AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t try the cc! That will make it worse! But I did get someone saw foot prints that went to the retaining pond. Turned out the pond was only knee deep according to CP. It was drained (also according to CP).
cc kinda helped, but the end is easier to understand! The beginning is harder.
Found a partial transcript on Twitter, too. It made more sense!

Cloud cover blocking out the moonlight? I checked Weather Underground and their area was "mostly cloudy" from about midnight to 4am that night/morning: Nashville, TN Weather History | Weather Underground
Thank you. My weather channel doesn’t go backwards, I thought I saw the weather was mostly clear and a cloudy cold front moved in on Monday after a pleasant Sunday. Of course that kicked in around 12:00 bc there are no breaks for those searching for Sebastian.

I'm not going to post the link to the NG interview again, but later CP says "I know for a fact" that THREE dogs hit on the retention pond.

LE has NEVER said this.

Someone is a gigantic liar, or has been lied to gigantly by LE.

Seth is on another YT channel tonight that I just found, and he is giving some background info on Sebastian's medical issues. I just tuned in not long ago and it's currently live and I can't see time stamps . He is talking about Sebastian's adhd, autism, his chromosome disorder, seizures they're referring to as absent seizures and he gets into fogs afterwards. He said that he's had to potty train Sebastian 6 times, talking a bit about behavior issues, etc. It just sounds like a lot was going on there. JMO

It's getting late and I'll have to try and listen again tomorrow, but sharing the link for anyone interested.

What kind of information is publicly available on the family home? Asking because of this case where an older man went missing for almost 8 months, then suddenly someone finds him in a closet on the property. I remember hearing in an interview that Sebastian didn't like going outside barefoot after an incident with ants, I think. Not only that but the parents have said all of his shoes are still in the home. It's not unrealistic to think that an autistic child found a cool spot in the house to explore and got stuck, I don't think anyway. Hopefully someone has done a very thorough search already, at least.

Case I was referring to - Woman finds husband's body in closet 8 months after he was reported missing

What kind of information is publicly available on the family home? Asking because of this case where an older man went missing for almost 8 months, then suddenly someone finds him in a closet on the property. I remember hearing in an interview that Sebastian didn't like going outside barefoot after an incident with ants, I think. Not only that but the parents have said all of his shoes are still in the home. It's not unrealistic to think that an autistic child found a cool spot in the house to explore and got stuck, I don't think anyway. Hopefully someone has done a very thorough search already, at least.

Case I was referring to - Woman finds husband's body in closet 8 months after he was reported missing
Pretty much just zillow photos from when they bought it, or sites like that. JMO

ETA- LE said they'd searched the house at least 10 times.

I believe it’s been said that LE has searched their home and vehicles several times. Of course there is always a small possibility, but I feel like after a month he would have been found if he was still in the home.

Pretty much just zillow photos from when they bought it, or sites like that. JMO

ETA- LE said they'd searched the house at least 10 times.
Honestly, thats what I figured, but my heart goes out to the kid, can't help but suggest something that comes to mind just in case.

I'm sure its different for each individual kid, but one thing that was pretty common in all the autistic children i've met throughout my life was the fact that its very hard to change their ways. They get stuck in their own daily patterns, almost like rituals, and those can be so hard to break that I just cant imagine the little boy, with his own daily patterns and all of that, randomly decided to go out for a jog in the middle of the night, forgetting his shoes and his fear of ants in the process. He's either in that house or someone who was in it that night knows where he went.

At least thats just my opinion. I just hate all this. It's like everyone forgot about this poor kid when the 22 year old went missing and every time i see his poor dad i just want to cry. I really hope he somehow gets closure out of this.

Sebastian’s disappearance doesn’t make sense. Here we have an austistic teenager living (imo) in a very controlled household, doesn’t have friends, isn’t allowed internet access, doesn’t leave the house on his own, doesn’t go out without footwear, pet was taken away, disciplined with a belt (how could any mother condone this?) the list goes on and on.

But all photos show a happy child. Were these taken during CP absence when he was away for work? Did he just have to accept the punishments when step dad was at home?

Seemingly every movement he makes is watched and controlled. But somehow Sebastian just vanished. I just don’t get it.

My heart breaks for Seth, he seems so very broken .

What I personally would expect to happen now in a case like this is that CP would have to go back to work, but that if possible, a strong relative who was retired or could take leave from work would come and support and help Sebastian's mother continue the searching. But maybe there is no one who could.

I imagine she'd only leave if she really doesn't believe there's a chance her son could come home, or if she is struggling so much mentally that she can't be there alone and needs the support of her husband, because she has no one else to take on that roll. JMO.

Maybe I missed it if it was posted, but does anyone have a recording of Chris's 911 call?

Did he dial 911, which would likely have routed his call to the nearest 911 center (Memphis), and then did they transfer his call to Hendersonville? Or, did he look up and call the Hendersonville direct number, which might or might not have been recorded? Does anyone know?

Maybe I missed it if it was posted, but does anyone have a recording of Chris's 911 call?

Did he dial 911, which would likely have routed his call to the nearest 911 center (Memphis), and then did they transfer his call to Hendersonville? Or, did he look up and call the Hendersonville direct number, which might or might not have been recorded? Does anyone know?
He called the sheriffs department directly. He said because he knew that he would be routed through different agencies, he called them directly to get them out there faster.

ETA: this was according to him in the NG interview.

Sebastian’s disappearance doesn’t make sense. Here we have an austistic teenager living (imo) in a very controlled household, doesn’t have friends, isn’t allowed internet access, doesn’t leave the house on his own, doesn’t go out without footwear, pet was taken away, disciplined with a belt (how could any mother condone this?) the list goes on and on.

But all photos show a happy child. Were these taken during CP absence when he was away for work? Did he just have to accept the punishments when step dad was at home?

Seemingly every movement he makes is watched and controlled. But somehow Sebastian just vanished. I just don’t get it.

My heart breaks for Seth, he seems so very broken .
Good points.
I've also wondered if there were cameras inside the house ?
Sorry if it was mentioned and I missed it.
The thread's moving fairly quickly.

I don't believe that actual call has been released at this time. I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike