AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

As far as Chloe is concerned, Seth expressed in the Pascal Show interview, tonight, Seth has been displeased that Chloe has received leads & not forwarded said leads to him/has not made Seth aware of said leads.

Additionally, Seth voiced that he disliked Chloe’s tendency to refer to Sebastian’s case as “my investigation.” Seth voiced he felt/feels it is his investigation, & it should be referred to as such. (I took that to mean he feels he should direct. My opinion and interpretation only.)

I have made multiple attempts to reach out to Chloe this month, myself, to offer use of my family’s Marriott points, when Chloe had, per a WebSleuths member, requested lodging assistance for search & rescue volunteers. This request was posted here on Sebastian’s thread. (That is how I was made aware of it.) My husband travels for business all over the country, & we have tons of hotel points saved up that S & R volunteers surely could have utilized.

I had reached out via email (the email posted here to Sebastian’s thread w/in the same post that had requested the assistance) to offer said assistance.

I thought it so strange that I received no acknowledgment, no reply … no response of any kind.

At first, I gave Chloe the benefit of the doubt (I am sure she receives an overwhelming amount of email), but I did figure, eventually, she would get back to me.

When there was still no response, after several days had elapsed, I sent a follow up email. I was quite disappointed to, again, receive no acknowledgement or reply.

I also made an attempt to pursue contact via Chloe’s website. I thought a licensed PI would likely have an official website.

However, when I entered “www.reuniteresearch.org” into my browser, no website came up/could be found. When I performed a Google search, I found nothing but a Facebook page, (just as @Simply Southern explained upthread). I don’t have Facebook.

Anyhow, I just found this experience/these oddities strange, frustrating, & disappointing as mine was a legitimate offer to assist in a manner that would fill an expressed specific need.

Similar to the issue Seth had w/Chloe allegedly (per Seth/Pascal show interview tonight) failing to forward leads to Seth (how can he possibly potentially f/up on leads of which he is not made aware), I am certain Seth was never made aware of my desire & ability to contribute to Sebastian’s cause.

I can’t help but wonder whether others trying to assist have experienced similar frustrations and disappointments. How many other well-meaning folks may have reached out to Chloe wanting to help search, volunteer, provide lodging, etc. , and, unfortunately, never had their requests to assist passed on to/forwarded to Seth? :-( It has been quite disheartening.

One would think people genuinely wanting to provide assistance (especially in direct response to her specific assistance request) would somehow be able to get in touch with the requester (especially if the requester is the private investigator assigned to Sebastian’s case).

I felt I would be remiss not to share my experience following what Seth voiced tonight.

I do believe many, if not most, know, I have an autistic preteen, and I have held this case close to my heart from the very beginning. This post is comprised of a combination of my opinion & my personal experience. I am not discounting her “boots on the ground” search approach or otherwise “trash talking” her nor trying to insight drama. I just genuinely believe there stands to be improvement on these fronts, and, for these reasons, I do understand Seth’s decision to part ways with Chloe.

**Edit to post link to The Pascal Show live stream that aired this evening**

I really think someone should contact Tricia about this. She said on the youtube show that she knows Chloe personally. I trust Tricia and I don't think she would support a con artist.

I really think someone should contact Tricia about this. She said on the youtube show that she knows Chloe personally. I trust Tricia and I don't think she would support a con artist.
I hope no one thinks Chloe is a con artist. I don’t know why she didn’t respond to the messages as she put out her preferred methods of contact. This request came out around the same time as the sighting in NC. I suppose things may have changed but no excuse not to respond to ppl offering assistance that you asked for.

She said she is still going to be out there searching everyday, with Seth’s blessing.

ETA :
Ok, I hit the alert button on the post from Chloe and added a note addressing the change in the situation to Tricia. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Re: hitting a child with a belt, and people who were hit with a belt in their childhood who turned out fine: when your parent went to get that belt and hit you with it, you felt terror, right? In my humble opinion, it is wrong to cause terror in another being unless your own life is at risk. It's akin to saying your father kicked the dog and the dog turned out fine.

Completely agree - no one is hit and yet "turns out fine." They either stuff their real feelings down or have to go through a lengthy healing process.

In your example, an abused dog may eventually be happy in a new home, but he wouldn't be happy living with the abuser. He may seem to respect them, but it's from a place of deep fear.

Something has gone very wrong when people try to argue that physical discipline is okay if it's "just once / a few times" -- instead of admitting it shouldn't have happened at all.

I was able to watch the Pascal live. The live event includes more information than the edited version posted. I watch the edited version twice, to pick up on the edits.

A few things I found interesting....

First off Tony ask the camera be kept on all three. I quickly noticed, signaling between Tony and Seth by touching his left shoulder. This appears to signal, who will answer or if no answer will be provided.

In the live event, later edited out. During the initial "clear the air" questions regarding rumors money missing, possibly stolen a heated discussed transpired. Seth stating everyone's making money off this except me the father. He makes the statement Tony is charging a 1k per appearance, money being donated and not turned over. Tony tries to calm Seth and reminds him , "we have something" in the works. (It later comes out they are forming a 501c3).
Seth discusses problems within his team, some related to Tony.
Seth talks about hows he's having to pay $500. more in rent for a house the landlord won't repair, so he can be near.

A leaked recorded phone conversation, implies it was CP, using the F bomb 73 times. Who would record and play a private conversation, why the mystery, why not discuss the entire conversation. Very elusive. MOO ....
I don't trust anyone who's secretly records private conversation.

Problems with the dog search team. Seth sates it's "leashes", Tony states, he was ask to defend a Jules/Julie (not sure exact name), on SM, and later found out some stuff, he doesn't elaborate.

Seth discusses the CPS report he obtained initially stated it was heavily redacted, then alludes to the fact that it's not. Moo... A juvenile judge would need to issue a court order for an unredacted juvenile complaint. Maybe a juvenile judge did release this.

During the question and answer from the audience, a caller from Florida wants to come search. No current searches are being conducted, per Seth we are waiting on something, said when they resume searches and it will be posted on their Facebook page. Seth goes into more detail concerning the 501c3. Stating he had to get a different lawyer, tried to set up a trust, and he's working on it.
Seth discusses, people being followed, harassed, etc.

There is a vigil this weekend and a motorcycle ride. Motorcycle runs usually collect a fee and donate proceeds.

All my opinion ... and I do see what others have posted concerning edited podcast.

Last edited:
Completely agree - no one is hit and yet "turns out fine." They either stuff their real feelings down or have to go through a lengthy healing process.

In your example, an abused dog may eventually be happy in a new home, but he wouldn't be happy living with the abuser. He may seem to respect them, but it's from a place of deep fear.

Something has gone very wrong when people try to argue that physical discipline is okay if it's "just once / a few times" -- instead of admitting it shouldn't have happened at all.

BBM I agree.

I’d imagine that fear and control were a given in the PF household.

Not much of a healing process for Sebastian IMO. Childhood trauma. Harsh discipline. Overstimulation. No friends. Internet banned. On top of medical conditions and learning difficulties he certainly had unique challenges.

I was able to watch the Pascal live. The live event includes more information than the edited version posted. I watch the edited version twice, to pick up on the edits.

A few things I found interesting....

First off Tony ask the camera be keep on all three. I quickly noticed, signaling between Tony and Seth by touching his left shoulder. This appears to signal, who will answer or if no answer will be provided.

In the live event, later edited out. During the initial "clear the air" questions regarding rumors money missing, possibly stolen a heated discussed transpired. Seth stating everyone's making money off this except me the father. He makes the statement Tony is charging a 1k per appearance, money being donated and not turned over. Tony tries to calm Seth and reminds him , "we have something" in the works. (It later comes out they are forming a 501c3).
Seth discusses problems within his team, some related to Tony.
Seth talks about hows he's having to pay $500. more in rent for a house the landlord won't repair, so he can be near.

A leaked recorded phone conversation, implies it was CP, using the F bomb 73 times. Who would record and play a private conversation, why the mystery, why not discuss the entire conversation. Very elusive. MOO ....
I don't trust anyone who's secretly records private conversation.

Problems with the dog search team. Seth sates it's "leashes", Tony states, he was ask to defend a Jules/Julie (not sure exact name), on SM, and later found out some stuff, he doesn't elaborate.

Seth discusses the CPS report he obtained initially stated it was heavily redacted, then alludes to the fact that it's not. Moo... A juvenile judge would need to issue a court order for an unredacted juvenile complaint. Maybe a juvenile judge did release this.

During the question and answer from the audience, a caller from Florida wants to come search. No current searches are being conducted, per Seth we are waiting on something, said when they resume searches and it will be posted on their Facebook page. Seth goes into more detail concerning the 501c3. Stating he had to get a different lawyer, tried to set up a trust, and he's working on it.
Seth discusses, people being followed, harassed, etc.

There is a vigil this weekend and a motorcycle ride. Motorcycle runs usually collect a fee and donate proceeds.

All my opinion ... and I do see what others have posted concerning edited podcast.
I wanted to add to this to say that he also spoke about sebs online presence while at him house. During this interview with pascal they spoke about him playing COD, he claimed he would play with Seth and his friends, even grouping CP into that, but then made the statement that seb would call to him from the other room saying “dad, these people aren’t listening to me”

So clearly, he had more of an online presence than what was previously stated.

Seth also stated that they have returned all electronics minus a switch and sebs Chromebook from his house.

May I ask why this post is now about abused dogs? Did someone related to Sebastian abuse a dog that has been reported by LE?

I wanted to add to this to say that he also spoke about sebs online presence while at him house. During this interview with pascal they spoke about him playing COD, he claimed he would play with Seth and his friends, even grouping CP into that, but then made the statement that seb would call to him from the other room saying “dad, these people aren’t listening to me”

So clearly, he had more of an online presence than what was previously stated.

Seth also stated that they have returned all electronics minus a switch and sebs Chromebook from his house.
Thank you !!!! I wanted to post regarding this. I thought I had misunderstood, as it's stated above CPs house had no Internet.

Does CP in fact have internet? I would think with KP taking on line classes, they would. [Reference Chronicles of Olivia podcast]

LE announcing investigation taking a different direction, l immediately thought of an internet connection. I've had several teenagers in my small community, kidnapped by internet predators. One even camped in the woods behind the child's home in a tent for weeks, physically interacting with her.

I keep thinking about the loud thud. Could SR have let someone in through his window, maybe an online friend? They hide out in this room, and leave by window in another room. KP stated the back door was locked and required a key to lock from the outside. I wonder if SR had a key, and had help locking the door? No video, leaving from the front door or the garage. KP expressed concern in the CO video, LE took no fingerprints and they had actually questioned why. (Had a break in, basement, several years ago. I knew who did it, LE flat out refused to dust fingerprints.)
Moo... I believe it was a mistake not to fingerprint the windows and doors.

I do believe LE/FBI keeping SRs Nintendo switch and laptop and returning other devices is significant in this investigation. Did they find something? Are they holding it for evidence in the future?

All my opinion

Thank you !!!! I wanted to post regarding this. I thought I had misunderstood, as it's stated above CPs house had no Internet.

Does CP in fact have internet? I would think with KP taking on line classes, they would. [Reference Chronicles of Olivia podcast]

LE announcing investigation taking a different direction, l immediately thought of an internet connection. I've had several teenagers in my small community, kidnapped by internet predators. One even camped in the woods behind the child's home in a tent for weeks, physically interacting with her.

I keep thinking about the loud thud. Could SR have let someone in through his window, maybe an online friend? They hide out in this room, and leave by window in another room. KP stated the back door was locked and required a key to lock from the outside. I wonder if SR had a key, and had help locking the door? No video, leaving from the front door on the garage. KP expressed concern in the CO video, LE took no fingerprints and they had actually questioned why. (Had a break in, basement, several years ago. I knew who did it, LE flat out refused to dust fingerprints.)

I do believe LE/FBI keeping SRs Nintendo switch and laptop and returning other devices is significant in this investigation. Did they find something? Are they holding it for evidence in the future?

All my opinion
I'd guess they're probably holding it just in case. I know in Gannon's case, his switch was one of the things that his family still hadn't got back at time of trial, and thought they might never get back, even though I don't think any evidence from it was presented at trial. A switch can contain things like chat logs but also usage data, like what hours a user was logged on and active, which can be helpful with piecing together a timeline.

MOO

I keep thinking about the loud thud. Could SR have let someone in through his window, maybe an online friend? They hide out in this room, and leave by window in another room. KP stated the back door was locked and required a key to lock from the outside. I wonder if SR had a key, and had help locking the door? No video, leaving from the front door or the garage. KP expressed concern in the CO video, LE took no fingerprints and they had actually questioned why. (Had a break in, basement, several years ago. I knew who did it, LE flat out refused to dust fingerprints.)

