TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
George spent a lot of time in Aunts home with her 4 boys. AllenWillie would come back, in and out of prison. She heard stories about GT's dad whooping him. They didn't have a good father/son relationship. Aunt kept the kids when their mom worked, or her mom did, GT's grandma.

I do feel sorry for this witness she is so nervous.

Latonya Eason, GT's aunt (Sister to GT's mother, Brigit):
5d5npg.jpg

One of her sons moved into a house with George, and another friend. I bet she is very thankful he was not living with him Jan 2007!!

George's mom worked 3 full-time jobs. How many jobs did George have? I know what the defense is trying to do here, but I really think that it often back-fires on them.

George went to Memphis at age 20. Moved in with an Uncle. they lost contact, but went to visit. Um yeah okay??

On soap box for just a second. Women marry men who end up in prison, but let them in the house when they come back, who smoke crack in front of the kids, and whoop them, who don't have jobs so they, the woman, has to work 3 jobs. Is that noble on the part of the woman or abusive to her children? Should we feel pity for this woman, or contempt. Off box.

Wonder if we will hear how many times mom and Aunt have visited him in Jail??

Don't get me wrong. Things happen, but geez, why are we made to weep for the children of such mothers. We do. We feel sorry. But why are people's bad choices, people's parents bad choices mitigation?

We all feel each other pain.

Excuse me LaTonia I highly doubt you feel the pain the victims familys feel.

The aunt seems to be an upstanding person, but i'm not buying her crocodile tears. I doubt the jury is either.

GO TK!!!! Aunt didn't talk to him for 5 years! Since he has been in jail she has came down with her sister, but did not get to go in.

I do empathize with this aunt. She's begging for GT's life. She loves GT.

TK...hadn't heard from GT in five years when Stacy Lawson and GT (in jail in Kentucky) called her.

Besides last two weeks hasn't been back to visit.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Aunt - Thomas dad no role model. Thomas was "quiet and shy, didn't speak much." But was "respectful"

Thomas left home as teen "because of the father situation," moved Memphis - Aunt

Aunt - she pushed Thomas to "speak up for what u want"

Heaven forgive me, but she had my sympathy until she just said, "I don't put one life above another life"... No one's life is better or more important than anyone else's, she says.

That all sounds so nice, but I disagree. Some lives are worse than a waste of oxygen, thanks to the choices the liver makes to spread their viciousness and evil.

She has writen him and sent him money. Says she will visit if she is on the list.

TK his Father Allen (Willie) has he been writing letters? She doesn't know.

Father is a drug user, and not telling the truth things like that.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Aunt - she prays for vics families "I would ask jury to save his life, to have mercy"

TK pointing out she didn't visit him in jail. "I always asked but I wasn't able to cause my name not on list"

TK Would it surprize you if GT's father has been writing him letters in prison, letters of encouragment, or if his father was also accused in some type of homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror