Timeline Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be little long. And I'm not certain it's in the correct thread. (If not, sorry Kimster. Put it where it belongs. Hum. As I write that, it's not EXACTLY what I meant. Ouch!)

Given the latest search areas, I’ve attempted to compile the “Chas” sighting, TH’s phone pings, the “9:12 Fred Meyer receipt” … and, well, a bunch of other stuff about which we (the public) know squat … into a new timeline. The following is based on “what ifs,” but IMO it’s within the realm of possibility. So here goes.

8:01 am TH plays online game (FB)

8:15 am TH and Ky are seen by Ky’s teacher and PTA President (MSM)
Last verified sighting of TH and Ky together.

Confusion:
TH says she went up one stairwell and Ky went up another (original report by MSCO PIO Lindstrand), at which point TH, upon reaching the top of the stairway, saw Ky down a hallway on the 200 level and waved goodbye. Later, reports via TH’s parents have Ky saying “I’m going to my class now” (or something to that effect), implying the 8:35 am bell had rung.

My Theory:
TH got Ky out of the building via the side door nearest his classroom by between 8:20 and 8:30. She made sure the sightline was clear and sent him toward the truck parked in the “maintenance access road.” IMO, TH told him to wait, concealed (CSI fashion) until he saw her get into the truck. Hence, reports of Ky being seen at or near the truck during the Science Fair.

The other “adult” to whom DY referred? Not sure about that one. Evidently, an adult was seen with Ky at the truck, but – given TH’s story – that adult was “seen” earlier than her timeline allowed. IMO, likely, that adult was TH.

In a KGW interview, DY talks about this. Notice, only the reporter references “a man” and that supposition is posed as a question. DY does, however, allow that this “adult” sighting is significant to the timeline.

Video: http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman...101688128.html

Reporter: So because... but do you believe that a man was spotted? I mean again, these are witness accounts, and I don't know how much information that you've been privy to about what the, what is the likeliest scenario?

Desiree: Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it?

You know. I mean it's significant in a huge way to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did? That contradicts that completely.

So I mean, other than that (shrugs), that's how significant it was to me.

Reporter: How authentic do you think that witness is? I mean how...

Desiree: (interrupts, shifts eyes to side) Very authentic.

My conclusion:
TH had to get Ky out of the building between approximately 8:15 (last sighting) and 8:30 (arrival of the buses). Most definitely, TH had to get Ky out of building and herself out of the building before 8:35, when the first bell rang. Otherwise, she’d risk being seen by other departing parents and arriving students.

The following timeline is based on this supposition. All below is conjecture.

8:25 TH and Ky leave Skyline Elementary. Ky given sedative.

8:42 TH arrives Skyline/Rocky Point Rd. area with drowsy Ky.

8:42-9:00 TH takes drowsy Ky into woods; TH leaves when he is fully “out.”

9:00-9:10 TH Drives Rocky Point Road to Highway 30. Turns onto Highway 30. Pings off of Sauvie’s Island. Is seen by “Chas” turning onto Highway 30 “somewhere north” of Logie, traveling south, between 9:15 and 9:30 (according to Chas).

9:10-9:15 TH turns off of Highway 30 onto Cornelius Pass Rd., putting her on the route she WOULD have taken from Skyline Elem. to 1st FM.

9:35 TH arrives 2nd FM (possibly seen by media hound, Grand Jury witness AL … maybe not).

9:50 TH leaves 2nd FM, drives.

10:05 TH arrives Westwind Farm? To pick up “9:12 receipt” from DDS? Leave Baby K with DDS? Maybe none of this?

10:05-10:35 TH drives from Westwind to Skyline/Rocky Point “dump” area.

10:35-11:00 TH confirms death, hides and strips body. Disperses clothing.

11:00-11:39 TH drives.

11:39 TH arrives gym

12:00 TH leaves gym (conjecture, given TH’s emails)

12:35 TH arrives SI to dispose of evidence/rain gear/boots

1:10/1:15 TH arrives home in time to post Ky Sci Fair pix at 1:20.

