TIMELINE: Garrido's Life; Child Abductions; Adult Murders- WORK IN PROCESS

kbl ... it's ok. It's just that there are a whole bunch of unsolved murders in the 1990's, all within 8 miles of Walnut St and within that same industrial area. Some had blunt force trauma I believe and some asphyxiation/strangling. A lot of them in ditches/water. We don't really know all the details becuase they were never released. There is also that other one I found between Stockton and Antioch, in a ditch, etc. I'll comment more ont he other thread about the two rapes that were told to Katie, but one question is also, why so many unsolved murders. Garrido may not have done them, but is he associated to someone who did or crimes that were going on that are related to him - stolen vehicles, drugs, prostitution.

kbl ... it's ok. It's just that there are a whole bunch of unsolved murders in the 1990's, all within 8 miles of Walnut St and within that same industrial area. Some had blunt force trauma I believe and some asphyxiation/strangling. A lot of them in ditches/water. We don't really know all the details becuase they were never released. There is also that other one I found between Stockton and Antioch, in a ditch, etc. I'll comment more ont he other thread about the two rapes that were told to Katie, but one question is also, why so many unsolved murders. Garrido may not have done them, but is he associated to someone who did or crimes that were going on that are related to him - stolen vehicles, drugs, prostitution.

no doubt there time. that area seems to be filled with crime and criminals. and no doubt garrido has connections to them.
no offense to my2sisters :)

Ok this may be way out there, but wonder if he ever worked for jm?

I think the man was found on N. Parkside Dr in Pittsburg, but he was from Concord. The article shows the Pittsburg police involved.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-121.89743&spn=0.008198,0.011888&z=16&iwloc=A

They evidently made a mistake... it's Andrew Ave not Andrews

It's about 1.3 miles from 1215 Willow Pass Rd, Pittsburg, CA

Sorry, I thought it was the Parkside Dr. in Concord. So, in Pittsburg this is not far from the Elm St. house. 10th St. becomes Willow Pass Rd. near Bay Point. All in the same area.

Could this guy have worked for JM? LOL I just saw your post, Sunnie. :)

Oh, good point on the Elm St place. I can't find any other info on this guy or even another article in sfbay. Maybe in some other newspaper archives?

Tan was unemployed but worked at odd repair jobs to earn money, his girlfriend told police. He was identified through fingerprints on file with the Department of Justice from a job application. He has no criminal history, Zbacnik said.

I think I mentioned Zbacnik elsewhere - he seems to be the one commenting on all these murders in the 1990's and is now Captain?

HUPPERT v. CITY OF PITTSBURG 9347

Hendricks states, “I tried to protect [Huppert and Salgado]
from any retaliation. I went to the FBI with what I believed
to be a major gambling operation, and told Baker that I had
referred the matter to the FBI. I learned from my discussions
with Chief Baker and others that Zbacnik, Lt. Robert Gomez,
and other people under Zbacnik’s command were involved in
illegal activity
at the Golf Course. I told Baker that he may
be violating the law by trying to bury the investigation by
Huppert and Salgado. Baker threatened me with my career if
I continued to press the matter.”

More in the Corruption thread.

We now have two women who claimed that in 1990 (I think), Garrido chased them around in Oakley. I wonder - was there a police report?

We now have two women who claimed that in 1990 (I think), Garrido chased them around in Oakley. I wonder - was there a police report?

given the proximity to jaycee's abduction, these are the worst of all imo

You know, I bet this will not be the last case we hear about either.

The TLC story last night wasn't "news", but it made me think again when Ms. Gomes was on there talking bout Garrido's comments about bus stops. Which made me think not only of Jaycee, but the missing girl from Stockton, who was traveling by bus, Gayle Marie Marks, (18 YOA, missing from Stockton 10/18/1988). http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/GayleMarks/

Did Garrido cruise bus stops looking for victims? Are there other victims missing that would have just gotten off a bus or were possibly waiting for one that we know of?

Thinking again about Gayle's case, Gayle's mother worked for some mental health facility where Gayle had been that day just before heading to the DMV in Stockton where she was last seen, which reminded me Garrido was SUPPOSED to be going through some sort of mental health treatment according to Shaw's parole report and never followed through. He wouldn't have been scheduled to go all the way to Stockton for that would he? It would have been some where in CCC right? Does anyone know or remember if he EVER showed up at a mental health treatment facility?

The TLC story last night wasn't "news", but it made me think again when Ms. Gomes was on there talking bout Garrido's comments about bus stops. Which made me think not only of Jaycee, but the missing girl from Stockton, who was traveling by bus, Gayle Marie Marks, (18 YOA, missing from Stockton 10/18/1988). http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/GayleMarks/

Did Garrido cruise bus stops looking for victims? Are there other victims missing that would have just gotten off a bus or were possibly waiting for one that we know of?

Thinking again about Gayle's case, Gayle's mother worked for some mental health facility where Gayle had been that day just before heading to the DMV in Stockton where she was last seen, which reminded me Garrido was SUPPOSED to be going through some sort of mental health treatment according to Shaw's parole report and never followed through. He wouldn't have been scheduled to go all the way to Stockton for that would he? It would have been some where in CCC right? Does anyone know or remember if he EVER showed up at a mental health treatment facility?

It would have been VERY odd for pg to have gone as far away as Stockton for mental health treatments. There are facilities in Martinez that are very nearby compared to Stockton.

Anything is possible, but I would find it unlikely that he would have been in Stockton for anything to do with mental health screening, evaluation or treatment.

I guess no one has done this, but I felt this should be added to the time line. From Shaw's report:

Appendix B
Summary of Parolee Garrido’s Significant Contact with Public Safety Agencies
Date Description
May 28, 1970 Garrido arrested by local law enforcement for drug related charges. He receives
probation.
March 3, 1972 Garrido is arrested on drug related charges. He receives probation.
April 14, 1972 Arrested by local law enforcement for Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor,
Rape, and Adult Providing Dangerous Drugs to a Minor. Case was dismissed for
“Furtherance of Justice.”
November 23, 1976 Garrido arrested for kidnapping and rape in Reno, Nevada.
March 11, 1977 Garrido sentenced on federal kidnapping charges. Sentenced to 50 years.
April 11, 1977 Garrido convicted of forcible rape by the state of Nevada, sentenced five years to life.
January 20, 1988 Garrido paroled from federal incarceration and on January 22, 1988, received into
custody by Nevada Department of Prisons.
August 26, 1988 Garrido paroled from Nevada prison to begin federal parole supervision at his mother’s
house in Antioch, California.
August 16, 1990 Report of white male chasing two adult females in Oakley, California. In September
2009, reporting party identifies subject as Garrido after viewing his picture on
television.
June 10, 1991 Garrido allegedly kidnaps 11-year old girl from South Lake Tahoe, California.
April 22, 1992 Possible sighting of kidnapped 11-year girl in Antioch, CA reported to local law
enforcement. Description of vehicle, but no identification of suspect.
March 18, 1993 Federal government issues arrest warrant for Garrido for failing to report to federal
probation officer as required and failing to participate in drug testing and aftercare
counseling as directed. Garrido is incarcerated on April 1, 1993 and released on April
29, 1993.
February 10, 1997 Local law enforcement issues Garrido a traffic citation.
March 9, 1999 U.S. Parole Administration terminates Garrido’s federal parole supervision.
March 18, 1999 Local law enforcement issues Garrido a traffic citation.
June 8, 1999 Garrido begins parole supervision with California Department of Corrections
June 9, 1999 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
December 23, 1999 Local law enforcement performs check on Garrido at his residence because of his
status as a sex offender.
April 13, 2000 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
April 3, 2001 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
April 8, 2002 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
June 17, 2002 Fire department responds to Garrido residence on report of a juvenile with shoulder
injury that occurred in swimming pool.
July 20, 2002 Local law enforcement performs traffic stop on Garrido.
March 31, 2003 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
August 26, 2003 Local law enforcement stop a vehicle registered to Garrido.
April 8, 2004 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
April 5, 2005 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
October 11, 2005 Local law enforcement performs traffic stop on Garrido.
April 6, 2006 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
November 30, 2006 Garrido’s neighbor reports to local law enforcement several tents in Garrido’s
yard with people living in them and that there are children present. The neighbor
is concerned because Garrido has sexual addiction. No action taken by responding
officers.
December 4, 2006 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
April 5, 2007 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
August 23, 2007 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
March 5, 2008 Garrido calls the fire department to report an elderly person fell.
March 6, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
March 14, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
March 28, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
April 8, 2008 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
April 8, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
April 14, 2008 Parole agent places GPS tracking device on Garrido.
May 21, 2008 Garrido calls the fire department regarding the health of an elderly female.
June 24, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
June 27, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
July 2, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
July 10, 2008 Sex offender task force executes search warrant at Garrido’s residence as part of a
sweep of area registered sex offenders.
August 1, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
November 10, 2008 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
April 4, 2009 Garrido registers with local law enforcement as a sex offender.
April 14, 2009 Local law enforcement queries Garrido in law enforcement database.
June 3, 2009 Call to fire department from Garrido residence re: health of elderly female.
June 8, 2009 Call to fire department from Garrido residence re: health of elderly female.
June 22, 2009 Call to fire department from Garrido residence re: health of elderly female.
August 25, 2009 UC Berkeley police call Garrido’s parole agent to report concerns regarding minors
accompanying Garrido on campus. The parole agent goes to Garrido’s residence and
brings him to parole office for questioning. The parole agent returns Garrido to his
residence and instructs him to report to the parole office the next day.
August 26, 2009 Garrido reports to the parole office with his wife, a female adult, and two female
juveniles. The parole agent separates the females from Garrido and interviews them,
but is unable to obtain clear identification. The parole agent then interviews Garrido
and receives conflicting information. The parole agent contacts Concord Police who
interview Garrido and determines Garrido is the father of the juveniles. The parole
agent again interviews Garrido who confesses

finally we have the answer to why he was violated in 93. not registring as a sex offender and not adhering to drug tests.
also a chance in august 90 to stop garrido nearly 10 months before he took jaycee, fail

finally we have the answer to why he was violated in 93. not registring as a sex offender and not adhering to drug tests.
also a chance in august 90 to stop garrido nearly 10 months before he took jaycee, fail

From report...
March 18, 1993 Federal government issues arrest warrant for Garrido for failing to report to federal probation officer as required and failing to participate in drug testing and aftercare counseling as directed. Garrido is incarcerated on April 1, 1993 and released on April 29, 1993.

Nowhere does it say he was violated for not registering as a sex offender. At this time, he was on Federal Parole and, for some reason, was never required to register while under Federal supervision. So it would make no sense for them to violate him for not registering when they never required him to do so.

From report...

Nowhere does it say he was violated for not registering as a sex offender. At this time, he was on Federal Parole and, for some reason, was never required to register while under Federal supervision. So it would make no sense for them to violate him for not registering when they never required him to do so.

sorry i got that confused with him reporting to his parole officer
my point was the shaw report revealed what they were concealing for some reason for the first 2 months or so.

We have known for quite some time it was for a drug violation. At least, I have.

We have known for quite some time it was for a drug violation. At least, I have.

That is what all the newspapers have said, but when trying to find out who arrested him, I kept coming up blank. I guess the Shaw report is straightening this out, note it is says nothing about possession of drugs, you'd think if there was a possession charge it would say so here.

From the report:
March 18, 1993 Federal government issues arrest warrant for Garrido for failing to report to federal
probation officer as required and failing to participate in drug testing and aftercare
counseling as directed.
Garrido is incarcerated on April 1, 1993 and released on April
29, 1993.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member