TIMELINE: Garrido's Life; Child Abductions; Adult Murders- WORK IN PROCESS

I still truly believe that despite the possibility of PG having opportunity, to kidnap Michaela, that it was "Tony", who kidnapped both males and females to sell into sexual slavery, that did kidnap her. Look at the Johnny Gosch case or on "The Wondering Heart", to see his picture...

I looked into the "Tony" who Norene Gosch believes is her son's kidnapper and gave what I had to Hayward PD. There was some info that was interesting such as this man lived in Omaha when Johnny was kidnapped and lived in Southern California when Michaela was kidnapped. He also had a car that seems to have matched the description of Michaela's kidnapper's vehicle.

But... It turns out the source of this man's name was a man whose testimony is shaky at best. He later claimed that Temple of Set founder Michael Aquino was shooting microwaves through his walls to fry his brain and actually appeared on youtube explaining why he was wearing a tin-foil hat to ward off the rays (really!). He also got around to accusing me of being part of the conspiracy that kidnapped Johnny based on Ted Gunderson casually mentioning that a "Doogie" had come up in his investigation. Of course, Doogie is a common cutesy nickname for people who are named "Doug" and honestly, if I had been part of the group who kidnapped Johnny, would I be using my real name when I could create ANY name for a screen name?

The history of how the composite of Michaela's kidnapper ended up being used by Norene is also questionable. Both Norene and Sharon Murch (Michaela's mother) agree that Sharon had brought it to a taping of a TV show that both women appeared on, but Sharon was stunned when Norene started using it as a composite of Tony. Needless to say, there is currently a lot of tension between these two women over this drawing.

The end result of all of this is I now have no idea if the two cases are related or not. They may be, or they may have similar looking perps or the link may be a desperate attempt grab onto anything that, no matter how tenuous, to keep Johnny's name in the media with a hope for a solution. As I have said before, this case makes my head hurt and I often have to pull back so it does not explode. :banghead:

i was on the johnny thread in cold cases the other night and someone was basically saying the mothers behavior makes her the killer. that i dont buy at all

I have spent time talking to her and I also think have no reason to suspect that Norene is anything other than a greiving mother looking for her son. I often think that she is her own worst enemy by linking her case to some nutballs, but she is no murderer.

(Sorry, admins. I do not mean to hijack this and make it a JG thread. I just wanted to explain why I have doubts that the Gosch and Garecht cases are linked.)

I looked into the "Tony" who Norene Gosch believes is her son's kidnapper and gave what I had to Hayward PD. There was some info that was interesting such as this man lived in Omaha when Johnny was kidnapped and lived in Southern California when Michaela was kidnapped. He also had a car that seems to have matched the description of Michaela's kidnapper's vehicle.

But... It turns out the source of this man's name was a man whose testimony is shaky at best. He later claimed that Temple of Set founder Michael Aquino was shooting microwaves through his walls to fry his brain and actually appeared on youtube explaining why he was wearing a tin-foil hat to ward off the rays (really!). He also got around to accusing me of being part of the conspiracy that kidnapped Johnny based on Ted Gunderson casually mentioning that a "Doogie" had come up in his investigation. Of course, Doogie is a common cutesy nickname for people who are named "Doug" and honestly, if I had been part of the group who kidnapped Johnny, would I be using my real name when I could create ANY name for a screen name?

The history of how the composite of Michaela's kidnapper ended up being used by Norene is also questionable. Both Norene and Sharon Murch (Michaela's mother) agree that Sharon had brought it to a taping of a TV show that both women appeared on, but Sharon was stunned when Norene started using it as a composite of Tony. Needless to say, there is currently a lot of tension between these two women over this drawing.

The end result of all of this is I now have no idea if the two cases are related or not. They may be, or they may have similar looking perps or the link may be a desperate attempt grab onto anything that, no matter how tenuous, to keep Johnny's name in the media with a hope for a solution. As I have said before, this case makes my head hurt and I often have to pull back so it does not explode. :banghead:

bbm

I am not familiar with Johnny's case, and the first time I saw the composite being "double used" was on this website. Who was abducted first, Johnny or Michaela? Because I distinctly remember Michaela's case, as I was still living in Hayward and it seemed like the color one was pretty quick behind the other. And, if this is supposed to be the same perp, why don't the websites and the PD's say that? What am I missing? Thanks and good luck tomorrow DR. DOOG! Buenas Noches, ya'll! :)

This was a restaurant, a chain I think. I used to work in San Ramon, near Crow Canyon/Norris Canyon road (there wasn't much out there back then, the walnut trees were just being bulldozed everywhere). We would take the road, (I think Alcosta Blvd. out towards P-town to go to lunch, cuz there the were only three places to eat in San Ramon, A&W, The Brass Door, Heaven on Earth Sandwiches (at least I think that was the name of it?), and a a place that was famous for pizzas that sent pregnant women into labor! LOL So we would often go into Dublin, was the restaurant in Village Parkway? It's just been too many years, I can't remember! Anyway, it was a small shopping strip mall or whatever you call it. Seems like there was an ice cream place there too?

