AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everything else that’s weird here, to include the changing stories by both of them, I don’t think this is a character flaw. Taken on its own it’s possible, but not with that context.

Something is being covered up, it just has to be. Whether it’s murder, abuse, or something else, is an unanswered question.

These aren’t mere inconsistencies; they’re drastically changing accounts (polygraphs, CPS, last time she heard him, etc).
I'm getting that impression as well -- I first got it when KP was rocking back and forth during the first interview, and all the changing accounts just reinforce the idea that something is amiss.

What is going on here?

IMO polygraph tests are worthless, so even if they had taken them and "passed," it would tell us nothing. Personally I would never take one, even if my child were missing, because the results aren't scientific. You could be innocent yet told you did not "pass," and then what? It's not a fair question nor focus.

What interviewers could focus on asking them -- Where and when have you guys personally been searching for Sebastian? Where and how will you be searching next? When were you each interviewed by LE alone, without the other one present? What do you believe happened to Sebastian? Etc.

Same here -- I live in the country, and we put our dumpster out Tuesday night for an early Wednesday pickup. Sometimes, it's early, 5:30-ish, but usually around 6:30 to 7:00.

I guess there's a possibility the trash service runs earlier in some areas, especially if they have long routes to complete and need the extra time, but 3 am seems too early for most residents.

CP's and KP's house is rural-residential. Nice homes, paved streets. Not on a sanded road like mine, so I don't know, but trash pickup can be noisy, and usually they don't start in the middle of the night.

But, you're right--I just don't know.
Agree with you that 3AM seems odd, even for rural residential. Collection at that time is typically reserved for commercial only. The only way I can see that would be homes quite a distance from the bin pick up location on large acreage parcels spaced quite a ways apart from each other. City/County Franchise agreements dictate collection times, and noise is a a big part of that. Easy to verify if someone wanted to call and ask, lol.

Agree with you that 3AM seems odd, even for rural residential. Collection at that time is typically reserved for commercial only. The only way I can see that would be homes quite a distance from the bin pick up location on large acreage parcels spaced quite a ways apart from each other. City/County Franchise agreements dictate collection times, and noise is a a big part of that. Easy to verify if someone wanted to call and ask, lol.

The 3am time is wrong.

In the interview Seth said the 3am on recording was incorrect, because the timing was stuck on 3:11. Trash collection was at 5am. I can’t recall if he said the exact time.

Last edited:
Why is it always kid cases that bring me back to WS? :(

Just watched a video on YT about this case and the parents' early interview with the media and I'm heartbroken for them. For once I don't think the parents are responsible (how often do we get to say that?) but it's a mystery as to where Sebastian is/how he got out of the house. I hope he's found safe, but so many days have passed that it's going to take a miracle I think.

My hypothesis is that mom locked him out without shoes as punishment at Mr. Chris’ strong suggestion. Once Sebastian realized he couldn’t get back in, he just started walking. A determined teenager could walk a long ways if he felt he needed to. Where to? I’m still thinking water… because where else? I don’t like the stepdad and I think mom is deceptive about what happened that night but that doesn’t make them guilty of permanently getting rid of him. I think if they did, LE would have enough to arrest by now.

I keep thinking back to Harley Dilly and the chimney. His parents were highly scrutinized too. Where is Sebastian? Is he a climber? How agile is he?

Last edited:
My hypothesis is that mom locked him out without shoes as punishment at Mr. Chris’ strong suggestion. Once Sebastian realized he couldn’t get back in, he just started walking. A determined teenager could walk a long ways if he felt he needed to. Where to? I’m still thinking water… because where else? I don’t like the stepdad and I think mom is deceptive about what happened that night but that doesn’t make them guilty of permanently getting rid of him. I think if they did, LE would have enough to arrest by now.

I keep thinking back to Harley Dilly and the chimney. His parents were highly scrutinized too. Where is Sebastian? Is he a climber? How agile is he?
Ok my issue with the locking out theory is that they said in the second NG interview that their door locks are coded, and that SR knows the code. So I don’t believe he could have been locked out.

The 3am time is wrong.

In the interview Seth said the 3am on recording was incorrect, because the timing was stuck on 3:11. Trash collection was at 5am. I can’t recall if he said the exact time.
Well then that means that camera is off time and so when LE gathered data for 7-9pm etc, this times were off. Surely they caught that though. Surely.

I will never understand people who do things like this! These people are searching for a child! Why would you threaten them for doing so. Just makes me sick.
There's more to the ucn story than is being talked about. Imo

I dispatched and helped the ORIGINAL cajun navy during Harvey in Houston and connected to them via a friend who worked dispatch for them.

The UCN are NOT those original cajun navy guys. They've even changed their name (Pinnacle) because so many copy cats doing questionable things causing them much confusion.
That OG group (Pinnacle) has distanced themselves from ucn once again just to reaffirm things in the past week or so.

IMO...Many legit investigators and media folks have raised red flags over this group. ESPECIALLY their SAR techniques.

The spokesperson straight up lied about who asked them to go to Hendersonville, on the nancy grace interview and got busted on it in the same interview. It's on YouTube. The interview with the proudfoots.
If i broke any rules here i apologize. I haven't been to ws in awhile but i did try to keep things above board.

That statement is the most asinine comment by a prof resue organization that I've ever seen IMO.

"You will AUTOMATICALLY become a person of interest"??!
They aren't Law enforcement and act way too much like they speak for them.
They have zero power of who becomes a person of interest.
I can't imagine that went over well AT ALL with TBI

That statement is the most asinine comment by a prof resue organization that I've ever seen IMO.

That statement/tweet you attached is crazy with threats!

Not to mention they call these people criminal and then mentally ill. Like maybe don’t assume mentally ill people have an evil agenda to thwart your search.

Also the tiger is on the prowl? What in the edgy teenager was that?

People are forgetting (or just don't know) about Broader Autism Phenotype.
Exactly. I personally know of multiple moms with autistic sons who don’t think they themselves are autistic and clearly have traits. They’ll be like worrying over certain traits their kid has thinking it’ll hinder them and it takes all my will power to not be like “you are actively doing the same right now; yes, he’s autistic, but he’s also just like you. Don’t panic”.

JMO, not that kind of doctor!

People are forgetting (or just don't know) about Broader Autism Phenotype.
Indeed. I have 4 children, 3 with ADHD, one who is ADHD "with autistic traits" per the assessing psych, and it was not until after the eldest was diagnosed with ADHD that a lightbulb went on, and I was dx as well. My husband is very likely on the autism spectrum. All of us have a few idiosyncrasies that could align with autism but not enough for a diagnosis. A whole family of gifted quirky individuals. Until you realize what you're looking for, that's just your 'normal.' If we were ever interviewed we'd look wildly suspicious because my husband tends to stim/shake/jitter around and will not make eye contact with non familial individuals. He can only hold eye contact with myself and our kids. I try not to overanalyze interviews because how anyone reacts is such an unknown quantity especially if they have any chance of being non neurotypical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph