AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

I'm just going to say this. Too many ex cons crawling out of the woodwork and Seth s headed for a lot of trouble if he doesn't get rid of them. One wanting to set up a foundation. Wanting to start a go fund me for another ex con. I hope I'm wrong but I feel a money scheme going on here. I respect Chloe for walking away. She has integrity and no desire to mix with shady people . Seth is desperate to find his son and cons are good talkers. jmo.

Benjamin I apologize for my lack of response. I deleted my request for lodging, and I guess that wasn’t clarified here. After doing my due diligence, I could not aid this group in lodging as I was not comfortable with them operating under my license as it was presented to me originally.

I do apologize for my lack of response, you are correct I get a lot of emails.
I'm just joining this discussion. Would you be able to share maps of the search area, even general location, google map? Are there maps associated with the search that are public information?

I'm fascinated with the relationship between locations of disappearance and search area. It helps me understand. Thank you

Benjamin I apologize for my lack of response. I deleted my request for lodging, and I guess that wasn’t clarified here. After doing my due diligence, I could not aid this group in lodging as I was not comfortable with them operating under my license as it was presented to me originally.

I do apologize for my lack of response, you are correct I get a lot of emails.
Benjamin is my friend who was murdered 12/31/2021, but thanks for clarifying.

Are there any persons of interest, or have police been completely baffled by the circumstances of the disappearance? I guess the search area is close to home, if he "walked off". There must be CCTV of "walking off".

Last seen in bed at home with family. I still need to catch up with this discussion, but was he prone to wandering off in the middle of the night, or was this a one-off?

Does autism have developmental versus actual age differences? Where was he on the spectrum? Having autism, was he receiving sleep medication?

"The 15-year-old with autism is believed to have walked off in the middle of the night, according to his mother and stepfather, Katie and Chris Proudfoot. His mother discovered him missing from his room the morning of Monday, February 26."

Are there any persons of interest, or have police been completely baffled by the circumstances of the disappearance? I guess the search area is close to home, if he "walked off". There must be CCTV of "walking off".

Last seen in bed at home with family. I still need to catch up with this discussion, but was he prone to wandering off in the middle of the night, or was this a one-off?

Does autism have developmental versus actual age differences? Where was he on the spectrum? Having autism, was he receiving sleep medication?

"The 15-year-old with autism is believed to have walked off in the middle of the night, according to his mother and stepfather, Katie and Chris Proudfoot. His mother discovered him missing from his room the morning of Monday, February 26."

Sebastian had never run away before according to mom, dad & stepdad. Their story is after a busy weekend with mom, Sebastian left the house sometime between 12:00 midnight & 6:00 am. He was wearing black pants with a white stripe, a black long sleeve shirt & no shoes. There are no videos of Sebastian leaving. Sebastian did have sleep medication, I haven’t heard if he took any that night. LE has not named anyone a POI and his parents have pretty much cooperated with LE. Sebastian never goes outside barefoot (well sometimes he might) but left the house without shoes or a jacket.The only thing they believe he left with was a small flashlight. They believe he walked out through the front door and just disappeared.

Sebastian is high functioning, very bright but doesn’t read body language well. Seth once said Sebastian is 15 but is closer to 10 regarding social skills.

Seth discuss this Friday night in detail on smiley show around the 1:45 mark.
He said Chloe was vetting everyone with a background check prior to letting them search. Seth had brought in a new group of people and said he didn't care about the background check he wanted everybody to search regardless. Chloe refused and her volunteers quit.
Moo... This must be in reference to the email she put out about risking her license. I would imagine a private investigator would be responsible for the volunteers.

Moo... And y'all done got me watching all these YouTube videos lol

I'm just going to say this. Too many ex cons crawling out of the woodwork and Seth s headed for a lot of trouble if he doesn't get rid of them. One wanting to set up a foundation. Wanting to start a go fund me for another ex con. I hope I'm wrong but I feel a money scheme going on here. I respect Chloe for walking away. She has integrity and no desire to mix with shady people . Seth is desperate to find his son and cons are good talkers. jmo.
I agree. The way Seth is treating the ones who helped him is awful. He’s surrounding himself with con artists.

Sebastian is high functioning, very bright but doesn’t read body language well. Seth once said Sebastian is 15 but is closer to 10 regarding social skills.
Sbmff. This has been my understanding of Sebastian’s functioning since the get go from the bits and pieces we had. I never felt that the parents were giving contradictory accounts of that. He is both a bright 15 year old and developmentally akin to a 10-ish year old. They see it differently I’m sure. That’s common for parents of autistic kids.

This is important because the urgency needs to be as if a fifth grader wandered off, not a high schooler.

I know of an autistic adult who is lower functioning. His dad has accepted this and takes his kid’s behaviors as they are. He’s in the moment. His mom sees his potential and still focuses on the things he can do more normally. She’ll be advocating for that kid until he’s 80 and she’s 100. Neither parent is wrong. Their son is both significantly limited and very bright. He’s mostly nonverbal but astutely observant with an amazing memory.

I just think it’s important to put Sebastian’s autism into context. I don’t think he has the social skills to navigate the world independently. Even if he is academically very bright.

Edit: didn’t mean to use past tense.

Last edited:

No evidence that be actually left the house.
Wth?? These couldn’t be the actual wording that LE used, cause it’s blindingly obvious that he was there Sunday night and wasn’t there Monday morning - thus showing that he left.

Of course, they may or may not have evidence of how he left and if he was alive or deceased.

I also fear that this will end up on the cold case pile. Wonder how many officers are working on this case?

No evidence that be actually left the house.
Wth?? These couldn’t be the actual wording that LE used, cause it’s blindingly obvious that he was there Sunday night and wasn’t there Monday morning - thus showing that he left.

Of course, they may or may not have evidence of how he left and if he was alive or deceased.

I also fear that this will end up on the cold case pile. Wonder how many officers are working on this case?

Is it, though? Is it blindingly obvious he was there Sunday night?

Poor kid. I wonder, too, what's going on behind the scenes. I have faith that the police are building their evidence while everyone is distracted by all the 'noise'.

Sometimes, if there's no evidence of a missing person leaving a house, it's because the missing person wasn't at the house. Which means the missing person went missing before the missing person got to the house. Perhaps that applies here.

There's also a LE adage that might apply. If an investigation starts at the center and expands outward, one might say LE can't leave the house. Whatever happened, it happened there.

The thing I notice most about this case is the relative silence from LE. IME that means LE doesn't need help. They got this.

JMO

Sometimes, if there's no evidence of a missing person leaving a house, it's because the missing person wasn't at the house. Which means the missing person went missing before the missing person got to the house. Perhaps that applies here.
SBMFF

In the latest Pascal interview it was said that there is camera footage of KP and S returning home.

SBMFF

In the latest Pascal interview it was said that there is camera footage of KP and S returning home.
The vehicle? The individuals? Or both? Confirmed?

Do we know if the clothing SR was wearing at the restaurant was recovered?

Any mention of anything he might've had with him and/or missing besides maybe a small pen light?

Here we are nearing summer. He should be packing, getting ready to go to his dad's...

JMsadO

Any mention of anything he might've had with him and/or missing besides maybe a small pen light?

Here we are nearing summer. He should be packing, getting ready to go to his dad's...

JMsadO
I don’t recall where but at some point I remember reading the clothing Sebastian was wearing Sunday was used by the search dogs on Monday.

The small flashlight is the only thing I remember. Nothing else has ever been mentioned to be missing. One thing I’ve wondered about; all of Sebastian’s personal devices were accounted for, his phone, his Switch. Did he have a laptop or tablet that belongs to the school?

Yes, schools are letting out. This should have been an exciting time for Sebastian & his dad.

JMsadO

From the podcast -
Seth ‘heard there was dashcam footage from somebody’s car’ whose car? ‘Not mine… don’t have a dashcam’ but ‘but Police don’t put it out, I don’t see it’. Pascal said there is a slew of other footage including ring doorbell camera capturing Sebastian putting out the trash that evening.

At this point, I really think LE needs to do better and release an official statement to clarify information, confirm facts and quash inaccuracies. Because this has become a real s-show. Keeping all information close to their chest is destroying the integrity of the investigation. In its present form it doesn’t seem fit for purpose. Is Sebastian any closer to being found than the day he disappeared?
He sure doesn’t appear to be.

I ’get’ the need to suppress sensitive information. But if LE truly feels there is no foul play suspected, they are looking for a runaway and footage exists to show he made it home after the steakhouse and taking out the trash, why keep this footage from Seth?

I am baffled as to why LE are keeping it cloaked and daggered from everyone. Reputations of many involved parties are being unfairly tested and questioned. People are turning against one another.
LE has created a circus.
Sadly reminds me of Summer Wells.

MOO

Where are you Sebastian?

Recently a YouTube 11.11 True Crime came up with an idea they called Blackout Theory. They generously credited it to everyone who has posted ideas about what might have happened to Sebastian. The players are CP, KP, CP mom. Motive is removing Sebastian to allow CP’s daughter to live with them. M.O.M. = means, opportunity, motive

Blackout Theory essentially believes KP&CP’s home was intentionally left dark on 2/26 to conceal various coming & going. There are 2 versions, in 1 KP & Sebastian take grandma’s car (according to this KP & CPmom drive the same make & model car) to meet up with CP in Mississippi, while CP’s mom drove KP’s car to their house, parking in the garage. CP&KP do the deed, KP returns home, CP to their 5th wheel. #2 theory is similar, difference is KP drops Sebastian off with CP’s mom. KP goes home alone, CPmom drives Sebastian to meet with CP in Mississippi. They all do various things to establish their alibis. They use every clue ever noted including those debunked.

With followers blessing they sent these to the FBI & TBI. Followers donated $426.00 to NCMEC during the broadcasts so some good came out of it. 2+ hours I won’t get back!

From the podcast -
Seth ‘heard there was dashcam footage from somebody’s car’ whose car? ‘Not mine… don’t have a dashcam’ but ‘but Police don’t put it out, I don’t see it’. Pascal said there is a slew of other footage including ring doorbell camera capturing Sebastian putting out the trash that evening.

At this point, I really think LE needs to do better and release an official statement to clarify information, confirm facts and quash inaccuracies. Because this has become a real s-show. Keeping all information close to their chest is destroying the integrity of the investigation. In its present form it doesn’t seem fit for purpose. Is Sebastian any closer to being found than the day he disappeared?
He sure doesn’t appear to be.

I ’get’ the need to suppress sensitive information. But if LE truly feels there is no foul play suspected, they are looking for a runaway and footage exists to show he made it home after the steakhouse and taking out the trash, why keep this footage from Seth?

I am baffled as to why LE are keeping it cloaked and daggered from everyone. Reputations of many involved parties are being unfairly tested and questioned. People are turning against one another.
LE has created a circus.
Sadly reminds me of Summer Wells.

MOO

Where are you Sebastian?
I have a different take on this. And it's not based as much on this case as on all the similar cases I've followed.

IMO there are two crimes. One, the initial event that LE is investigating and two, what families go through when they realize that they don't own their person, their story, their privacy, control, none if it. It's harsh. And time and time again, I see families eventually lash out, feeling LE is doing nothing or doing something in secret.

LE has one job, ok two. Primary jobs. Determine if there's foul play, and solve it to the degree that a State can prosecute it to conviction.

Satisfying parents, satisfying the public -- not their primary job.

They ARE withholding information from Seth, and it's probably completely discombobulating him. Naturally he wants Sebastion found NOW and if anyone is responsible, to be charged NOW.

But it only happens like that in movies. LE can't rush to judgment, they can't reveal intimate details of the investigation, not of any crime scene or POIs.... brutal if you're the family, desperate for information.

LE's actions are consistent with a criminal investigation. No random searches. Targeted searches of which were produced not privy. They aren't appealing to the masses because IMO they don't need it.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back