AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone up thread (can’t remember who posted it) suggested the possibility this could be a hoax. My mind keeps going back to this theory.

CP&KP’s actions and interviews responses don’t seem to gel with a vulnerable missing child. But are they involved in potentially Sebastian’s death and concealment?? I don’t know. Wouldn’t KP would be an absolute wreck if that were the case, no matter what the circumstances are? Although IMO she at times appears medicated.

However. If KP believes someone has him (she did offer this to NG) and taking this
further, if they know he is alive, these behaviors (strange interviews) and actions (going out for meals, not actively search, leaving town etc etc) would fit into the hoax theory for me.

Now to what end would a hoax be beneficial???

Does anyone know if/when the state offers rewards for missing children ?

Someone up thread (can’t remember who posted it) suggested the possibility this could be a hoax. My mind keeps going back to this theory.

CP&KP’s actions and interviews responses don’t seem to gel with a vulnerable missing child. But are they involved in potentially Sebastian’s death and concealment?? I don’t know. Wouldn’t KP would be an absolute wreck if that were the case, no matter what the circumstances are? Although IMO she at times appears medicated.

However. If KP believes someone has him (she did offer this to NG) and taking this
further, if they know he is alive, these behaviors (strange interviews) and actions (going out for meals, not actively search, leaving town etc etc) would fit into the hoax theory for me.

I’m not seeing anything about the state offering rewards for missing people in TN, just where family members/community have raised money for a reward.

I agree that she seems medicated. I do not fault her for that. When we lost our son I was medicated the first few days. Possibly another reason why she is going with him to work, so she’s not alone while on meds.

The only thing I can think of, and it's pretty far-fetched, is if they made Sebastian disappear by handing him over to someone. But if that were the case, I don't see the point in reporting him missing. They could just tell neighbors that he went to live with his dad, or something.

But then Seth would know he was gone, so they'd have to explain his absence somehow. Hence the missing story.

It really makes no sense though.

The only thing I can think of, and it's pretty far-fetched, is if they made Sebastian disappear by handing him over to someone. But if that were the case, I don't see the point in reporting him missing. They could just tell neighbors that he went to live with his dad, or something.

But then Seth would know he was gone, so they'd have to explain his absence somehow. Hence the missing story.

It really makes no sense though.
Life insurance??

I agree that she seems medicated. I do not fault her for that. When we lost our son I was medicated the first few days. Possibly another reason why she is going with him to work, so she’s not alone while on meds.
Absolutely, I mentioned being medicated as part of trying to understand her demeanor and responses in interviews.

If I had stumbled upon that Nancy Grace interview without reading any previous case information I would have thought that KP was being held captive by CP. Her flat line answers without any emotion. Yes mam, no mam. She seemed completely controlled and for a second I thought Nancy was going to ask her about it.
Just some thoughts.

Does Katie install alarms for a living?
Why would Chris not have an alarm system installed since he works away from home? You’d think he'd be safety-conscious enough to provide added protection for his family.

NG asked it but what was the exact reasoning for CP to call the sheriff instead of KP who was actually the one that discovered him missing? Another thing that directs me attempts to show phone pings. Flashlights at 3:10. 3hr or so trip home to make a 911 call? Very tight timeline but technically? Goes back to my previous question of Google maps said trip is 3hrs37 minutes "curb to curb" but could it have been done in less time? I try to beat my GPS time often. Especially on long drives!

I would think that if there was a policy, that fact would have come out by now. Just MOO. I know nothing about how such policies work.
I dunno. CP is super secretive and evasive with what information he discloses. Plus we have not heard from anyone on their side, not grandparents, brothers, sisters, or friends.

NG asked it but what was the exact reasoning for CP to call the sheriff instead of KP who was actually the one that discovered him missing? Another thing that directs me attempts to show phone pings. Flashlights at 3:10. 3hr or so trip home to make a 911 call? Very tight timeline but technically? Goes back to my previous question of Google maps said trip is 3hrs37 minutes "curb to curb" but could it have been done in less time? I try to beat my GPS time often. Especially on long drives!
CP said he called because KP was hysterical at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels