Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read that Tommy's phone was turned off after he went over to the trailer that night. I'd also like to know if he came right back home, how long he was gone when he went to the trailer, and if his wife was home all night to alibi him. Since Misty called Timmy's before 911, I'd also like to know if she tried calling Tommy's since he lived so nearby and could run over searching all the way.

I always thought that Timmy knows alot. When they moved out of town, that did it for me, though. I believe that Timmy and Jo was there at that mh the night Haleigh went missing. I believe there was an altercation that night and Misty called on her brothers for help and because Jo was staying with one of the brothers it's a natural reaction for him to tag along, especially if there was an altercation....the more the better. I think that altercation involved Ron too. I don't know if they were on the same side or opposite sides of the altercation but they were all involved.

I know Chelsea claimed that Jo was found sleep with all his clothes on, but what I want to know is, what change did she notice in Timmy?

Can someone clarify for me who is the topic of this thread, Timmy or Tommy?

Timmy is married to Chelsey, he is the one that cousin Joe was staying with. His is the trailer that the van was moved from and that had the scratch. Also the one that moved to Massachusetts.

Tommy is Hank Tommy Croslin JR. he is married to Lindsey, he lived in the trailer that was behind Ron and misty's trailer through the woods. He is the one that claimed to Le to have gone to the trailer that night at 10:00 and no one answered the door. He is the one that keeps getting arrested.

Hope this helps.

Why doesn't Timmy or his wife know who drove the van? They throw aspersions out there but not anything definite. There were three adults in the house and no one will say who drove the van. I will assume that JO is denying he drove it. That leaves Timmy or Chelsea. Timmy and Chelsea are the ones who are responsible for the van since they borrowed it. They darn well know WHO drove it....to say they don't, is outright lying.

Why doesn't Timmy or his wife know who drove the van? They throw aspersions out there but not anything definite. There were three adults in the house and no one will say who drove the van. I will assume that JO is denying he drove it. That leaves Timmy or Chelsea. Timmy and Chelsea are the ones who are responsible for the van since they borrowed it. They darn well know WHO drove it....to say they don't, is outright lying.

Trying to stay on topic, sorry..I should of named the Thread What do we know about Timmy and Chelsea the hours before Haleigh went missing.

That is one of my questions as well. If we go back to the beginning was it not Chelsea that was on an interview saying that the van was moved?
Chelsea also said that she was up late doing paper work and had just went to bed when she received a call from Misty that Haleigh was missing and went back to bed? If she was up late, wouldn't she of known who moved the van?
Where was Timmy at this time?
Was it not Timmy and Chelsea's house that cousin Joe was staying at?

We don't really have any phone records to back up what is being reported, but it is being reported that Misty called Timmy and other Croslin family members the night Haleigh disappeared.

NG September 10, 2009
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../10/ng.01.html

Croslin`s brother Timmy and sister-in-law Chelsea undergo 14 grueling hours of police interrogation, police demanding to know whether they helped Misty Croslin hide little Haleigh, Police sifting through the brother`s (Timmy's) phone records, those records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh disappears.

Does anyone have a pic of Timmy handy?
I just can't place what he looks like.
Thanks in advance....

Does anyone have a pic of Timmy handy?
I just can't place what he looks like.
Thanks in advance....

Don't know if this will werk, but I found one from a winterrose post.

eta - Timmy is at far right in the photo.

attachment.php

Well, it didn't. Sorry 'bout that.

Try this. I think there are 3 photos in this post.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PHOTOS & MAP images ***NO DISCUSSION PLEASE***

Here is what has had my hinky meter going lately....After the big drug bust when Timmy was either speaking to Tommy or Misty he had said that they (Timmy & Chelsey) were going to come back to town and visit them both in jail, and then within the next phone call he said that they were not coming because he was afraid that LE would pick him up, something to that affect...Now if you are innocent and know nothing why would you not want to come back to town....I have always thought that both brothers and there wives know exactly what went on that night.

FWIW.....just a few corrections here....
1. Tommy is NOT Hank Sr., he is Hank JR.
2. Timmy and Chelsea did not actually move "really fast" IMO, it was nearly 6 months later, a whole half of a year, and LE knew they were moving and how to reach them if needed.

NOt trying to be disagreeable here but it is important to keep the facts straight as new people come in to the forum as time goes on and may take opinion as facts if we don't make things accurate.

jmo

You are correct about the JR part.

Please note that I put rumor in my post and to me they did move fast and sold their truck had yard sale and also note I also put IMO.

WS is great forum a lot good hearted people, great sleuths.
I have meant some really good friends here.