All my opinion
If they were playing online games, I would assume there was an internet connection. And I wondered the same thing. There must be something of significance in those devices or you would think they would be returned by now.

May I ask why this post is now about abused dogs? Did someone related to Sebastian abuse a dog that has been reported by LE?

No, sorry for any confusion. Another member used that as an example and I went with it. It's just to Illustrate that just because someone seems fine, maybe even behaves well or seems happy around someone who once abused them, that doesn't mean the abusive episodes don't still cause them fear or pain.

I had a high functioning teenage grandson that was sneaking out at 2 a.m. and running around town after his parents were sound asleep. Most parents work and they do have to sleep too. They didn't know it until the cops brought him home one night. They had to put alarms on the windows and doors .

I don't think she is a con artist. I'm glad she's clearing up the situation.

Chloe has a new post on her FB. My phone won't let me link, probably because I don't know how.

The new post explains a lot, she gives the reason she is no longer on the case.

Moo... Cuz I can't figure out how to link FB.

This is an update from
Nick Beres NC5. For some reason my iPhone won’t let me link the FBI page.

THE LATEST UPDATE ON SEBASTIAN ROGERS.
Sadly, nothing significantly new to report on the continuing search for 15-year-old Sebastian Rogers.
This is what I feared.
The fact is the longer he remains missing the less likely he will be found.
He vanished from his Hendersonville, TN home nearly ten weeks ago.
There is frustration.
So many of you on social media and on podcasts continue to voice your concerns and I’m right there with you.
Many of you message me.
What I won’t do is start pointing fingers and calling for arrests without evidence.
Some continue to insist the stepfather and mother are somehow involved.
I check in with investigators and to date there is NO evidence to back that theory.
None.
And trust me … those two along with Sebastian’s father have been interviewed and thoroughly vetted.
I JUST SPOKE WITH DISTRICT ATTORNEY RAY WHITLEY.
He cares deeply about this case and meets regularly with investigators for updates.
He tells me there is simply no proof right now to support charging ANYONE with a crime.
And you don’t charge someone lightly.
You do that and they are found not guilty at trial and it’s over.
Then if you new evidence surfaces implicating that same person you cannot charge them again.
That is known as double jeopardy.
All I can say is the men and women with the Sumner County Sheriff S-O and TBI continue to chase down all leads and, in my opinion, have done a terrific job leaving no stone unturned.
Unlike many outsiders criticizing them, I’m here and have seen their efforts first hand.
Trust me, I’d call them out if I thought they were not doing their jobs.
SO, WHAT HAPPENED TO SEBASTIAN?
The mystery remains.
The bottomline for me?
Children do NOT vanish without a trace on their own.
Barring some very unusual circumstances, I think someone else was involved.
But who?
And where is the evidence?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Anyone with information on the case can call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
SHARE.
What do we know here?

1. SR was living in a home where CPS had reason to visit multiple times.
2. SR didn't seem like he was excited to go live with his father either.
3. LE are clearly taking time to dig through whatever forensic evidence they can glean from SR's switch and laptop.

People with ASD have a tendency to take things very literally and, at least in my personal case, it has led to taking things people say at face value instead of questioning underlying intentions. When I see the facts above listed, it seems more and more likely that SR WAS talking to someone online who offered to help them escape their current situation. My fingers are crossed that their intentions were good and they've just managed to elude authorities thus far and not the worst case scenario: SR was the victim of a predator of some sort.

What do we know here?

1. SR was living in a home where CPS had reason to visit multiple times.
2. SR didn't seem like he was excited to go live with his father either.
3. LE are clearly taking time to dig through whatever forensic evidence they can glean from SR's switch and laptop.

People with ASD have a tendency to take things very literally and, at least in my personal case, it has led to taking things people say at face value instead of questioning underlying intentions. When I see the facts above listed, it seems more and more likely that SR WAS talking to someone online who offered to help them escape their current situation. My fingers are crossed that their intentions were good and they've just managed to elude authorities thus far and not the worst case scenario: SR was the victim of a predator of some sort.
In spite of their strange behaviors I really don't think any of the three parents disappeared him. Just a feeling. If I'm wrong I'm just wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back