Timeline

I remember the October death in Potsdam. I was there a bunch of people were. They had a bar band at Mcduffs and at Maxwell's. I was going to college in Canton. Canton/Potsdam are two college towns. I have seen the smiley face many times. Its there as you pass over the bridge near the bar. There is a dog park near the water. If someone were to jump they'd have to do it much farther up the river. I always felt like that night was weird. There were so many coaches drinking with their players. I can get a photo next time I drive through to compare. I do believe there are two in the area. Another weird thing I noticed was the death in snowbank. It happened again in ogdensburg. In 2014

What really creeps me out is other than the fact that Wisconsin and Minnesota are neighbors and it makes victims "easy access" is the fact that all of them are male (going off of the list from the main post,) all of them ranging from 19-28, and the disappearances are months (up to a couple of years) apart. Also, most of them seem to be missing in the fall and winter months (perhaps lost on hiking/camping trails, snowed in, never been up north so I can't say for certain). I don't know but I'm getting strong, creepy "culty" vibes.

so im working on a excel sheet because im so bored. maybe i can post it by tomorrow cuz there is a lot to process. you can export the locations from this to a map marker and get the locations marked on it. :p

Has anyone else noticed that the cities sort of have a pattern he s going back and forth from Minnesota and Wisconsin, weird huh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back