Oh, I just remembered the pizza place, it was called Little Napoli's (may have been in Danville?)! In fact I think the sandwich place was maybe in Danville too. Gosh, I've just forgotten so much about that area!
No, Gallagher's Pub is off of Amador Valley Blvd., but it is in a strip mall.

No, Gallagher's Pub is off of Amador Valley Blvd., but it is in a strip mall.

Oh, well I can't remember what street it was on, but pretty sure it was called "Gallaghers", shoot, it's only been about 30 years ago (lol), but I remember they had the best Cobb salad I ever had and it came with a warm molasses style muffin. I think the restaurant was already closed by the time we left the bay area in the 90's and had become something else. (I would get lost down there today!) Anyway, enough about food, my mouth is watering already!

I wonder though if PG while under the fed's parole, was ever attending therapy out at camp parks? Isn't that somewhat close to where Ilene went missing?

Oh, well I can't remember what street it was on, but pretty sure it was called "Gallaghers", shoot, it's only been about 30 years ago (lol), but I remember they had the best Cobb salad I ever had and it came with a warm molasses style muffin. I think the restaurant was already closed by the time we left the bay area in the 90's and had become something else. (I would get lost down there today!) Anyway, enough about food, my mouth is watering already!

I wonder though if PG while under the fed's parole, was ever attending therapy out at camp parks? Isn't that somewhat close to where Ilene went missing?
Camp Parks is on the other side of Dublin. I'm pretty sure Ilene was abducted in the court off Amador Valley Blvd & San Ramon Road, which the shopping center backs up to Mape Park.

There is reference to camp parks in the parole documents in 1993, when Garrido committed his parole violation. So I guess he was incarcerated for that short time there. I just wondered if he was ever there prior to that, perhaps attending therapy.

There is reference to camp parks in the parole documents in 1993, when Garrido committed his parole violation. So I guess he was incarcerated for that short time there. I just wondered if he was ever there prior to that, perhaps attending therapy.
That'd put him in the area, I'm just surprised to hear he'd be there for therapy (which obviously didn't work), as it's still an active Army base.

That'd put him in the area, I'm just surprised to hear he'd be there for therapy (which obviously didn't work), as it's still an active Army base.

I forget exactly how I found it listed now, but I was reading the parole reports and it listed POC appointment, so I Googled that and then read about what that was, and then I Googled CC County with that, and camp parks ( as well as a couple of other places), came up as where this therapy probably takes place. I was trying to figure out where this guy was when he wasn't home, and some of the routes he may have taken. We already know that he spent a whole lot of time at Molino's wrecking yard and we know he spent time in Berkley at Peoples' Park, and now we know that once a month he was supposed to be attending this therapy sessions "somewhere"? Anyway that's how I came across the camp parks affiliation and their psychology department, listed as a place where that therapy might take place. I'll try to find the link again.

From your list above I would guess Concord for the place he may have gone to therapy. I could well be wrong, or he may have even gone to several locations.

I am glad to see Gayle Marks was added. Stockton is roughly 35-40 miles away from Antioch. She came up missing only one month before Michaela Garecht. Gayle was only 18 but could have been precieved by an abductor as even younger. Billy Lee's theory on the bus stop is interesting also. What I find odd is that Gayle Marks just seemed to vanish into thin air. I have not found much on her case. I have also wondered why she is never included in the mysterious abductions of the other young girls during that exact same time frame. The location is in close proximity of the other cases. Is it simply because she was 18? She was a pretty young blond with big blue eyes.... It just amazes me that that many girls could vanish from that region over the years.

There were a lot of disappearances in the 70's and 80's. There always seemed to be suspects also. In fact most of the cases went unsolved.

The area from which Ilene disappeared was fairly safe and as my family and friends referred to it, 'a nice area'. Same thing with many of the girls.

I feel so badly for these parents who have never had closure.

Bumping this due to relevance.

Also... from the 8/2/11 EDC DA report citing a 1991 report about Garrido's 'well-equiped' backyard recording studio, pg 36 - it says Phillip helped his mom with rentals properties (~1991) ... did anyone ever discuss that on here or find her other properties? Seems I remember one other property.

Californian, Nice work! I did my own investigation into the female murders that took place during the 80's and 90's. I know who TD was that you didn't want to name,sadly she has passed away. I found three victims of that killer who ID'd my suspect as the man who tried to stab them. One he hit in the head with a hammer! Det Stage of the Pittsburg Sheriffs dept, was very interested in my suspect, because he fit the description he had of the killer. But someone above Det. Stage who I spoke with, said he doubted my witnesses where telling the truth! One who was named Louisa had to be telling me the truth, because she did not know that my suspect has a lazy eye. When he went after her a few more times , because she was a living witness, he dressed in very nice clothes and drove a different car. I asked Louisa how could she know for sure he was the same man? She told me because he had a strange looking eye that moved around. I knew for sure that was my suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back