Tim Miller Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA with Tim Miller, HALEIGH will never be found as long as her
family and MISTY won't tell the truth..........they KNOW where she is!
They put her there, IMO

I don't really believe you mean that......but, that's OK.

Ok, well I won't bother to try and clarify my posts from now on, since you seem to think I am not truthful. Thanks.

In my opinion what Ronald and Crystal need to do is unite as a one front and demand justice for their daughter. In my opinion they have not done this in this case and it is way past time to join forces in the name of their missing child.

Attachments

• ron and crystal.jpg
    ron and crystal.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 77
ITA with Tim Miller, HALEIGH will never be found as long as her
family and MISTY won't tell the truth..........they KNOW where she is!
They put her there, IMO

Well if her family knows where she's at, then she's not lost or missing. Then they can just go find and get her. No need for Tim to be there in the first place.

I don't believe for one minute if Ron and family knew Misty did harm Haleigh, dispose of her that they wouldn't know it by now. Ron is foolishly letting others opinions dictate his moves now instead of using his own instincts and feelings like he did from the beginning. Since all these that know it all know what happened and can state infinitively they know who is involved, prove it then so we all can see the light.

In my opinion what Ronald and Crystal need to do is unite as a one front and demand justice for their daughter. In my opinion they have not done this in this case and it is way past time to join forces in the name of their missing child.

I love this picture, and don't think any of those 3 know where Haleigh is.

If Tim Miller intends to come back and look will it be for the Sheffield/Griffis family or as an independent if he requires the family for support and information?

sounds like to me Tim has a personal vendetta going on towards one side of this family. LE couldn't be any clearer. No wondet TN, Ron and the great grandmother stll have hope, as they should as there's no evidence of a deadly crime scene left in the wake of Haleighs disappearance.
IMO [only]Tim Miller has had a LOT of experience dealing with families who have missing loved ones. I bet he can tell when there is HINKINESS going on.He tries so hard,bless him,to get a resolution.There is no vendetta,but maybe he's trying to put some pressure on to get someone to break.
Whenever I see Tim make public appearances he looks so worn out.This is hard work and he keeps plugging away,despite negative comments by some.
He has worked quietly on hundreds of cases that never got any publicity.He is a hero to many families who would still be wondering what happened to their loved one if TM had not come along.
My only regret is that ,while doing good work,Tim encounters families and situations like Haleigh's and Caylee's .Both families have less than typical histories and it spills over onto anyone that gets involved with them.Everyone gets thrown under the bus at some point.
I have a child with Mental Retardation and autism.He knows no danger and has wandered.We now have a tracking dog and layers of locks and fences,but if he ever became lost I would call Tim Miller and TES pronto.

I love this picture, and don't think any of those 3 know where Haleigh is.

I am not as sure as you are of one of them. But, we are different people and that's okay fine with me. : )

I love that picture too, it is just beyond words in my opinion.

IMO, Tim Miller is a man who does God's own work here on earth. I believe he has great discernment regarding evil. If he feels there is culpability in persons surrounding this case, I believe him. Thank God for him, and his reputation stands for itself. There are those who...because it behooves their personal view that will try to besmirch his reputation. I remain firmly convinced that justice will prevail, in all things and towards all.

Thank you Miss.James. I just had a poster throw a theory at me in pm that has thrown me for a loop. LOL Which goes along with what you are saying, maybe Tim does have a plan, and is doing things this way to put pressure on some, and maybe not those we think or appears to be at the moment. I don't know, this case makes me crazy sometimes.

