AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth says he saw video from the restaurant on Sunday, he'd been asking to see it to confirm Sebastian was there. He also tells the host numerous times he's not asking the right question. I wonder if CP was at the restaurant? If he met KP and Sebastian for dinner? Maybe that's why CP doesn't want to disclose his time-line?? MOO
Oooooo. That would be a twist.

Nobody but CP says that she has taken one.

Lol, he said they both took and passed polygraphs, then claimed he was never asked to take one.

Both things cannot be true, and the last statement absolutely isn’t true. There’s no way in hell he wouldn’t have been asked to take one, even if law enforcement knew he wasn’t there at the time.

So he either declined, or he failed.

Seth says he saw video from the restaurant on Sunday, he'd been asking to see it to confirm Sebastian was there. He also tells the host numerous times he's not asking the right question. I wonder if CP was at the restaurant? If he met KP and Sebastian for dinner? Maybe that's why CP doesn't want to disclose his time-line?? MOO
IF CP was at the restaurant, he couldn't have been gone at work when Sebastian went missing, correct ?
Or at the very least the timeline would be extremely tight !
Omo.

Thanks, I was just thinking that !
Who in the world would threaten a search group ?
Omo.
You're a search organization, you go out and you search.

It seems this group is all caught up with all the social media garbage, and in trying to squelch it only exacerbated the issue. They're bizarrely making this all about themselves and I don't have the time for them.

You can compare the image of Sebastian and his mother at the restaurant with multiple images of Texas Roadhouse booths. They are the same decor.
LE allowed Seth to see the video of Sebastian’s Texas Roadhouse Restaurant visit. There was another person captured by the camera. My money is on Sebastian’stepfather.

I'm from Cajun Country and the beginnings of the Cajun Navy’s roots began with a couple, Doug Bienvenu and Drue Leblanc residents of St. Martin Parish. Immediately after Katrina hit land, they loaded their airboat and decided to lead a rescue team. They ignored the barricades and began rescuing New Orleans residents. After this, others loaded up and joined the rescue crew. This was the real Cajun Navy. They were not associated with this crew according to my understanding.
IMO, This Cajun Navy is not on the same level as Tim Miller’s Texas Equusearch. Again, my opinion only.

Nobody but CP says they she has taken one.
First CP said they all took & passed the poly, as was posted above. Then Seth was asked and said, he offered but was told it wasn’t necessary (bc they knew where he was/or knew he wasn’t there) asked about C&KP, Seth replied KP had taken & passed, he didn’t know if CP had taken one. CP then changed his answer to match Seth’s; he had offered but was told it wasn’t necessary… Nancy Grace followed up by asking if he would take one if they arranged it and he said he would. And that’s all I’ve heard. I figured NG would have set it up and pretty sure it’s against HIPPA laws for CP to give any information as to him taking it or not!

IF CP was at the restaurant, he couldn't have been gone at work when Sebastian went missing, correct ?
Or at the very least the timeline would be extremely tight !
Omo.
CP in all the interviews says he was in Memphis but can't disclose when he went there, in another interview he's asks if he ever comes home on weekends and he chokes and skips around the question. Soooo could be possible he was there.
We don't really know when Sebastian went missing. I believe the last time he was seen by anyone besides KP was at the restaurant . MOO

First CP said they all took & passed the poly, as was posted above. Then Seth was asked and said, he offered but was told it wasn’t necessary (bc they knew where he was/or knew he wasn’t there) asked about C&KP, Seth replied KP had taken & passed, he didn’t know if CP had taken one. CP then changed his answer to match Seth’s; he had offered but was told it wasn’t necessary… Nancy Grace followed up by asking if he would take one if they arranged it and he said he would. And that’s all I’ve heard. I figured NG would have set it up and pretty sure it’s against HIPPA laws for CP to give any information as to him taking it or not!
You might be confused about what HIPAA is.

Sebastian’s neighborhood trash gets taken to this specific dump. The search turned up nothing and police say they do not have enough evidence to suspect foul play.

This community is still holding out hope that Sebastian will be found. Sumner County Commissioner Don Schmit is asking everyone to be respectful of what local law enforcement is saying. “Don’t let Sebastian take a back seat, keep him front and center, because this is a kid,” Shmit stated.
* I think police might have fibbed. Maybe not enough to arrest but definitely enough to suspect foul play. Judges don’t just sign off on any old search warrant. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz