TN TN - Chattanooga, Blk/WhtFem 30-45, 209UFTN, in creek off I-24, Mar'99

That is Christina Levonne Schutz. Fair bit younger but maybe that was based on teeth age etc but that might have been accelerated by drug use?
Christina Levonne Schutz – The Charley Project

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Here's her NamUs profile link.

Very interesting potential, for sure. Good job! The rest is MOO based on my very amateur comparison skills. I'm still very much curious about Christina as a potential match to this UID but I'm not convinced to a high likelihood it is her.

I'm choosing to do this in a positive/negative format starting with the negs. Please don't be offended because none is intended. I just prefer ending on a positive note. :D

NEGATIVES -

Possible bow-leggedness is mentioned for the UID woman but not for Christina. Could be an oversight by authorities and family but to me that would have been reported as part of the MPs physical description.

Hair color- long, dark w/ red highlights vs. dark brown to black. No mention of red highlights for Christina. A color change could have been done after she went missing though so it's not a strong negative in my book.

Piercings - The UID had her glasses with her when she was found so I'd guess that her piercings would have still had the jewelry in upon her death. Most folks I know who partake in piercing as body art leave them in most of the time. Perhaps the jewelry could have been overlooked by investigators or scavenged away but this UID wasn't skeletonized such that time and elements would have taken a more harsh toll on remaining jewelry, glasses, cothing, etc.

All the prior injuries. In Christina's profiles I haven't read anything about healed wounds and fractures but that doesn't mean she didn't have any. It could very well not have been reported or put in the reports. But if we're comparing, it's not there to compare.

Bf never ID'd as suspect. This isn't a major turnoff for me but imo it's important. Usually, and certainly not always, the circumstances will state a history of abuse, injuries, threats, etc. and they'll say things like he/she was a suspect, especially after the questionable person's death. Seems like he didn't raise too many red flags or raise them too high, if you know what I mean. Still iffy to me because of the argument but it just doesn't come across as he'd been abusing her and causing old, healed injuries that weren't reported.

POSITIVES - :D

Age - 6 Year age difference but time and lifestyle, current and past, can age someone quicker. I agree with your earlier assessment about age and aging.

Height/weight seem to be within margin of error/guesstimations of MP reporters.

Timing - Nov. '88 - March '99. Very close and reasonable to understand why these cases may be a potential.

The glasses Christina was described as wearing sound simlar to what appears to be the glasses she's wearing in one of two of the pics. They look very similar to the UID's glasses.

Christina was a heron addict. This is big in the way of the potential for her to have had risked violent encounters. The UID deceased was found partially dressed --that just screams sexual assault with lethal violence to me.

Argument with bf. I described above more about this but any time there is an argument then someone goes missing, esp leaving children behind, the "argument" becomes very suspicious to me. Given the circumstances surrounding this UID's death, it raises my radars. So kinda a positive too!

I hope this helps you in your decision to submit or not. There are plenty of exclusions listed so it seems someone is anxious to ID her. I'd suggest submitting and let them compare for cerainty. What could it hurt?

Again, good job and kudos for caring enough! ;)

Edited for typos/grammar/punctuation.

Last edited:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Here's her NamUs profile link.

Very interesting potential, for sure. Good job! The rest is MOO based on my very amateur comparison skills. I'm still very much curious about Christina as a potential match to this UID but I'm not convinced to a high likelihood it is her.

I'm choosing to do this in a positive/negative format starting with the negs. Please don't be offended because none is intended. I just prefer ending on a positive note. :D

NEGATIVES -

Possible bow-leggedness is mentioned for the UID woman but not for Christina. Could be an oversight by authorities and family but to me that would have been reported as part of the MPs physical description.

Hair color- long, dark w/ red highlights vs. dark brown to black. No mention of red highlights for Christina. A color change could have been done after she went missing though so it's not a strong negative in my book.

Piercings - The UID had her glasses with her when she was found so I'd guess that her piercings would have still had the jewelry in upon her death. Most folks I know who partake in piercing as body art leave them in most of the time. Perhaps the jewelry could have been overlooked by investigators or scavenged away but this UID wasn't skeletonized such that time and elements would have taken a more harsh toll on remaining jewelry, glasses, cothing, etc.

All the prior injuries. In Christina's profiles I haven't read anything about healed wounds and fractures but that doesn't mean she didn't have any. It could very well not have been reported or put in the reports. But if we're comparing, it's not there to compare.

Bf never ID'd as suspect. This isn't a major turnoff for me but imo it's important. Usually, and certainly not always, the circumstances will state a history of abuse, injuries, threats, etc. and they'll say things like he/she was a suspect, especially after the questionable person's death. Seems like he didn't raise too many red flags or raise them too high, if you know what I mean. Still iffy to me because of the argument but it just doesn't come across as he'd been abusing her and causing old, healed injuries that weren't reported.

POSITIVES - :D

Age - 6 Year age difference but time and lifestyle, current and past, can age someone quicker. I agree with your earlier assessment about age and aging.

Height/weight seem to be within margin of error/guesstimations of MP reporters.

Timing - Nov. '88 - March '99. Very close and reasonable to understand why these cases may be a potential.