I hardly ever post anymore because some posters want to lecture or bash or be argument. Yes I made mistake....it happen.
But please don't lecture me.

Has far has facts there is very little facts in this case......IMO

Tommy is Hank Sr.

This may have already been cleared up, but just in case it's needed:

Mistys father - Hank Thomas Croslin Sr (no AKA <that I know of>)

Mistys mother - Lisa Croslin

Mistys brothers: Hank Thomas Croslin Jr (AKA Tommy), Timothy A. Croslin (AKA Timmy)

Mistys sister-in-laws - Lindsy Kate Collins Croslin (married to Tommy), Chelsea Croslin (married to Timmy)

From how it sounds this talk about cousin Joe being in the MH came to light in the past. But when? Chelsea states she did not hear this from Misty, but she also states this was something that was talked about in the past. My question is when did this start to circulate? She acts as if this is something that Misty is now saying since her arrest, but if you read into it, it's something that was already mentioned in the past. Maybe I am just going bananas!:loser:

I would assume that Timmy and Joe are close, they are related after all. Joe stayed in the home with Chelsea and Timmy while in Satsuma on vacation/the night Haleigh went missing/ and what ever the reason was he was there. He did not leave right after Haleigh went missing...that was a big fat lie! He is seen in pic's hanging Haleigh flyer's up until around Feb 16th. So, who knows when he really left. LE talked to him and it seems they don't feel he has anything to do with what ever happen to Haleigh.
So, why are the Croslin's trying to throw Joe under the bus? I am not saying he doesn't have anything to do with it, I am just very suspicious about what all Chelsea and Timmy know.

How far did they live from Tommy and Ronald?

Chelsea is up late doing paper work and had just went to bed when she received the call that Haleigh was missing. Again, I ask.....HOW COULD CHELSEA NOT KNOW IF JOE WAS IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT AND WHO MOVED THE VAN? HOW COULD SHE JUST GO BACK TO BED?

:waitasec:Am I losing it? Was the van not at Chelsea's house? Was it at Tommy's? I thought it was at Chelsea's. I now understand why LE questioned them for 14hr is MA. I sure hope LE asked her how could she not know the van was moved and where was Joe and Timmy while she was up late doing paperwork!

]"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/25/did-misty-croslin-see-cuz-with-haleigh/#more-3986

Chelsea: “What I heard was that Joe was standing over her in the bedroom,” Chelsea went on, “and that she woke up and got scared.”

Chelsea said it was just the latest twist on the family rumor and had landed in her lap a month ago, just after her sister in law, Misty Croslin, was popped for eight felony drug trafficking charges.

While Joe was a known commodity, ruled out by investigators in the early stages, Chelsea tells me she still phoned the Haleigh case agent on loan from FDLE (Florida Department of Law Enforcement) to tell him how she’d heard the old rumor recycled and re-tweaked.
It had come to her second or third hand, not directly from Misty, she said. “I said, ‘Here’s what I just heard. Joe was in the bedroom and Misty woke up and got scared.’”

*snip for space*
Chelsea is up late doing paper work and had just went to bed when she received the call that Haleigh was missing. Again, I ask.....HOW COULD CHELSEA NOT KNOW IF JOE WAS IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT AND WHO MOVED THE VAN? HOW COULD SHE JUST GO BACK TO BED?

:waitasec:Am I losing it? Was the van not at Chelsea's house? Was it at Tommy's? I thought it was at Chelsea's. I now understand why LE questioned them for 14hr is MA. I sure hope LE asked her how could she not know the van was moved and where was Joe and Timmy while she was up late doing paperwork!

Just a maybe.. The reason Chelsea went back to bed might have been because Timmy (and Joe?) was out doing some shady errands, helping Misty and Ron to clean up the MH, hide a body, take the pot plants to the Mondex or doing their shopping in a neighbor's home or something and hadn't come back home with the van yet.

Since Chelsea claims she hopped out of bed and then hopped in the van to dash to Gainsville to grab Lisa Croslin from Visiting Hank SR in the hospital down there, seems she might have noticed any evidence left behind one of those activities.

I am being serious ....yes I am very naive, when you grow pot plants in the house....they do grow in like a pot with dirt right?And if you are growing pot in the house don't you need a lot of special stuff, like lights and all that?

Just a maybe.. The reason Chelsea went back to bed might have been because Timmy (and Joe?) was out doing some shady errands, helping Misty and Ron to clean up the MH, hide a body, take the pot plants to the Mondex or doing their shopping in a neighbor's home or something and hadn't come back home with the van yet.