8:25 TH and Ky leave Skyline Elementary. Ky given sedative.

8:42 TH arrives Skyline/Rocky Point Rd. area with drowsy Ky.

8:42-9:00 TH takes drowsy Ky into woods; TH leaves when he is fully “out.”

9:00-9:10 TH Drives Rocky Point Road to Highway 30. Turns onto Highway 30. Pings off of Sauvie’s Island. Is seen by “Chas” turning onto Highway 30 “somewhere north” of Logie, traveling south, between 9:15 and 9:30 (according to Chas).

9:10-9:15 TH turns off of Highway 30 onto Cornelius Pass Rd., putting her on the route she WOULD have taken from Skyline Elem. to 1st FM.

9:35 TH arrives 2nd FM (possibly seen by media hound, Grand Jury witness AL … maybe not).

(for continuity sake: I am quoting a theory by Shadowboy)

In your timeline you have TH leaving Ky in the woods drowsy/asleep. What about someone else coming along and finding him? Him 'snapping' out of it and getting the heck out of dodge? TH getting held up and not getting back to him before he is reported missing? Do you have him "drowsy" in a container or just laid on the floor of the forest? In a building?

Just trying to understand how this theory might work.

(for continuity sake: I am quoting a theory by Shadowboy)

In your timeline you have TH leaving Ky in the woods drowsy/asleep. What about someone else coming along and finding him? Him 'snapping' out of it and getting the heck out of dodge? TH getting held up and not getting back to him before he is reported missing? Do you have him "drowsy" in a container or just laid on the floor of the forest? In a building?

Just trying to understand how this theory might work.

Goatman: Your "what abouts" and "what ifs" should be a basis of discussion here on WS. Let our WS Community discuss your questions:

1) What about someone else coming along and finding him?
2) Him 'snapping' out of it and getting the heck out of dodge?
3) TH getting held up and not getting back to him before he is reported missing?
4) Do you have him "drowsy" in a container or just laid on the floor of the forest?
5) In a building?

Well stated.

Goatman: Your "what abouts" and "what ifs" should be a basis of discussion here on WS. Let our WS Community discuss your questions:

1) What about someone else coming along and finding him?
2) Him 'snapping' out of it and getting the heck out of dodge?
3) TH getting held up and not getting back to him before he is reported missing?
4) Do you have him "drowsy" in a container or just laid on the floor of the forest?
5) In a building?

Well stated.

1. This obviously didn't happen. all perps take this chance.
2. Obviously this didn't happen. Just a chance she took.
3. Obviously this didn't happen, just a chance she took.
4. Could have been either.
5. Probably not, would have easier to find him.
These are answers to the questions, IMO if this is how it went down.

ITA.

I believe that Kyron had recently seen or found out something, and Terri could not risk him telling Desiree about it during the upcoming visitation weekend.

I think maybe it was something that had just happened within a few days of the science fair, and Terri was having to plan and take action 'on the fly' to make sure Kyron didn't have the opportunity to tell what he knew.

I think that it could have been either way: 1) Kyron knew and understood what he had seen or found out ... or, 2) being young and innocent, he may not have understood the implications of what he'd found out--but had he chatted with Desiree about it, she would have learned something very unsavory about Terri's activities.

BBM

I agree with your comment that Kyron saw or found out something and Terrie could not risk Kyron telling Desiree, or maybe Kyron telling Kaine. This has been one of my many "theories" from the beginning.

If this was the case, I sure would like to know what the "something" is ... what did he see or hear ? :banghead:

One thing that is missing from Terrie's timeline is what did she do on June 3, 2010, June 2, 2010 and June 1, 2010. We know nothing about Terrie's "whereabouts" these few days before June 4 -- hopefully LE knows. :waitasec: Then again, there is a lot we do not for certain.

Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member