The glasses Christina was described as wearing sound simlar to what appears to be the glasses she's wearing in one of two of the pics. They look very similar to the UID's glasses.

Christina was a heron addict. This is big in the way of the potential for her to have had risked violent encounters. The UID deceased was found partially dressed --that just screams sexual assault with lethal violence to me.

Argument with bf. I described above more about this but any time there is an argument then someone goes missing, esp leaving children behind, the "argument" becomes very suspicious to me. Given the circumstances surrounding this UID's death, it raises my radars. So kinda a positive too!

I hope this helps you in your decision to submit or not. There are plenty of exclusions listed so it seems someone is anxious to ID her. I'd suggest submitting and let them compare for cerainty. What could it hurt?

Again, good job and kudos for caring enough! ;)

Edited for typos/grammar/punctuation.
Thanks for your analysis. I agree with all your points, and based on that I submitted her. At this point in an investigation, anything is possible. I noticed several variations of hair color on both Christina and the Doe also. The disparities in the families report could have been left out to avoid suspicion, or for any number of other reasons. Details could have also been left out by LE for various reasons.

You're welcome and I'm glad you submitted her as a potential match!

This girl is younger but the glasses are so similar? The doe had severely deteriorated teeth, but the MP was a drug user (heroin etc). Would that cause premature teeth decay?

According to this website, drug abuse (including heroin) can have a major impact on your teeth. A specifically mentioned side effect for heroin is grinding of the teeth, which can crack teeth and damage your jaw. Using heroin also puts you at a higher risk for infections in the mouth (which is mentioned that the UID did have an abscess). However, if the UID was an active heroin user, she may have ignored the pain caused by the abscess, as "opioids also reduce pain, the associated loss of sensitivity could lead to the person ignoring pain from cavities or gum disease".

According to this website, drug abuse (including heroin) can have a major impact on your teeth. A specifically mentioned side effect for heroin is grinding of the teeth, which can crack teeth and damage your jaw. Using heroin also puts you at a higher risk for infections in the mouth (which is mentioned that the UID did have an abscess). However, if the UID was an active heroin user, she may have ignored the pain caused by the abscess, as "opioids also reduce pain, the associated loss of sensitivity could lead to the person ignoring pain from cavities or gum disease".

Great info! Thanks for sharing. By hanging out here I'm able to learn so much general and detailed knowledge I never even knew existed. Y'all are great.

She could be from anywhere if she's not from TN...Her body was found not that far from I-75...That highway runs from MI to FL...

I believe drug use hasI heard meth is devastating to teeth as well...

Gwendolyn Sue Suchy
Missing since January 11, 1999 from Dewees, Wilson County, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: July 27, 1954
Height/Weight: 5'4"/125 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Gwendolyn has a tattoo on her left wrist and a scar on the left side of her back.
Dentals: Available
AKA: Gwendolyn Sue Birchfield, Gwen Birchfield, Gwendolyn Sue Chapman, Gwen S. Suchy.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Gwendolyn Suchy was last seen in Dewees, TX on January 11, 1999.

**The nose doesn't exactly match the UID...Since she was decomposing I wonder if a tattoo would be visible after a month in water...

Thanks for your analysis. I agree with all your points, and based on that I submitted her. At this point in an investigation, anything is possible. I noticed several variations of hair color on both Christina and the Doe also. The disparities in the families report could have been left out to avoid suspicion, or for any number of other reasons. Details could have also been left out by LE for various reasons.
excited to see what LE says, please keep us updated! Christina seems a really promising match. Christina and the UID only being ~10hr drive away also strengthens this for me.

For future reference:

Lori Jane Eblin Reaves Richardson
RESOLVED

Lori Jane Eblin Reaves Richardson – The Charley Project
Richardson last had contact with her family on April 8, 1992. She was reported missing in 2007, after her mother died and her sister was unable to find her to inform her. In July 2018, Richardson's family learned she'd died in Columbia, South Carolina on December 2, 1994.

Yeah, she was found on find a grave with her last name spelled wrong but we know it's her. Her sister has her whole medical file from when she passed away

She could be from anywhere if she's not from TN...Her body was found not that far from I-75...That highway runs from MI to FL...

I believe drug use hasI heard meth is devastating to teeth as well...

Gwendolyn Sue Suchy
Missing since January 11, 1999 from Dewees, Wilson County, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: July 27, 1954
Height/Weight: 5'4"/125 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Gwendolyn has a tattoo on her left wrist and a scar on the left side of her back.
Dentals: Available
AKA: Gwendolyn Sue Birchfield, Gwen Birchfield, Gwendolyn Sue Chapman, Gwen S. Suchy.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Gwendolyn Suchy was last seen in Dewees, TX on January 11, 1999.

**The nose doesn't exactly match the UID...Since she was decomposing I wonder if a tattoo would be visible after a month in water...

My auto-correct is so frustrating...

So she's been identified??

Thumbnail

NamUs #UP8191
Female, Multiple
Body Found: March 29, 1999

Demographics
Race: White/ Black
Age Group: Pre 50
Age Range: 30-45 yrs old
Est. Year of Death: 1999
Est. PMI: 1 Month