AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late joining and unsure if already discussed. He was a huge Minecraft fan, which worries me.

There is a chat on there and grooming is a possibility. If some stranger befriended him over time and earned his trust it's possible he convinced Sebastian to dress in 'night gear' (black clothes/flashlight) to meet up for a top secret mission kinda thing.

A stranger might convince him not to wear shoes to not be tracked or perhaps stranger was initially on foot and walked up to his window to sneak out. I haven't had time to dig deep, has anyone seen pics of LE get foot prints around the window area of house?
IMO that is as good of a theory as any other. Per stepdad he was able to disable or block chat and seemed pretty confident about that but I'm not a gamer so I don't really understand those systems. I do know that he also played at bio dad's house with what it sounded like a trusted group of bio dad's friends.
That last part actually tugs on my heart a bit. We know from KP/CP interviews SR desperately wanted friends. Maybe he felt really cool to be participating in the minecraft game with others like his few friends at school. IDK

It's been too long.
If someone who took SR wanted something from the family they would have come forward by now.
If SR wandered off on his own it's hard to believe he hasn't been sighted or sadly found non-responsive by now.
If CP/KP were somehow involved how long would it take to gain info from the car infotainment system or cellular data records?
It's been a long time and SR is still unaccounted for.
MOO

***EXCLUSIVE: HOME SECURITY VIDEO FROM THE NIGHT SEBASTIAN ROGERS DISAPPEARED.
A key part of the search for Sebastian is reviewing home security video from the Hendersonville, TN neighborhood.
Police are looking for any sign of activity.
I’ve obtained exclusive video that I’ve confirmed is now part of the investigative file ... and it appears to show two people near Sebastion's home the night the 15-year-old disappeared more than two weeks ago.

A key part of the search for Sebastian is reviewing home security video from the Hendersonville, TN neighborhood.
I’ve obtained exclusive video that I’ve confirmed is now part of the investigative file ... and it appears to show two people near Sebastion's home the night the 15-year-old disappeared more than two weeks ago.

from the see more portion
"There are NO street lights in the neighborhood."

Well, folks, it's as clear as mud -- but it is something, at least.

It's been too long.
If someone who took SR wanted something from the family they would have come forward by now.
If SR wandered off on his own it's hard to believe he hasn't been sighted or sadly found non-responsive by now.
If CP/KP were somehow involved how long would it take to gain info from the car infotainment system or cellular data records?
It's been a long time and SR is still unaccounted for.
MOO
Yes, it doesn’t make sense that there’s just NO break at all, from any direction.

(Subject 1) really didn't seem to move very much. (Subject 2) then flickered a few times. I'm sure someone in LE has or will attempt to lighten things up and try to make out whatever it is.

I guess we have to wait for the exclusive tomorrow to see anything else. It's not like a child is missing or anything :rolleyes:

It would be nice to see a daytime view of what this camera is aimed at.

JMO

IMO that is as good of a theory as any other. Per stepdad he was able to disable or block chat and seemed pretty confident about that but I'm not a gamer so I don't really understand those systems. I do know that he also played at bio dad's house with what it sounded like a trusted group of bio dad's friends.
That last part actually tugs on my heart a bit. We know from KP/CP interviews SR desperately wanted friends. Maybe he felt really cool to be participating in the minecraft game with others like his few friends at school. IDK
It's a tricky situation with those online games.

My daughter's dad was monitoring her Roblox chat but then she told me her girlfriend was pressuring her to get an "online boyfriend" for role play in Roblox! She didn't and told me but she would chat with strangers to trade things - do not like that either. All it takes is one person to let in though.

I am unsure how sophisticated Sebastian is to be able to hide chats or anything. But I suppose if being groomed, the groomer might tell him to delete chats after they talk. If an online groomer, they would make it a game (top secret operation kinda thing) and maybe Sebastian wouldn't realize the danger.

I'm hoping I wrong, but all outcomes at this point are seeming grim :(

Want to chime in since I am Autistic as well, please remember though that it is a Spectrum so everyone is different but I like to go barefoot so that’s not unusual. Unless I have to go somewheres I am always barefoot, even in the yard. But my fear is the parents may have done something to him, having an Autistic kid is not easy, even if they are on the higher end of the Spectrum like me. When I have meltdowns even as a 39 year old they can be bad, I punch things and throw things and sometimes lash out at my Mom and luckily I have a wonderful and caring mother who puts up with me but I know not all parents are as wonderful as mine. I hope I am wrong about these parents.

I wonder if they checked phone records to see if it’s normal for mom and stepdad to be on the phone for 3 hours or was it just that night?
For me and my husband 10 min would be kinda long. We usually text. We have had long convos if it’s late and I’m driving over an hour distance but not the whole time I’m driving. I like to hear my music and have the window cracked a little at times. I guess not longer convos but calling a few times to make sure I’m ok.

Do two people go to walk dogs at 3:30am though? I know it happens but on the same night, same area and timeframe a child goes missing?

Would other kids his age have lured him out I wonder too.
It’s unusual, yes. But I’m assuming with Sebastian missing 18 days now, that law enforcement has located these people and spoken with them extensively, and checked their phones at this point.

It’s unusual, yes. But I’m assuming with Sebastian missing 18 days now, that law enforcement has located these people and spoken with them extensively, and checked their phones at this point.
IDK LE seems pretty tight lipped ever since they scaled back the search and started their criminal investigation. Seems like they want everything quiet right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko