TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am getting nerves here, if I was a juror on this case I'm not sure what I would be feeling about GT. Note I didn't get to see or hear his tape, so I am going on what I have seen and heard. We have a guy that came to TN with friends and these friends pulled off a horrible crime and two very young innocent people lost their life's at the hands of the friends. GT didn't commit the crime, by all appearances he didn't help in the crimes and by his mouth he just wanted out of there. Then we have the woman who saw him walking down the street on Sunday (?) jury is thinking this could be at the time Channon was murdered. Daphne seen him in the house so he was there but was he there when Channon was killed. I guess what I am saying is yes he was there, but I don't think there is anything that shows he helped, planned or even knew this was going to happen. He didn't stop it or try to get help, but what does he get for that? I am having an anxiety attack, here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member