I really wish we had the phone records to compare...it was said that phone records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh went missing, calls to other family members as well. How is it that they were able to get a hold of Misty but Ron was not? I would like to know the time of the calls and where his phone pinged as well. Not saying that he had anything to do with it, just trying to figure out where Misty was and with who. You would think Chelsea would know where her husband and cousin were that night, they were staying in the same MH. She was up late doing paper work..she has to know. The way she has thrown Joe's name out there makes me wonder if he was not there. She also made mention on another occasion that she saw Joe sitting at the edge of the bed with his clothe on. Or am I thinking of someone else? :loser:I am now confusing myself I think..lol.

NG September 10, 2009
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../10/ng.01.html

Croslin`s brother Timmy and sister-in-law Chelsea undergo 14 grueling hours of police interrogation, police demanding to know whether they helped Misty Croslin hide little Haleigh, Croslin`s family now distancing themselves from Misty.
Police sifting through the brother`s (Timmy's) phone records, those records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh disappears. No one in the family could get a hold of Misty.

Reading between the lines here. Police sifting through (Timmy's) phone records, those records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh disappears. What do they mean when they say calls between Croslin and brother, yet the last sentence is states nobody was able to get in touch with her? Makes no sense to me! Calls between to me, means that they were calls made back and fourth between Misty and brother. JMO though.

Why didn't Ron tell LE about the call to TC to go check on misty? Why did he withhold that info??

Do we know that he DID "withhold" that information? That is, I am not sure how WE can know what Ron told LE. Has someone in LE confirmed that Ron withheld information? Or is that just a gap in what we have been told? And are we sure that Ron DID call him, or is that just TC covering up for being at the site of Haleigh's disappearance? (I am thinking here of how Michael Skakel made up a story about certain behaviors in a tree outside Martha Moxley's window, a story concocted to provide reason for his presences (and the presence of certain DNA) on the grounds.

Or was the phone call from RC about checking up on Misty's behavior, and thus RC didn't want anyone to know he thought she was up to no good (e.g., drugs, sex with someone else, leaving the kids alone, etc.). It seems possible to me that RC says he suspects Misty but doesn't ACT like he "suspects" her. That is, he may well know that she left the kids alone to do a drug deal, etc., and is covering up for the dealing, not the disappearance.

The slime is so thick, I can't see what the vermin in the water are doing...

I really wish we had the phone records to compare...it was said that phone records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh went missing, calls to other family members as well. How is it that they were able to get a hold of Misty but Ron was not? I would like to know the time of the calls and where his phone pinged as well. Not saying that he had anything to do with it, just trying to figure out where Misty was and with who. You would think Chelsea would know where her husband and cousin were that night, they were staying in the same MH. She was up late doing paper work..she has to know. The way she has thrown Joe's name out there makes me wonder if he was not there. She also made mention on another occasion that she saw Joe sitting at the edge of the bed with his clothe on. Or am I thinking of someone else? :loser:I am now confusing myself I think..lol.

If that story (that RC couldn't get a hold of MC) is true, and that seems likely as phone records show so many calls, it may mean that Misty was not taking Ron's calls but was talking to her brothers. Was she setting up a drug deal with her brothers? A party? Looking for someone to sit with the kids while she left? Looking for a ride somewhere? Asking them to bring some drugs over to the trailer? If she didn't want to be there, and intended to leave, the calls to her brother could either be about getting out of the house with their help or bringing the party TO the house. That's my current theory, which accounts for Ron Jr. seeing a man carrying his sister out and seeing Misty "bouncing" on the couch AND why Misty didn't call 911. She needed to clean up the trailer, etc., that is, evidence of the party. She is covering up her negligence in having a party in the first place, and for letting whatever happened to Haleigh happen--or covering up for someone she knows. Haleigh could have accidentally OD'd;could have been struck and injured by a "guest" or Misty herself; been abducted by a slimeball while Misty was occupied, passed out or not at home at all. Just a theory.

When Misty throws people under the bus, nothing ever happens, so in saying that her brothers or cousins might know something, she is just using what she has to confuse the issue. Unless Haleigh's body is found, who can prove anything, one way or the other?--or so Misty's logic goes.

Here is the announcement from the paper regarding the birth of Timmy/Chelsea's last baby, They were in FL at least 5 months, I suppose.

Daytona Beach News Journal
Daytona Beach News-Journal (FL)

July 22, 2009

News of Record
Edition: N-J Final
Section: Section C
Page: 05C
Estimated printed pages: 5
Article Text:

Courthouse

Births:

CROSLIN: Chelsea and Timothy Croslin of Satsuma are the parents of a daughter weighing 7 pounds, born at 4:31 p.m., July 16, 2009, at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, Daytona Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81