TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I signed off before the court was finished. I am not happy about what I posted below. Especially the part I bolded. Not happy at all!

http://m.knoxnews.com/news/2009/aug/21/jamie-satterfields-friday-twitter-stream-cobbins-t/

Now prosecution has to convince jury Christian killed in commission of oral rape #c-n - about 5 hours ago from txt
Prosecution chooses oral rape - good choice since Cobbins says he did it #c-n - about 5 hours ago from txt
Judge is requiring prosecutors to specify which specific act of rape they are accusing Cobbins of responsibility #c-n - about 5 hours ago from txt

It seems I signed off before the court was finished. I am not happy about what I posted below. Especially the part I bolded. Not happy at all!

http://m.knoxnews.com/news/2009/aug/21/jamie-satterfields-friday-twitter-stream-cobbins-t/

Now prosecution has to convince jury Christian killed in commission of oral rape #c-n - about 5 hours ago from txt
Prosecution chooses oral rape - good choice since Cobbins says he did it #c-n - about 5 hours ago from txt
Judge is requiring prosecutors to specify which specific act of rape they are accusing Cobbins of responsibility #c-n - about 5 hours ago from txt
-----------
Thank you for your hard work during this trial. You have done a great job. I totally agree with the bolded part Christian killed in commission of oral rape. I am beyond "not happy" about this horrific crime. I did not follow the Boyd trial. I found out about the crime just after he was sentenced. Why wasn't he charged with murder and rape?

lonetraveler, alot of us wonder why Boyd wasn't charged with rape and murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon