Tim Miller To Receive Prestigious Award

Emoticon-5.gif

Great Job, TIM MILLER...well deserved for your selfless acts of finding the missing...God Bless Tim Miller..he's my hero! :blowkiss:

Tim Miller, You bring back faith in the human race, You are an incredible man! I hope people will donate to your organization more so you can help more families.

Tim should be receiving this award in about 2 hours from now.

ETA: Oh BTW, Tim's group recovered another missing person yesterday. Unfortunately deceased. Jesse Hollins, former Cubs pitcher, drowned in the Trinity river.

Please donate if you can...even a little bit adds up. This is a wonderful charity that does so much wonderful work... it is not a pleasant job, but when Tim brings closure to even ONE family... donations are needed to continue helping others.

Please donate if you can...even a little bit adds up. This is a wonderful charity that does so much wonderful work... it is not a pleasant job, but when Tim brings closure to even ONE family... donations are needed to continue helping others.

Could someone please post where andhow we can donate to TES?

If there could be only one clone of any person on earth, I would vote for Tim!
This world could use more people just like him!
Congrats to you Tim! You are a true hero!

Congratulations Tim...You deserve all the awards they can give..Stand Tall Tim u have a right to hold your head up HIGH You are a Hero to many of us.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations Tim!

I read this quote once, in a book and it always makes me think of you.

"Thiers nothing better for the inside of a man, than the outside of a horse"

Tim, you are my "horse"!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500