TN TN - Analyce Guerra, 18 mos, Smyrna, 23 April 2006

SMYRNA — The Smyrna mother of a missing 2-year-old girl and the detective who has dedicated himself to finding her are angry over unconfirmed reports that remains found last week could be hers.

“I know that’s not her,” Eva Guerra told The Daily News Journal Friday after hearing about the report that aired on Nashville’s WSMV television station and Fox17.

WSMV cited information gained from “four different law enforcement sources,” who stated the remains found near the Stones River National Battlefield a week ago were likely those of Analyce Guerra. Analyce vanished from her Smyrna apartment April 23, 2006, while the family was sleeping.

http://dnj.midsouthnews.com:80/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080111/NEWS01/80111050

OMG. I heard this on the news last night. I am so devastated. I was so hoping she'd show up alive and well. I really thought maybe it was a parental kidnapping. My prayers to the family.

Thinking of you sweet little Ana......my thoughts and prayers are with this angels family and friends, my heart hurts with yours..........

Oh no! I wonder how far the place that she was found is from her home? I hope LE can figure out what happened to this sweet little girl. Did she wander away from home in the night and some creep picked her up? Did someone go over to her home and take her while everyone else was sleeping? Why would anyone want to murder this baby girl? She was only two years old. I can't even imagine. I'm glad that she was found but so sad that she has been dead all of this time. Prayers to her family.

Now if they could just find the other little 2 year old that disappeared around the same time. She was living with foster parents who refused to cooperate...they had a son in his 30's and a 14 yr old son. They didn't want a vigil held in front of their home and caused problems. They moved shortly after the baby disappeared.

Awww....this is so sad. I hope they get to the bottom of this and press charges if this was a homocide.

"Mother makes desperate plea as search continues for daughter's killer"

http://www.wsmv.com/story/28933921/mother-makes-desperate-plea-as-search-continues-for-daughters-killer

"Basically we are going to start this investigation over from scratch," said Sgt. Bobby Gibson, with the Smyrna Police Department. "We are going to follow every lead we had previously. Any trail that leads to her we are going to try to find. Was there a chance that we missed something or that someone may have been apprehensive to share information with us nine years ago?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back