I do like Tim, and find him to be very smart, like a good hunting dog, and his experience has taught him how to deal with some people. Maybe he is up to something which will better serve Haleigh's case. So I'm putting that out there to be fair to Tim.

http://www.samwatkinscountry.com/Shows_and_Events.html

On October 17,2009

BENEFIT CONCERT FOR HALEIGH CUMMINGS

The best part of the night came all the way from Houston! Mr. Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch drove all the way from Houston, Texas to
the Benefit to meet Crystal and Marie. They talked like old friends and made plans to search for Haleigh. Crystal and Marie told us that
they had never met Mr. Tim Miller and if it wasn’t for the Benefit, they probably would not have met. Mission accomplished! Mr. Tim Miller will use all his resources to help Crystal and Marie and will not give up until Haleigh is found! The rest of the night, they enjoyed the music and company. There was less stress and pressure in their hearts, they knew that Mr. Miller
would never give up!
Meeting Mr. Miller was a great pleasure for us all, a nicer and kinder man, we have never met. That night brought together a lot of
amazing people that might have never met, all were there for a beautiful little girl that most of us have never met but yet we all love her!Let’s all help Mr. Tim Miller “Bring Haleigh Home!”
Mail all donations to: Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539 Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at : www.texasequusearch.org.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/24/news/news01.txt

Seems another wants noney off this little girls's back.

Something that has been making me take pause, is:

We now have several missing cases, the public has learned of the potential money making side of it. That worries me. Now we have within a day or so, families knowing how to set up tents, tables, flyers, sale tshirts bracelets, etc..... and ready to go front and center in their missing childs case in front of cameras. I can't help but think eventually we're going to hear and see such a case unfold before our very eyes of some crazy parent doing this. Ugh!

I've been wondering with now most of the public has internet access, not so much when Jon Benets case first happened, I didn't have internet then, but now, we have several internet crime sleuthing forums, how is this going to shape and mold future cases? It's been on my mind and wanted to share those thoughts.

Thank you Miss.James. I just had a poster throw a theory at me in pm that has thrown me for a loop. LOL Which goes along with what you are saying, maybe Tim does have a plan, and is doing things this way to put pressure on some, and maybe not those we think or appears to be at the moment. I don't know, this case makes me crazy sometimes.

I do like Tim, and find him to be very smart, like a good hunting dog, and his experience has taught him how to deal with some people. Maybe he is up to something which will better serve Haleigh's case. So I'm putting that out there to be fair to Tim.
I am sorry to have thrown you with my PM LOL. I had been kicking around that theory since TM and NJ did the press release. I am thinking I had posted it before and will search for it or pull my theory together and will post. Should I post it here or in the theory thread?

I am not understanding Rose's post. Did you mean to post that someone is trying to benefit from Haleigh's disappearance?

What does any of that have to do with Tim Miller's group performing searches for missing or dead people? He didn't organize the concert. He didn't set up a table for donations. This is something the band organized. If there's a problem with what they do with the proceeds, feel free to contact them. It's on their band website.

I am sorry to have thrown you with my PM LOL. I had been kicking around that theory since TM and NJ did the press release. I am thinking I had posted it before and will search for it or pull my theory together and will post. Should I post it here or in the theory thread?

Theory thread would be spectacular...unless it involves TM I guess. : )

Something that has been making me take pause, is:

We now have several missing cases, the public has learned of the potential money making side of it. That worries me. Now we have within a day or so, families knowing how to set up tents, tables, flyers, sale tshirts bracelets, etc..... and ready to go front and center in their missing childs case in front of cameras. I can't help but think eventually we're going to hear and see such a case unfold before our very eyes of some crazy parent doing this. Ugh!

I've been wondering with now most of the public has internet access, not so much when Jon Benets case first happened, I didn't have internet then, but now, we have several internet crime sleuthing forums, how is this going to shape and mold future cases? It's been on my mind and wanted to share those thoughts.
Reminds me of the mom who faked having a daughter with cancer. :furious:

What does any of that have to do with Tim Miller's group performing searches for missing or dead people? He didn't organize the concert. He didn't set up a table for donations. This is something the band organized. If there's a problem with what they do with the proceeds, feel free to contact them. It's on their band website.

Absolutely nothing.

If you are referring to Tim Miller I would like to point out that he slogs through muck,bogs,marsh,weeds with thorns,in every kind of weather.He and the volunteers go out in 90+degree to below freezing ,looking for people.They go where there are gators,snakes,spiders and bacteria. They bring in equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars,stuff even most LE's don't have.They travel from state to state,often with no break,cuz there are a lot of people out there that need to be found.The horses require vet care,farriers,tack and trailers ,stables and food.They use a lot of gas when traveling.
There are easier ways to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member