TN - Boy, 6 months, dies in hot car, Knoxville, 9 Aug 2019

I’m wondering why DCF is involved now if they’ve never been involved with the family in the past. Other children in the home? Someone high up the food chain? Are they protecting someone? Interesting that the incident report wasn’t available within the normal 24 hours.

There was at least one child inside the store with the mother. I’m not sure if that child witnessing the event explains their involvement or not.

The comments on that Facebook post make me remember why I dislike humans.

Interesting but at least the police and CPS are investigating.

From the link:

“10News went to the city's law department and fought to get the police incident report. Parts of it were redacted and it didn't have much more information. It did have the address of an adult involved.

We tried to reach out to her, but haven't heard back.

10News is not releasing her name because we don't know how she was involved -- the report doesn't say -- and she is not facing any charges right now.

We asked again Friday if KPD has any updates and a spokesman said it is still under investigation and released no new details.

If the department says it is under investigation, it doesn't have to release any more information under state law. If KPD charges someone, that information is available from the court system.”

From the link....a snip. Did she leave the car running with the A/C on while CPR was taking place??? The older child, holy smokes, I hope she is in therapy for trauma.

“On Aug. 9 at 3:14 p.m., officers responded to the Clinton Highway Food City about an unresponsive infant. When officers arrived, the mother, who's now facing a murder charge, ran up to officers and said, "It's my fault! I forgot to drop my baby off at daycare," the warrant said.

A grand jury last week indicted Chantae Cabrera, also known as Chantae Armstrong, for first-degree murder, felony murder and aggravated child neglect.

According to the warrant, Cabrera, 30, made the 911 call after she said her oldest daughter noticed the infant in the backseat.

In the autopsy report, it said Cabrera tried to give the infant CPR before calling for help.

"A bystander also attempted CPR at the mother's request," the autopsy report said.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C
Back