. Tim truly speaks straight from his heart about Caylee. I believe he loved Caylee as his own even though he had never met her. This case has most certainly taken it's toll on him.

rarely do I ever have a wish to meet someone "famous", but I would love to meet Tim, I'd love to hug him and just spend some time with him, what a great soul, his daughter is smiling down from heaven proud of her daddy I am sure! God bless this man, he is a class act!

I called Tims Headquarters and learned he is still in the hosp. I inquired where people could best send cards for tim and was provided with the following address where donations may also be sent. Since Tim has spent so much money searching for Caylee, perhaps donations could help perk him up and take some stress off him knowing he had funds to carry on his work.

Texas EquuSearch Office

4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Emails could be sent to webmaster@texasequusearch.org

I just talked to Tim and he isn't in the hospital. He's having some tests done tomorrow; maybe that's what the person at TES office was talking about? Anyway, prayers are still a very good idea. Thanks for all the concern here.

I just talked to Tim and he isn't in the hospital. He's having some tests done tomorrow; maybe that's what the person at TES office was talking about? Anyway, prayers are still a very good idea. Thanks for all the concern here.

Thanks Friday. Praying for Tim. :praying:

Thank you Friday.

Thank you for the update, Friday! I was wishing he and those close to him warm holiday wishes! And you also, btw!

What an awesome, genuine man! I just want to hug him every time I see him on television. It seems like Tim gave every once of himself to finding Caylee. I hope and pray that his tests come out positive.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts Tim's way! :praying::blowkiss:

P.S. And for those who dare to harass Tim and ask for your donations back, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you. :furious:

Great, thanks for the accurate update. I was wondering why there was no mention of his illness on NG? this makes more sense. He still seems so frail when on camera and I worry about his health. I think he really does take each of these cases to heart and it isnt a business it's a mission to help others like himself and his daughter.this is one good man for sure!

Perhaps we could keep health updates on tim here or at least in update threads.

What an awesome, genuine man! I just want to hug him every time I see him on television. It seems like Tim gave every once of himself to finding Caylee. I hope and pray that his tests come out positive.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts Tim's way! :praying::blowkiss:

P.S. And for those who dare to harass Tim and ask for your donations back, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you. :furious:

That's exactly how I feel. Shame on those who called and asked for their donations back. I also feel very bad that Tim had to hear/read of people saying he drank the Casey Koolaide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back